I must be misunderstanding something here. She told him to kill himself and the moron listened to her...

I must be misunderstanding something here. She told him to kill himself and the moron listened to her. Now she is going to prison for sending this 18 year old adult text messages. I mean couldn't he have just blocked her or deleted the text, or was he too stupid? So now if you tell a person to jump off a bridge and they actually do it, you go to jail? In my opinion if he was stupid enough to listen, he wasn't worth having around to begin with. He brought up the subject to begin with, it wasn't her idea. If he had an IQ of 80 and was manipulated, I could see, but he was just a moron, not handicapped. I've never realized a text could jump out of a phone a actually shoot someone. Hand it to a liberal court.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4755940/Woman-sentenced-teen-texting-suicide-case.html

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/may/16/oxford-university-lavinia-woodward-stabbed-boyfriend-may-avoid-jail
archive.is/D0Qxz
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>15 months
boo hoo its fucking nothing.
how much would a man get if he did this to his gf?

15 years

Libtards.

Not helping someone in difficulty is morally and legally inacceptable.
>b-but he was depressive, so it's ont her fault, right?
Maybe he would have done it even if she told him not to, but then at least she would have tried.

No.

She did a little more than just tell him to kill himself.

15months suspended
Are you from the past?
She got scot free.

You think not?
theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/may/16/oxford-university-lavinia-woodward-stabbed-boyfriend-may-avoid-jail

Why not archive?
archive.is/D0Qxz

how can you defend such a shit person? fuck her.

Man, fuck women. They're manipulative, whore-ish, disloyal, and don't contribute anything to society. They'll never do anything for you, or you principles.

>Be in high school
>Be on school's cross country team
>Before every meet, our team is congregated under the team's tent waiting for the races to start
>Coach's wife and 1 year old daughter always shows up about 30 minutes before the race
>1 year old daughter always recognizes are uniforms, and runs up to us to give each individual person on the team a hug
>We look absolutely ridiculous when she does this, and are laughed at by everyone
>One day I get absolutely annoyed when she does it
>She gets to me, and I push her off of me, propelling he about 4 feet in the air
>Coach is absolutely infuriated at me for refusing to baby sit his child, and starts to yell at me
>I start to yell back and tell him how his daughter made our team look like an absolute joke before every race
>Kicks me off the team right then and there

I didn't give a fuck then, and still don't give a fuck now. I stood my ground and stayed by my principles. It's not my fault he's raising a whore for a daughter.

cyberbullies to jail
only niceposters allowed

Shes ugly 2/10 anyway who cares

is this pasta?
if not then you should unironically kys

Degenerate

lol fucking sperg

She's not actually going to jail. The judge stayed the sentence until her appeals are exhausted and she will ultimately be found not guilty.

>I must be misunderstanding
Yes, you're likely autistic if you can't understand the context. She became close to him and THEN started goading him into doing it. On his final attempt he wimps out and tells her, she then demands for him to finish it, saying shit like "If you don't do it now then you never will". A bit different from somebody you don't know saying kys in passing.

wow you sound like an absolute faggot.

>makes my team look stupid

what the actual fuck is wrong with you you sperg. You're getting a hug from a baby. You threw a literal baby because you're afraid of personal contact. Were you perhaps getting ashamed of your pedo arousal? Just fucking delete your life. complete useless trash.

Women do stuff like this all the time, they don't give a fuck about other living beings, they only act as if.

>Not appreciating a child's pure, untainted affection, free of any strings attached.

Some father you'll grow up to be.

The white race is doomed.

Considering how much power pussy has over the minds of young men, she got off light

So what would you say in the case of Charles Manson?

>makes our team looks stupid
>implying they weren't laughing at you for looking like you stuffed 100 cocks down your throat and being on the fucking cross cock country team
I'm glad i joined the football team and got to bully weak faggots like you

>tfw you tell someone to kill themselves and they actually do.

>implying this ever happened

CHARLES MANSON DID NOTHING WRONG.
All he did was TELL them to murder everyone in that house, them doing it was completely on them.

1. imagine if the genders were flipped
2. kill yourself

You guys are retarded.

You know the story, right? The guy was in his car, pumping it full of exhaust fumes, and he regretted his decision and got out, he texted her and she told him TO GET BACK IN. This wasn't really telling them to kill themselves, she knew he was in the process of attempting it, and she told him he should continue...

its like going up to someone standing off a bridge planning to jump and telling them they should do it.

Good job twisting the story to mongoloid

I must be misunderstanding something here. He told her to kill them and the moron listened to him. Now he is going to prison for telling this 18 year old adult messages. I mean couldn't she have just ignored him or left, or was she too stupid? So now if you tell a person to jump off a bridge and they actually do it, you go to jail?

so she should go to prison for sending him a text message?

Read all the story, all the texts she send him. She told him to go back in the car when he left because he changed his mind. The bitch is a psycho but why am i losing my time speaking about a slut to a beta whiteknight virgin.

She didn't push him in.

You could make the case that doing this to an actual child is a crime but not an adult.

6 gorillion years

>so she should go to prison for sending him a text message?

Guys go to jail all the time for sending text messages.

this has to be a copypasta...

She didn't get in trouble for telling him to kill himself. She got in trouble for persuading him to finish committing suicide when he had already backed down. If it's any consolation, that judge recognized that she's an attention whore bitch and part of her sentencing is that neither she nor anybody she knows is ever allowed to profit off of the crime. No books, no Lifetime original series, nothing. She did all of it for attention and now the only attention she'll ever get for the rest of her life is the fact that everybody knows what she did.

She will receive MORE male suitors due to this event.

It is I've seen it before.

If the rest of her life involves her being nothing but a cum-dump for ignorant chads and monkeys then nothing of value was lost.

I'm all for self-induced euthanasia, but hey - it's against the law letting depressed people kill themselves, because they are mentally ill and can't make a rational judgement regarding their own lives.

What a crazy world, amirite?

I'm sure white knights are already battling each other for the right to court this fair mistress

>how much would a man get if he did this to his gf?

How much will you get for posting on Sup Forums? You retards post on the website most hated by the jew. But it never occurred to you that they will go after you next for "cyber murder".

White knights are here defending her as if there were a magical, slim chances that she'd find them and suck their dicks. Don't underestimate the power of, sex-starved, beta orbiters.

>Not knowing the actual details of the case
>Probably doesn't like to read
>Deus Vult
>89 IQ

Checks out.

ty based archive botman

Consider suicide.

>telling him to kill himself

Speech.

>She got in trouble for persuading him

More speech.

>she's an attention whore bitch

Even more speech.

Shut up white knight. Roastie deserves what she begged for.

Correct

her whole forehead-eyebrow region is psyops

I guess you and the rest of Pol feel that same way about Jews now. There is no such thing as propaganda, its just words! They mean nothing xD

You're an intellectual 2nd grader.

Why are so many of you retards acting like the verdict of this case is somehow setting a new precedent? This is not the first conviction of its kind. She broke the law and now she has to deal with the consequence.

Thank you based A+land.

>whiny, depressed attention whore keeps bugging this girl saying he's going to kill himself
>she repeatedly and insistently tells him not to do it and encourages him to seek psychiatric help
>he ignores that and keeps saying he wants to kill himself
>she continues trying different approaches to get him to reconsider killing himself
>he rejects all of them and keeps proclaiming he wants to kill himself
>worn down after enduring months of this faggot whining to her for hours into the night, she relents to his wishes and helps him research a painless and effective way of doing what he's convinced her he wants and what will finally make him happy
>he keeps pussying out despite time and time again reaffirming that this is what he really, truly wants
>she soothes him and gives him the encouragement to do what he's been wanting to do for a very long time
>all through text message
>the faggot finally follows through and kills himself
>entirely by his own choice
>entirely by himself
>after years of depression
>she gets convicted for manslaughter as though she fucking held a gun to his head and forced him to kill himself
The fact that this even made it to trial is fucking insane.

>Pol

You do not belong here, shill.

>now

Sup Forums has always been the champions of truth and freedom of speech. We have always been better than you. And always will be.

>Why are so many of you retards acting like the verdict of this case is somehow setting a new precedent?

Because it is 100% true.

>This is not the first conviction of its kind

It is in America.

>now she has to deal with the consequence

When (((judges))) send a Swat team to your house for "cyber bullying" on Sup Forums, remember that you asked for it.

She's literally not guilty of anything, she wasn't physically assisting him in his suicide, she didn't insult him or bully him into committing suicide and she didn't even act in a criminal way. The only thing she did wrong is agree with his idea of suicide, and it's just a moral failure if anything. It's not like she was cognizant of the moral nature of suicide. She just thought her boyfriend would be better off dead, as he so often told her.
>They only want to make an example of her because she doesn't fulfill the liberal fallacy of 'empathy'. Which is ironic to say the least because as I'm speaking right now, there are thousands of homeless people dying in the cold and yet no one will step up to help them. Are we all guilty of manslaughter?
>The guy attempted suicide several times, refused to get help when she told him to and was quite fanatically enthused about dying. Michelle's fault in this is that she agreed with him, nothing more, nothing less. I've had a partner literally send me a vitriolic text telling me I'm unworthy and that I should kill myself. I just blocked them. That's what normal people do.

>legally
yeah sure

>morally
i got bad news for you, cuck

Defending shit women and claiming to be MGTOW, that's the new Pol faggot.

>When (((judges))) send a Swat team to your house for "cyber bullying" on Sup Forums, remember that you asked for it.

I do ask for it as long as women get the same treatment.

she did nothing wrong

That's beside the point. It's 15 months of prison for encouraging some weak willed faggot to off himself.

she deserves everything she has coming to her. Glad her life is ruined.

sage

the scariest part is the windows it opens, she got involuntary manslaughter because the killed loved her and she told him to kill hiself, what if you have a crazy ex and they kill themselves because you broke up with them? where is this new line on our freedom of speech drawn?

>claiming to be MGTOW

Stop lying.

>that's the new Pol

You already blew your cover. Tell your boss to reassign you.

Okay, let's start prosecution cyber bullying then. Nobody better say anything mean to me

dfending a fucking bunny boiler cunt that clearly delighted in some anons suffering.
Fucking kill yourself faggot. if im not allowed to call fags fags then shes not allowed to fucking delight in cruelty just cos the dudes white.

I wonder if she will even be able to get a job or live a normal life after this?

fucking bollocks. Theyve changed the rules. Now you go to prison for two fucking years for leaving a bacon sandwich outside a moaque. fuck off with your special rules for special people

>don't contribute anything to society.
You have no idea how accurate this part of your shitpost is. On average at the end of her life a woman costs the US government 150,000 from all the gibs they get.

Unless everyone supporting her are shills, it looks like 90% of Pol supports her. That's because Pol showed themselves to be beta man children that will hop to the defense of any shit woman. I can guarantee you most, if not all of her defenders are MGTOW. Would bet anything.

Its one thing if you idiots don't think she committed a crime, but the defense of her is honestly the most embarrassing shit I have ever seen on the internet.

>I do ask for it

At least you admit being completely retarded.

women are amoral

that is why they are attracted to dark triad traits- sociopathy, narcissism, Machiavellianism,

They may have dropped this if she was not a fucking sociopath, who pretended she had no idea what happened, lied to authorities, and enjoyed the pity party.
I don't feel bad. She's a psychopath. I also don't feel bad for the guys parents who decided it's entirely her fault. The kid was a piece of shit, and I'm glad he didn't kill anyone else in the process. Their all nuts.

Correct.

I'm interested to see how this case plays out. It's unique and pretty questionable regarding whether or not what she did was technically illegal under Massachusetts law. Involuntary manslaughter is a stretch. I could see maybe her winning an appeal and then being sued by the guy's family, something like that.

it's really quite fucking incredible how you identity politics spergs didn't comment anything on this case until she was sentenced

you really are fucking retarded

6 million days

From what I see most of the people here who oppose to it being a crime do not "support her" are not really in it to defend her. Rather they are looking at it as nothing illegal happened from a law standpoint.

??? Does this even mean anything? I previously commented many times that this cunt deserves a lengthy sentence.

That's how I see it. No question she's human trash. My interest is, if this is illegal according to Mass. juvi, appellate, and supreme courts, how are they defining it. Where is the line drawn between involuntary manslaughter, negligence, and harassment?

no she doesn't

no one in her circumstance would

you're fucking retarded

If someone should ho to prison it's that beta cuck father of that kid.

>At least you admit being completely retarded

The world is gynocentric enough. Being male I have already 3 strikes against me. Men are already almost exclusively the victims of over prosecution in cases of domestic violence. In this case it's clear who is abusing who. I'm glad the bitch got what she deserved. For every chick like this there's thousands of men in jail for saying things. No one will ever excuse them. I'm annoyed at all these beta orbits types ready to exonerate her

I agree its a fine line. I am still not sure how many of her defenders are genuine or shills though. Many kept repeating the meme of "she told him to kys and she risks going to jail because of it?" when that isn't the case at all. Seeing that to me means its either shills spreading disinfo ( I don't know what the reason would be though ) or idiots who haven't read the texts and are just repeating what other retard posters have said like its a fact.

Being an asshole and sending a few texts to kys is one thing. Actively being attached to someone irl and being dedicated to getting this clearly unstable guy to suicide is another. If he was annoying her and she responded with a few texts saying just kys or something, then fine who cares. But he backed out and kept having doubts if he should do it, and this bitch would be furious at him. She went out of her way daily to pressure him to suicide. This isn't the same as online bullying and being some stranger saying kys.

Imagine beeing such an omega male that you sperg out over what some beta males might think about you.

I wish I could stuff your face in the toilet.

So fucking true

She didn't just send him a random post saying "kys faggot", she spent weeks and months goading him to kill himself, and when he finally attempted suicide, locked himself in a car in his garage with the car running, and backed out at the last moment, she ordered him to go back in and finish it.

If it was a 40 year old who'd done it he'd be facing 5-10, but because she's a young woman she's getting 15 months. She got off easy.

absolutely golden.

Women are experts at psychological and emotional manipulation. You have never been in love, had your heart broken, or been destroyed by a woman.

She's skinny, so she's at least a 5/10.

I can imagine it's also just as illegal to tell a retard to light themselves on fire.
Coaxing a person in a weakened emotional state to harm themselves should be third-degree murder.

Think of how many men's lives have been ruined by a woman lying "he raped me."

It's just words, right? Words never hurt anybody. I welcome this parity.

Faggot, I hope that is bait

In America, anyone that's skinny automatically is at least 5/10 cause it's rare.

All she did is get one retard yo shoot himself. Boo fucking hoo idiot