This Mueller investigation will literally be the end of Trump

This Mueller investigation will literally be the end of Trump

Face facts. He's the most hated President in United States history.

Other urls found in this thread:

time.com/4887147/robert-mueller-grand-jury-donald-trump/
archive.is/lnp8I
strawpoll.me/13624940/r
timesofisrael.com/jewish-donors-filling-candidates-war-chests-especially-clintons/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>unrelated to 2016 election

Firing soon

so what did Trump do as a private citizen ? Did he sell a mansion in 2002 to a Russian ?
Did he buy Russian fur fashion clothes for Melania in 2008?

This is a witch hunt and clearly the DeepState wants a civil war.

Oh my god, really? Wow, I never realized all this before. I'm going to become a democrat now! Thanks anonymous poster!!

reminder that the President cannot be impeached for something that happened before January 20, 2017

Right wing death squads imminent

Isn't this a tip-off that the investigation is moving away from Trump?

It has to be directly related to "Russian interference" in the 2016 election for it to matter.

Any financial dealings prior is irrelevant to impeachment.

Sage this shit too

But he is secretly investigating the clintons.

>He's the most hated President in United States history.
No, he's the most hated sitting president in history. Nixon's out of office numbers still have him beat.

Fan fiction

so this is not about impeachment but besmirching Trump before 2020? or they are going after someone in his circle

I don't know anyone who hates Trump. The polls are fake. Election (erection) proved that. Face those facts, pedo.

>...will literally be the end of Trump

How many fucking times have I heard this before? It's getting really fucking tiring.

oh so this meas they didn't find anything suspicious about the election?

This is the most blatant fishing expedition i've ever seen. There's more of a chance Trump gets impeached over running a stop sign in 1983 than any Russian hacking bullshit.

no he is the most loved by everyone who works for a living. who really cares hollywood and lib scum media hates him.

I hate our government more than Trump.
Fuck every single one of these cock suckers.

Face facts the, if they try to remove the democratically elected government of the USA through these arbitrary and tenuous legal games the citizens have a right and duty to violently rebel

Wow that's tax payer's money being thrown out of the window

Heres a "fact" for you to face: you've lost control over the peasants and you'll never get it back again, the best course of action is the separate red from blue peacefully

SLAAAAAAAAY

>The Hill

Literally fake news.

They are just doing this to leak his tax returns.

It's a tip off that there is literally no Russia story and they are afraid to tell normies

Revolr will never happen
Americans are so used to their rights slowly but surely getting stripped away they'd willfully turn their guns over if they were told to.

>Wow that's tax payer's money being thrown out of the window
>That flag

Fucking Hans, man. Can't even see himself in the mirror.

You pay T*rkroaches and migrants thousands of Yuros per month and yet you think USA wastes a lot of money on immigrants?

Fucking mong.

>entire investigation staff is Jewish Clinton campaign financiers
Sure.

>Face facts. He's the most hated President in United States history.
bongo loved
kek

anything they can get

You sure? Lincoln was so hated half the country up and left.

time.com/4887147/robert-mueller-grand-jury-donald-trump/

Try not to get your hopes up.

Please archive it archive.is/lnp8I

Literally a nothingburger

Daddy Trump will be fine kid. No matter how retarded and corrupt he is, there is no way he will ever be convicted of anything. He is the president. It would mean the US admitting it fucked up.

Oh no, I'm so scared.

>He's the most hated President in United States history.
is that a crime tho

>fishing expedition

Jesus. What a dumpster fire.

So they couldn't get ANYONE on colluding with Russia.

But someone, somewhere, in some capacity, did something that might be illegal financially.

And you know the sickest thing?

Now the Democrats are going to be like

>HAHAHA. Jared Kushner has money tied in a shell company in the Cayman Islands and owes $129K in taxes!

>It's only a matter of time before Trump gets impeached for selling the USA to the Russians!

It also really goes to show just how desperate Mueller is. He found NOTHING on Trump. NOTHING on any of Trumps associates. So now he's trying to dig up some sort of financial crime because at this point he's too big to fail. The left would riot in the streets, burn down every chick fil a in the country, if Mueller finds NOTHING. So he has to find something. Even if it's completely unrelated in every way to focus of his investigation.

fishing expedition

Waahhhhhh how dare you find my dark money operation.

WAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cucked easily in less than a year. Low IQ faggots, the lot of you.

>your candidate loses the election to a fucking steak salesman
>bring in a special counsel to find some traffic fine from the 70's to sabotage his admin
Just how much of a panic is the deep state in?

actually you can impeach for no reason, if you have the votes.

"high crimes and misdemeanors" doesn't have a real meaning

strawpoll.me/13624940/r Should Trump Fire Meuller?

>unrelated to the 2016 election
>still related to Russia

Sounds like he's closing in on Hillary's Uranium sale and/or Fusion GPS.

FACT: NOTHING Russia could have done or said could have damaged the Clinton campaign.

FACT: No one who was going to vote for Clinton would have been effected by any leaks

FACT: The Democrats cannot produce the smoking gun leak that damaged the Clinton campaign

FACT: The entire MSM, all of Hollywood and the extremely vocal left spoke against Trump 24/7 and he still won

FACT: The Russia myth is an obstructionist plot of TREASON being used by the democrats to overthrow our government simply because they lost an election rigged in their favor

>Any financial dealings prior is irrelevant to impeachment.
I have no idea why you believe this.

1. Congress can use any high crimes or misdemeanors to impeach a president regardless when they took place
2. Even if you were mistakenly under the assumption that the crime has to take place while they were in office as required for punitive actions against certain governmental positions, said restriction doesn't apply here
3. If you were under that impression from Mueller's mandate to investigate Russia and all matters that directly arise from that, Mueller doesn't handle the impeachment. He'll issue a report toward impeachment and handle criminal prosecution after removal from office if either is required
4. Beyond that, the matter doesn't have to directly relate to Russia at all, just directly arise from the investigation into Russia. If Mueller finds of unrelated money laundering or something in subpoena'd financial records, he can still investigate that shit.
5. Beyond that, anything actually unrelated to the Russian investigation can still be used to impeach or investigated by the AG for a criminal prosecution. If someone dumps a file showing Trump was committing sweeping tax fraud in Mueller's lap, he couldn't investigate that shit himself, but he could still toss that shit to Congress and the AG for impeachment and criminal proceedings.

Naw. He should let it play out. Anything less than finding that he is a Manchurian Candidate is a complete failure for Mueller and co.

Fusion gps is related to the election. Rake yourself, dumb leaf

The "Trump dossier" came out after the election, no?

What if it's for manofort?

Please actually read some news, not just screenshots.
Trump sr. Isn't being investigated, it's Don Jr.
Trump cannot be impeached if his son did xyz.

Just learn if OP posts no links, he's twisting facts and you should probably just hide the thread because it contains no factual information.

A lot of dirty players are forced to be dirty via blackmail and even other deep state/ruling class personnel hate Hillary. If those Clinton cronies had to choose between indictments and helping drain the swamp in exchange for pardons, what do you think they'd choose?

Hillary is too much of an evil cunt to have true friends. She has slaves.

>mfw this is POTUS making a policy decision.

How the fuck has this not been checked. 1488 brother

>the democratically elected government of the USA
Trump wasn't democratically elected technically

And you think Jews like Clinton? Maybe they need all of the financial crimes lawyers to look in to the most corrupt money laundering organization in the history of humanity - the CF. Thank you Awan and Weiner.

No. It was being circulated through (((journalist circles))) in early 2016.

Indeed. The polls heavily over-sample cities full of hipsters and various welfare trash.

this is an extremely good point, problem with dissenters today is they're too hypocritical to fuck off and live in Germany or something

>face facts
>just accept it

kys

I dunno op the jews seem to love him.

And you're still a retard from the last thread technically.

Don't declare war on us boomer

>meme flag
>posts complete bullshit

shills are back

Maybe it's because of the money laundering done through the DNC/CF to FGPS. That would constitute not dealing with the election right?

I know you are just instigating. But every single revolt followed some corrupt power saying "The people will never revolt!"

That's why they're looking into Trump's pre-election real-estate deals from ten years ago, right?

This is a Deep State Jewish fishing expedition and they're trying to find anything they can to charge Trump with anything they can in order to stop him from ending mass-immigration to America, which is the central objective of their long-term plan. I don't think Sup Forums ever stops and appreciates the 2016 election was THE LAST FREE ELECTION we would have ever had, had Clinton won. Picture very much related. We're talking a permanent Democrat majority caused by intentional and forced demographic replacement.

They didn't anticipate Trump winning, but he did. So now the game is to delay him for as long as possible, to charge him and impeach him if possible, and failing either of those, find something to hold over his head to stop him from winning in 2020. I don't know why so many people delude themselves into thinking Mueller is on Trump's team.

this has nothing to do with impeachment or prosecution. The Dems are using a grand jury to data mine information, including all personal information regarding Trump and others that are currently sealed. Tax documents, transcripts, all of it - they're not going to use it for prosecution, but to give themselves a bunch of firepower in the 2020 elections. Dems are complete animals, absolutely seditious and worthless.

>dumps a file showing Trump was committing sweeping tax fraud in Mueller's lap, he couldn't investigate that shit himself
Exactly, and that's the context in which we're talking.

For this specific investigation it won't do any good. And even if some crime was found, it would ultimately mean "muh Russia" was a ploy and the Dems would have to own it.

They are desperate to prove collusion. It is their white whale.

Hahahahahahaha ya ok sure.

Why are you being such a faggot? Stop being such a faggot. You don't have to suck all the dicks at once.

>And you think Jews like Clinton?
Yes.
timesofisrael.com/jewish-donors-filling-candidates-war-chests-especially-clintons/

Crazy how they want the tax docs and them the irs building drama today.

>posts complete bullshit
It's not complete bullshit. You want complete bullshit? High crimes and misdemeanors isn't actually defined and there's no review process for impeachment so if for example the special prosecutor drags on into the midterm and Congress flips hard enough, Dems can impeach Trump for whatever they god damn want.

Just cause it's bullshit doesn't mean it isn't true.

>witch hunts are okay when we do them

People have never been as desensitized to everything as they are now.

>the irs building drama today
what did i miss?

I wonder how far those in power are willing to push that idea.

>it would ultimately mean "muh Russia" was a ploy and the Dems would have to own it.
Impeachment is purely fucking political. If they found evidence of financial crimes such that they could get some Rs on board with fucking Trump, or if the Rs get rekt in the midterms hard enough, it won't god damn matter if there's no hard evidence as long as there's enough mud.

They don't need the criminal conviction after he's removed from office. That's not their whale. They just need political cover to get away with the removal from office and nobody will care if Trump might be innocent of one crime if he's guilty of another.

I think the media is trying to incite the possibility that Mueller may be doing this to trigger Trump into firing him. Firing Mueller only prolongs the situation and makes it look like he has something to hide.

Always think a few steps ahead of your opponent.

Burn the witch!

This. They want blood. They're putting their trust in niggers, spics, Muslims, and the best for last intelligence agencies. Lmfao everything that need to be destroyed is in that sentence.

This. Who do I kill first?

surprising absolutely no-one

The median age of a Fox News viewer is 68. Trump supporters will lose.

Fun fact he will ve one of the nost beloved presidents EVER

Just wait till Clinton & Co ar shaking bars

Chuck Shumer and the Dems trying to steal Trump's platform.

They've copied his platform verbatim in an attempt to dupe people who voted for him in to voting for Democrats instead. It's shameless plagiarism and the fact that they are doing it instead of just wholesale pushing Russia shows how terrified the Democrats are. They have no message, no ideas of their own. Labeling their opponents as bigoted racists or the new label of Russian colluder is not working. They need an actual plan for America now, but they do not have one.

This needs to be pointed out to normies and likely Trump voters even that the Democrats are trying to pull a fast one on them. If they didn't believe in these positions before Trump, they certainly don't believe in them after. They're attempting a bait and switch.

Boy we are all going to have quite a time watching all of you shills and subverters get convicted and then executed on national television... Or your plan works and Trump gets taken out of the WH and we just come drag you out of your houses. Which would you prefer?

Either Trump will fire Mueller which 'proves' Trump guilty, or Mueller finds some other crime to charge Trump for or he'll get dirt for the dems to use for the next election

You don't have the balls to do either larper

You're fucking autistic. Seriously commit suicide.

So they're investigating the Clinton foundation?
Excellente.

You can't prove Russian oligarchs gave trumps hundreds of millions of dollars via condo sales. All you can prove is he made sweet business deals and got rich. 1/3 of the population are hardcore trump supporters. I guarantee you we have more people supporting the president then American population who supported the crown over their own people in the revolution. The Civil War will be violent it will be race related, and trumps patriots will hold out for a decade or more with support from Russia, while China supports the communists. I'm ready for it. I hope your ready to watch it German.

You missed "jews" faggot

They'd be wasting their time to seek impeachment without a conviction.

Sure, they can still vote on it, but it'd pass and you know it.

>more hated than Lincoln.