OY VEY REMEMBER THE 400 MILLION (not a joke!)

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
The Talmud (second holiest book in Judaism) says that under Hadrien, 400 MILLION JEWS WERE GENOCIDED
not 400 000, that's 400 MILLION
I heard it from an Israeli rabbi

>mfw when the 6 million makes sense now

What have you done recently to remember the 400 million ?

Other urls found in this thread:

sefaria.org/Gittin.57a-57b?lang=bi
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I lynched a jew the other day in "remembrance" of the 4000 trillion.

I gassed a jew with my farts to celebrate the 666 gorrillions Jews that died only in the extermination camp of Auswitz.

How could you even lynch 48540 jews??
Btw this is not a meme. I follow a famous orthodox rabbi on YouTube and he sourced this claim and completely ashkenazed his way out of a question by one of his students.

That's insulting to the 400 million killed by Adolf Hadrien

Sauce?

Provide informational memes with verifiable citations if you want it to spread.

Give me some texts with a link. Not a video of some kike rambling. I want to see how legit this is.

>400 MILLION
Are you some sort of racist antisemitic piece of hick crap?
The actual number is 6 Trillion more or less.

Please tell me that's not your idea of a meme warfare. Some of here will make it for you our fucking selves if you give us exact references/passages to work with.

I'm looking into it. Apprently it's in Gittin 57b of the Babylonian Talmud.
Get on it and help me.

§ Apropos its discussion of the destruction of the Temple and the calamities that befell Israel, the Gemara cites the verse: “The voice is the voice of Jacob, but the hands are the hands of Esau” (Genesis 27:22), which the Sages expounded as follows: “The voice”; this is the cry stirred up by the emperor Hadrian, who caused the Jewish people to cry out when he killed six hundred thousand on six hundred thousand in Alexandria of Egypt, twice the number of men who left Egypt. “The voice of Jacob”; this is the cry aroused by the emperor Vespasian, who killed four million people in the city of Beitar. And some say: He killed forty million people. “And the hands are the hands of Esau”; this is the wicked kingdom of Rome that destroyed our Temple, burned our Sanctuary, and exiled us from our land.

sefaria.org/Gittin.57a-57b?lang=bi

Here it says 40 million. The rabbi was adamant it was 400 million.

>Here it says 40 million. The rabbi was adamant it was 400 million.
That's the Talmud for you. A bunch of old kikes babbling their opinions with all having conflicting ideas and statements and hardly ever agreeing with each other. Not sure how anyone can take this shit seriously. Turn it into a meme though, would be funny.

Use of "myriad" to mean 10,000 rather than just a "large number" comes from the Babylonian Talmud having been translated to Greek and then back to Hebrew / other languages from the Greek. The secondary translation used the literal Greek definition of myriad.

However, its highly unlikely that the original pre-Greek meaning could have been 10,000. Hebrew doesn't delineate numbers by 10,000s, and the smaller numbers in the passage have numerological meaning (so are likely to be accurate).

Basically, it says lots of them were killed (accurate). It should not be translated as an exact number.

Adding to the confusion, unlike the Tanakh (basically the Christian Old Testament), the Talmud was oral tradition until the Roman period, so the likelihood of transmission errors is a lot higher.

But it's a pretty common "holohoax" argument from those who don't understand the history. That goes for some Rabbis and Jewish leaders, too. Just as Christianity has prominent members who display fascinating ignorance of the history of their religion, so does Judaism.

Good info.

Debunking claims by many Jews of holocaust numbers being "six million" is done by showing historical evidence about the repeating "six million" propaganda talking points since the 1800s along with exposing lies and other hazy evidence about population and migration numbers around the world. It appears a more realistic estimation puts it under 1 million.

David Irving put it at around 2.3 million. With Auschwitz totalling under 300000 (total for all ethnic groups and causes of deaths)

OY VEY IT WAS 600,000 TRILLION YOU ANTI-SEMITE!!!!!!!!

>more or less
You are also an anti-semite, goy!
50000 billion holy beings perished!

Depends on who you read. There are also plausible reasons for believing it to be higher.

The whole backlash against Holocaust "deniers" has made a reasonable discussion impossible. Do I believe the Holocaust happened? Yes. But I think that there is substantial uncertainty on the numbers.

Every Holocaust estimate is a statistical extrapolation. So every estimate depends on the input data and the assumptions made during extrapolation. It is very difficult to have a discussion about those without someone getting pissed off and shutting the whole thing down.

I take issue with people who deny the Holocaust happened AT ALL. But I also take issue with the people who equate questioning the "official" numbers (whatever they happen to be this week) with Holocaust denial. The only thing that does is help convince people that there's something to hide.

>400 million
seems legit. oh wait there's nothing at all mentioning this, anywhere.

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Oy vey you're being too anti Semitic, i was personally gassed 17 times you goyim, bedda have more respect for the 60 quintillion or this is annuda shoa!

Jews believe if you kill one person, you kill the world. So, their numbers aren't that great.

If I add up total casualties of the chosen ones the real number pops up 60000000Trillion

I posted the video + timestamp + text +location in Talmud.
I even found it on google by adding Gitting 57 talmud to my search

A comma in your search query? What?

Were there even that many humans at that time?

One thing is for certain. The six million claim is prophecy propaganda to sell a narrative. That alone is damning.

They control all narratives by crucifying anyone who challenges facts by switching to ad hominem and strawmen. Wanting evidence is suddenly equated to "denial".

Simultaneously they don't recognize or care about genocides 10-30x the size by Talmud-communist-globalist-orders who were killing tens of millions of Russians, or teaching about their huge role in the transatlantic slave trade.

Solely because they control the media.

Remember the 900 Septillion!

Shiiiieeeeettttt
I only just learned about it. We need to make more of this. 40 or 400 million is just laughable.

I'm sorry I misspoke. Please jewish overlords don't suicide me. I meant the 900 decillion. Thats right: >900,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000

Seems like they are trying to tell us something.

>Basically, it says lots of them were killed (accurate).

Lots is a subjective measurement and therefore cannot be accurate.

there's been enough time for 3 generations of jews to be born since the 6 gorillion.

Say each Jew procreates an average of X times.

Then we have:

>6000000*x^3=400000000
>x^3 = 400/6 = 6.666666666666...
>x = 4.0548...

So yes, the 6 gorillion is also the 400 gorillion.

Victim signaling inflation will get so bad by the 22nd century, (((Google))) will come to symbolize the "true number" of one googol.

you are incorrect you dirty antisemite, it was 660606060660 GORILLION jew that were killed, never forget goy

sage and hide

lul
I srsly want them outed tho, I haven't taken well with being lied to about this

>jews keep getting kicked out from any country in the past because their crime
culture
>now told everyone it was a genocide
fucking jews i swear

What about that time when a penny was dropped in Israel? 17 billion Jews were killed in the resulting stampede!