If white people are the master race then why can't they build reliable cars? Why are German, American...

If white people are the master race then why can't they build reliable cars? Why are German, American, and Italian cars all plastic dogshit that breaks down?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RyiPUACc_mw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What car do you reccomend then nigger

Japanese cars. Consistently reliable, ergonomic, and a good balance between economy and materials quality.

niggers dont make cars genious

/o/ fag here to tell you that you have no idea what you're talking about. German cars are expensive to maintain but have always been the gold standard.
American cars are unreliable and covered in plastic but Ford and GM have some fantastic performance models that outperform anything European for half the price are far more fun than any FWD japboxes.
Italian cars are pretty shit though tbqh

Because, just like our race, were more powerful and recognizable.

We also drive better.

>Italian cars are pretty shit though tbqh
i dont know much about cars but arnt Italian cars like super expensive sports cars like the Lamborgini? i mean if you are shelling out enough money to buy a house shouldnt they be somewhat reliable ?

are japanese cars so high quality that the companies all changed their names to sell real cars instead of shitboxes?

S-sauce on pic related?

He was probably talking about Fiat, Lancia and Alfa Romeo which are still pretty reliable all memes aside if you look at the stats

Niggers made flying cars once upon a time until the Whitey shot them down with rocks and spears then made slaves of them -Dey Wuz Kangz n Shieeet

/o/ disagrees with you. Most people on /o/ know that german cars are rust buckets with ultra complex systems that don't need to be designed to fall apart shortly after the warranty ends.

> Ferrari
> Lamborghini
> Porsche
> Corvette
> Shit

Get fucked.

You are aware that Japanese cars are made solely on German patents given to them after WW2 right? Bet you didn't Asian leaflet.

>Italian cars are pretty shit though tbqh

Why do these cars cost so much then ?
youtube.com/watch?v=RyiPUACc_mw

>any facet of automobile engineering from the 1940s is relevant in 2017

what

1st car mercedes - garbage
2nd car mercedes - was good, but repair was rough
3rd car mercedes - died like a bitch
4th car - cadillac - what a great car, I miss it
5th car - cadillac - good car, missed 1st caddy
6th car - dodge challenger - 4 years in, and a good car.

Lamborgini are german cars nowadays they are owned by vw/audi.

are you implying british and french cars are more reliable?

>bought a new dodge

are people just unable to read or something? I don't get it

what part about "last in overall quality" is confusing. you actually bought one new. last place manufacturer.

Veblen goods, asshole. Read up, nigger.
You think that car would stand up to bring driven 15k / year?

We can, our potential is just barred by crony capitalism. It's held us back since after the second world war. Otherwise the west would be the actual utopia the third worlders believe it to be.

It wasn't always this way...

>muuh europoors
>muuh not reliable because I'm a poor subhuman new worldler
We make the best cats in the world and if you cant afford a 2015 mercedes buy a 2000 golf gti and he will drive for another 20 years

Cats* and yes cats too bts

Cars* are you dumb or what god damn fuck off

Why build a car that will last twice as long, when you can build a car that lasts half as long and make two sales in the same timeline.

The kikes own all the best resources and cars in general these days have been forced to be made out of weaker materials ever since the oil crisis.

This, too.

>tfw toyota master race

I've had 2 Chevs in my life/family since a kid, and one Ford. All lasted over 10 years (current personal vehicle is 14 years old) no rust, and minimal work has been done to it. Nothing more than a couple hundred bucks over 1-3 year period. If there is a jap car that's better, i'd like to hear about it. My other issue is north american cars look great, and asian cars look like shit.

>goyota

Planned obsolesce, you twat

TFW: Car insurance at this point is literal extortion for young people, and there's no point in not using public transport.

I'm almost certain you bought used, beat up Mercs. Brand new cars don't just die.

>A fucking toothpaste

The ownership of the company is german, but the cars are still being made in Italy.

Why can't they build flying cars?

Not aerodynamic/cost efficient.

They have, but they're extremely expensive and not to mention highly impractical and likely to end up destroyed by idiots crashing them due to the lack of traffic rules regarding flying cars were they ever to be made more common.

Whats wrong with my country burgerlord?

Isn't that just a glorified plane?

cars are designed to break down and be inefficient fuelwise. sooner you learn its an industry they built upon repairs and expensive plastic parts, the less of a liberal retard youll be you fucking leaf.

>Volvo
>Not the most reliable cars in the world

because capitalism it's on purpose shit

>car breaks down
>you go to mechanic

1st car - ford, was great, totaled in crash
2nd car - infiniti, broke on me but it did have over 170k miles
3rd car - ford, was great, had over 200k miles
4th car - honda, was great, only put 50k on it though
5th car - nissan, so far so good

I don't understand why so many people have car trouble. Do you not perform routine maintenance or fix the small issues before they become big ones?

Please don't make me sad.

Every good (((you))) drives a Germán car. Envy much?

I prefer Crest, that's all.

What are you talking about? Ive always driven GMs and they run and drive great and give me very little trouble.

Jap cars run well without breaking but are slipping in reliability compared to american cars, who have over taken them. They cheap as all hell on the interior, everything cheap plastic and poor grade textiles. have little to no power, brakes feel soft, just generally dont drive nice and ride like crap. You have to gas the hell out of them just to go uphill. Not to mention if you actually worked on cars you would know they are go kart tier construction and i would not want to be in a collision in one. I used to have a toyaota corolla years ago and it always ran well but was overall a piece of junk. Nothing about it was quality.

European cars drive really well and have the nicest quality interiors, they feel and ride smooth and heavy. But they are over engineered and do tend to be subject to costly repairs (yes german car fags, german cars are THE MOST UNREALIBALE CARS YEAR AFTER YEAR) Dont believe me? Look it up. They are also near impossible to work on yourself and often require special made tools for certain jobs. They tend to be geared for the high end performance, like a race car,made to perform at high RPM. where american cars are geared to low end performance where you will be using it in day to day driving.

Korean cars are just dispoable crap for a reasonable price. SImilar to jap cars but more disposable. They are designed to run for five years problem free then fall apart.

It al depends what you want. I tend to drive my cars for ten years or so and put a lot of miles on them. I prefer the comfort and ride wuality of a US car especially considering the miles i do. If i just had a short commute i would probably buy a shitty jap car for cheap and save on gas, since comfort becomes less important. I dont mind euro cars wither but they do fuck up and have stupid engineering. Had a BMW it was a nightmare

Jap cars have the poorest quality materials. Cheap molded plastic (not even inejction molded foam type) and seat fabric and leathers are paper thin. You dont know what youre talking about.

Pretty much. But it can do car stuff. You need both a drivers license and a pilots license to drive it and it isn't even worth it because it gets shit MPG as you can imagine.

>German,

Youre right, we shpuld all buy cars made and deaigned in Africa!
Name some good brands.

Yes it is. If you actually knew anything about how cars are constructed theyre not actually that different than 20, 30, 40 years ago. A few analog systems have become electrical,. Automotive marketing relies on people liek you thinking cars have become so technologically advanced you need to buy a new one every 4 years. Meanwhile may models are literally the same for 10-20 years sometimes with different fenders on it, and a few little bells and whistles added to fool morons like you.

For example, if you bought a 2002 chev pickup with a vortec engine, it is pretty much the same as a brand new one in construction exactly - with a few minor changes, like and electric fan instead of a belt driven one.

was your caddy a northstar powered model????

They are literally the best driving and riding cars ever made. Tons of power with the engine at idle and can actually to 27+ mpg with a 300hp V8 under the hood. If you fix the head gasket issue with heavy duty studs you never need worry again. I went to a malibu for a few years for daily driving, ended up grabbing a mint cond. low mile deville again and i love it. Best part is it looks and drives great and cost me next to nothing.

dodge is garbage. Cheapest cars and trucks and the build quality shows. At least parts are cheap, and you are going to need them. GM is very good in terms of quality, they had a bit of trouble in the 80s but ever since the late 90s gm and ford finally learned to porduce some good reliable cars.

Because of the (((UAW))) and the (((Auto Industry))) is run by kikes. American Cars and Trucks. Used to be Reliable and good, it wasnt until they put (((Computer))) systems and started having (((Emissions))) did they start to be unreliable and over complicated piles of shit.

just watch out for unexplained electrical fires and transmission failure. VW , audi mercedes, and BMW all in the bottom ten of reliable car manufacturers.

>Dodge Ram
>Cheap
Nigger what

a lot of people think a car "died" when its someting stupid like an alternator or starter that is literally less than 100$ and will take you less than an hour to change. People thay dont understand cars tend to think of their cars like living organisms that can be in good or poor health.

>Why are German cars all plastic dogshit that breaks down

literally the stupidest thing anyone has ever said on pol

volvos are reliable but they drive like a sherman tank