>Palmyra Jul 8
imgur.com/a/TcJPO
>E Ghouta Jul 8
i.imgur.com/FrqMjam.jpg

Developments Aug 4
>HTS attack on Ma'an has been repelled by SAA
>IS starts forceful conscription campaign in DeZ, all men aged 20-30
*DeZ: SAA cuts off IS supply line to Thardeh village, advances in the cemetery
*Sukhnah: Assault might be over today if SAA manage to penetrate IS main line of defense at the southwestern corridor
>Kurdish forces return fire on TFSA using BM-21 Grad rocket launcher units in Afrin region
>Tiger forces have 60km left to DeZ
>New de-escalation zone in the north of the city of Homs announced
>Russia deploys anti-aircraft missiles in Damascus, 9K333 Verba due to recent embassy shelling
>Al-Qaeda leader urges unity among jihadist factions in Syria
>Lebanese Army destroys several IS sites near Syrian border
>Kremlin: 34 Russian soldiers killed-in-action across Syria since intervention began
>Taliban attacks NATO convoy in Kandahar. Casualties confirmed
>Houthi forces capture al-Majaza-Saudi base in new video
>PMU forces liberate 17 villages from ISIS west of Mosul
>Marawi: Maute stronghold captured

Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
youtu.be/LULzvg1gA5U
youtu.be/fbEMlqrhlSg
youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
youtu.be/Yc-RmAVK8Pg
youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0
washingtonsblog.com/2017/04/67182.html
youtu.be/_pGAcv-cvA4
youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4
youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ
youtu.be/792ODrhwKkk
youtu.be/9nj6fc69qjM
youtu.be/8LnVHw96jFs
youtu.be/OJZRvp6w4wc
youtu.be/U3LTTbOYVfU
youtu.be/_S_zmlDuGKU
youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
youtu.be/tmNnZ-3JmSo
youtu.be/ro1byfe5vUM
youtu.be/L2A3KidIhe8
vimeo.com/18781528
youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q
archive.is/xUKss
reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-syria-lebanon-idUSKBN1AK29J
nytimes.com/2015/02/16/world/cia-is-said-to-have-bought-and-destroyed-iraqi-chemical-weapons.html
bbc.com/news/world-europe-34797252
nytimes
archive.is/uhZ0S
twitter.com/AlqalaamVID/status/892881437191544832
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ASSAD WILL WIN!

>red pill must watch videos

American senator tell the other side of the story: youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
>Ron Paul youtu.be/LULzvg1gA5U | youtu.be/fbEMlqrhlSg
Virginia senator on Aleppo: youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
>UN Neutral report on "War Crimes" in Syria: youtu.be/Yc-RmAVK8Pg
Syria: Not a Revolution: youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0

===
"Chemical attacks" in Khan Shiekoun on April 4
washingtonsblog.com/2017/04/67182.html
>Assad: Chemical Attack Fabrication youtu.be/_pGAcv-cvA4

===
>THE TRUTH ABOUT White helmets:
youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4
youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ
youtu.be/792ODrhwKkk
White helmets killing a child for UN youtu.be/9nj6fc69qjM
Staging CW attack videos youtu.be/8LnVHw96jFs

===
>What's REALLY Happening in Syria (by SyrianGirlPartisan): youtu.be/OJZRvp6w4wc
Syria ambassador in USA: youtu.be/U3LTTbOYVfU
Women under Bashar youtu.be/_S_zmlDuGKU
>The Face of American Regime Change: youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
Assad visits monastery for Christmas: youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
Soldier met family after 5 years: youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
>Canadian Journalist Expose The Lies of Syria: youtu.be/tmNnZ-3JmSo
===
NGO’s and hybrid warfare: youtu.be/ro1byfe5vUM
===
WikiLeaks: Turkish oil minister links to Isis oil trade
- wikileaks.org/berats-box/article
Top aide to Hillary Clinton: :Al-Qaeda is on our side in Syria
- wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/23225
===
>SJWs cuckmarch(riding in my Volkswagen van everyday) from Germany to Aleppo
youtu.be/L2A3KidIhe8
Progress: 20 left out of 3000+ at the start
6+ months have passed since the roadtrip started. From May 1st they are in Greece..
1 of them went back to berlin to visit kids.
===

Thread reminder to watch Threads.
vimeo.com/18781528

youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q

DEATH TO AMERICA
DEATH TO ENGLAND
DEATH TO ISRAEL
DEATH TO SAUDI
DEATH TO KURDS
DEATH TO TURKS
DEATH TO UAE
DEATH TO INDIA
DEATH TO KUWAIT
DEATH TO FRANCE
DEATH TO UKRAINE
DEATH TO YAHOODI
DEATH TO BAHRAIN
DEATH TO WAHHABI
DEATH TO HOLLAND
DEATH TO MOROCCO
DEATH TO CATALUNYA
DEATH TO DIRTY SADDAMISTS
DEATH TO MONAFEGHIN & KUFFAR
DEATH TO THOSE WHO OPPOSE THE VELAYATE FAQIH

Toasting in tasty bread

fuck /sg/

5PBP

Car bomb kills at least one in centre of Somali capital
An explosives-laden car blew up in the centre of Somalia's capital Mogadishu on Friday, killing at least one person and injuring another, police said. The vehicle was parked next to a hospital in a busy road that is flanked by several hotels. There was no immediate claim of responsibility, though the Islamist militant group Al Shabaab has launched frequent attacks in the city. "So far, I have seen one dead civilian. She was a woman. One man was also injured," Mohamed Hussein, a police officer, told Reuters. Al Shabaab is waging an insurgency to overthrow the Western-backed government and drive out African Union peacekeepers in a bid to take over the country and impose its strict interpretation of Islam. The group ruled over large parts of the nation in the Horn of Africa until 2011, when it was driven out of Mogadishu by the peacekeepers and Somali troops. ( Reuters)

quad noice, I've been meaning to make my self a PI and ML based one.

i came back from the store now and bought my self another pi 3, but it's going to become a hackophone, didn't get the GSM module tho.

Anyways next month I start prolly on an autonomous quad, not going to drop bombs on people like isis do thogugh, I don't want that
>Or do I?

US aims for UN vote Saturday on new N. Korea sanctions - diplomats
The US is aiming for a United Nations Security Council vote on Saturday to impose stronger sanctions on North Korea over its two intercontinental ballistic missile (ICBM) tests in July, diplomats said on Friday. The US is set to circulate a copy of the draft resolution to all 15 members of the council on Friday, signaling a likely agreement by North Korean ally China to impose new measures, diplomats said. A resolution needs nine votes in favor and no vetoes by the US, China, Russia, France or Britain to be adopted. (Reuters)

>But the other guy was just a russian puppet
Guess what spheres of influence mean lad
Just like Macron will take what ever Merkal gives up the ass
its the same every where else
>russian's quite literally own gerogia.
Proof?
Georgia dislikes russia quite a bit

Based Majoosi Levitator Liberator
Stupid Jewish Joos

US-backed Yemeni troops push Al-Qaeda from southern province
Yemeni troops and armor have pushed Al-Qaeda militants out of main cities in Shabwa, residents said on Friday, regaining government control over the southern province for the first time in years. They said Al-Qaeda militants withdrew to the mountains without a fight as armored vehicles from the government army and a new force known as the Elite Shabwa Forces rolled into the provincial capital Ataq, and other towns and cities from Thursday morning. UAE news agency WAM said the advance had been backed by the US and the UAE but it did not specify what support they had provided. Al-Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula (AQAP) has taken advantage of the civil war pitting the Saudi-backed government of President Abd-Rabbu Mansour Hadi against the Houthi movement to try to widen its control and influence in Yemen. (Reuters)

for a second i thought that was some weird animal hugging a stick

Netanyahu’s former aide turns state’s witness in bribery cases
A former chief of staff to Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has agreed to provide testimony on behalf of the state in two graft cases in which the Israeli leader has been questioned as a suspect, court papers showed on Friday. The decision by Ari Harow to turn state’s witness as part of a plea bargain in his own, separate corruption case adds a new dimension to a long-running investigation involving Netanyahu. The four-term premier has denied any wrongdoing. His family spokesman said Netanyahu would withstand what he described as a “witch-hunt” designed to force him from office. Netanyahu, 67, has been questioned under caution by police in two cases, one dealing with gifts given to him and his family by businessmen, and another related to conversations he held with an Israeli publisher. (Reuters)

wahts better
T 55 or the T62?
Norks still have jury rigged T 62s as a frontline tank

EU: 850,000 refugees in Turkey benefit from cash assistance
A European Union official says more than 850,000 people are now benefiting from a EU-funded project that provides cash assistance to the most vulnerable refugee families in Turkey. The program, billed as the EU’s largest humanitarian program, provides debit cards to the most disadvantaged families allowing them to buy food and meet other needs. It was launched last year following an agreement in which the EU pledged €3 billion to help Syrian migrants in Turkey in return for Turkish assistance in curbing illegal migration to Europe. Jane Lewis, head of the EU humanitarian aid office in Turkey, said Friday that the program aims to assist 1.3 million refugees by the end of the year. (AP)

Ooooh, what happens if bibi gets impeached?

Italy: Migrant mission off Libya going ahead
Italy’s ambassador to Libya says his country’s naval mission to thwart migrant smugglers is going ahead despite threats. The general commanding militias in eastern Libya which oppose the Tripoli-based government had been quoted as saying he’d have Italian naval vessels bombed if they help Libya’s coastguard in territorial waters off the north African country’s western coast, where many of the smugglers are based. Italy’s government insists the vessels are being deployed at the Tripoli-based government’s request. Italian newspaper Corriere della Sera Friday quoted Ambassador Giuseppe Perrone as saying the threats “won’t stop the Italian mission.” (AP)

You forgot (((Marakesh)))

any news from trump?
what did he fuck up this week?
>mfw a romanian on a Laotian fish cooking site is my news source

What the fuck are these sanctions even going to do? Its clear as day Norks dont care whatever the US throws at them.

The T62 is a heavily upgraded T55 so i guess that answers your question. Mostly same armor, first tank with a smoothbore cannon.

its mostly for show
and to piss off the chinks

Useless compared to T90s, Leos or non-export versions of Abrams', but still the only ones with veteran crews operating them in real battle enviroment, hard to tell, I'm not expert on weaponry anyway.

What the hell did Catalunya do to you?

Christ
i dont know why but the sloped ERA on the turret makes me so god damm hard
Even on the T72
Angles are sexy

Better question is:
>What the hell did the US ever do to Spain within the last decade?

What

NEW ASSAD INTERVIEW WHEN?

I've watched the most recent one in the OP about 100 times and I'm feeling super autistic about it..

pls

> to piss off the chinks
were it so easy.

>Yes and only T55 and T62 will have you. Where would you go?
>I would kill myself at the gate of the airport
.jpg

Xarnego detected
Aragon is a shit

This

You know, every once in a while I feel sorry for israelis because their government is 100% jews but then I remember that they're jews too and stop caring. They can all get fucked.

That is not a T-90, padre. That is Karrar, an Iranian made tank.

Top Memri

sorry lad
its late and i am not really sure what i am saying
all needed to say is that i fined the angled ERA very aesthetic

>Some vague statements are no confirmation that such programs are actually in progress right now

I'll take the US Secretary of Defense's word over your vague denials

>Your idea about AIs in combat is way to simple.

[citation needed]. it's a pretty simple idea. you program machines to fight and to kill on their own

>Going through the water isn't any easier

easier to conceal, if marginally. the greater threat is underground. warisboring.jpg

>Besides that attacking population centers has become. If you want to understand why exactly that idea has become obsolete read "on limited nuclear war in the 21st century" by jeffrey larsen or "nuclear deterrence in the 21st century" by therese delpech.

right now? instead why don't you enunciate the argument. in the next war billions of civilians will die. that is a matter of fact, and whether they're targeted directly or indirectly (eg. infrastrucuture/biological) is irrelevant at the end of the day

regarding classified work on CW, classified is the key word. you don't necessarily know either way. what we do know is nations are working on advancing their capabilities at all times, and we can expect the same in this area

No idea have not checked that closely his corruption case

i think it's just more show... i still don't understand their problem with bestkorea

>Iranian made tank
is there really a difference lad

>jury rigged T 62s
if you ever served on a tank you would know that they are ALL jury rigged in some way or another.

Not to a person who gets hard on seeing bricks

>have been

but weren't at the time. regardless, again, war will be fought in other domains where the Russians are active, more than during the Cold War, including in Western domestic politics, in the cyberworld and in space

you are pretending the next war will be a 2nd millennium affair - nations simply line up some tanks and infantry across the border and then invade. not going to happen like that

not that lad
i am saying that all the """"""""""Modern"""""""""Nork tanks are just T62s rebuilt with some nork shit slapped on

makes sense. rap music is war music. they're already at war. it prepares the rest of us for what's coming

and it's meritocratic; those who succeed on the streets rise to the top, then have the means to buy studio time, producers, a spot on wshh, etc.

there's plenty of bullshit too, of course, like with anything; listen to what's compelling, ignore the rest

>USA have steadily been chipping away at russias buffer states

again, mutual. Russia took Crimea, East Ukraine, Abkhazia; Russia inserted itself in Syria, Egypt, now Afghanistan, etc.

it's been mutual for a long time, only difference now is we're actually headed to a hot war

You watch GoT right?
Seen the new episode already?

the fact that our security/national intelligence apparatus have also made the same claims shows it goes well beyond partisanship

I am no fan of Democrats or liberals, especially feminists. I didn't vote for Hillary, but you don't have to be a Democrat to see Trump is corrupt and compromised

hell, he was a Democrat himself for most of his adult life, gave hundreds of thousands of dollars to the Clintons, to Pelosi, Schumer, Reid, etc., supported partial-birth abortion.

democracy is a joke

>civil war

leftists are not fighters, it would be a totalitarian state, martial law perhaps, etc.

bonus for terrorist attacks accompanying the assassination, giving the new administration even more leverage and popular support to do whatever the fuck they want

the 3 oldest SCOTUS justices are all liberals, and Republicans control the nomination process. there won't be another Democrat justice for at least 3 1/2 years, and it may be too late by then

i saw ep 3
ep 4 comes out on the 6th

Hmm, probably you're right, I've heard it was also either very modernized version of T72 (by Russians in Iran) or very downgraded and much cheaper version of T90. But as said earlier, hard for me to tell a difference between various pieces of armour.

>he fact that our security/national intelligence apparatus have also made the same claims shows it goes well beyond partisanship
you are beyond helping

>Useless
>with veteran crews
sry man but a veteran crew would use tactics in such a way as to NOT be useless.
t. Kurt Knispelson

>16 Elite Russians Fought 300 ISIS Scum
Dayum. Ackbars got rekt Soviet might.

>ep 4 comes out on the 6th

I think in case of real combat between say a unit of Leos and some ancient Russian tanks, even with recruits in the Leos, the ERA would've been enough to protect them, unless they take a hit to the back of the turret where the ammunition is stored or something.

>T-90 meme

T-90 is pure shit, its just upgraded T-72. Even T-80U is better

Either way its a good indicator of their military industries capability.

what did i miss?
i thought the relsaes was on the 6th
was it leaked

The US secretary of defense says a lot of things if the day is long. If that's your confirmation better start to search for those Iraqi MWDs.

Yes, you program machines to operate autonomously to some extent. Everyone works on that.

Its not easier to conceal, due to limited range and speed and a huge sub being attached to it. If you're already in nuclear war and somehow get a fucking sub close enough to launch torpedo's at coastal US cities you're better off launching SSBNs, taking out critical inland infrastructure without the US being able to answer properly due to the short timeframe for a response.

The argument is that you need your limited weapon system to take care of the enemies ones, because otherwise you'll get blown back to the stone age. Limited number of ICBMs/SSBMs, limited number of warheads. You have to think three times about what to use them on.

If CWs (or bioweapons for that matter) were as much of a threat as they were at the height of the cold war we would continue to field appropriately updated equipment against them. We don't, what we have is essentially 30 year old tech.

Yes, weren't at the time. Since someone (tried) to claw them out of the Russian sphere of influence. Now show where the Russians have been doing the same thing.

I'm not sure, but T80-U had Kontak-5 ERA, while there is Relikt on T90s, doesn't it make a significant improvement? Also T90 can shoot ATGMs, and as Syrian conflict shows it's crucial.

I've been wondering the same thing! it's been a while

stop talking GoT
Or at least make memes out of it

b3 master race

>You watch GoT right?
Damn right I do

>was it leaked

Oh yeah, there's tons of USSR junk all over the world, and they just keep their exports succesful, even after the 2010 military industry complex crisis.

Go RSII!

is this the queer iraqi?

Ummm no sweetie

I don't wanna be the guy but check out this SYRIA related post perhaps.
Say Thank you Keira if you appreciate this

>Queer guerrilla fighters battling ISIS in Syria post message of support for Stockholm Pride
‘To love whoever you want is worth the struggle!’

A group of guerrilla fighters in ISIS-ravaged Raqqa, Syria have posted a message of support to Stockholm Pride. The festival takes place in the Swedish capital this weekend.
The photo and message was posted on the Facebook page ‘The Women’s Revolution in Rojava’. The page represents Kurdish women fighting against ISIS/Daesh in in the Rojava region of Syria.
TQILA and IRPGF
The image follows social media postings last week by The Queer Insurrection and Liberation Army, or TQILA [pronounced tequila]. They posted photos of masked guerrilla fighters in Raqqa with a rainbow flag and the message, ‘Faggots kill fascists’.
That group is part of the International Revolutionary People’s Guerilla Forces (IRPGF), an anarchist movement.
It’s believed that the IRPGF is made up of international volunteer fighters, who are fighting alongside the Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF), a Kurdish-Arab coalition attempting to defeat ISIS.

archive.is/xUKss

Jesus Christ you people are fucking weird sometimes

it's just a faggot from /ptg/ that tries to bring /sg/ discussion level down and also disrupt our activity

Alright, that makes sense

Isnt the T80 stupidly expensive to maintain and constantly breaking down

>SDF, SAA establish joint operations room
bongroach, where you at?

Alright lads, im off. Keep yourselves safe and have a good time. Goodnight

Good night Pingustani!

>Hezbollah says will join fight on Islamic State on Lebanese border

The leader of Lebanon's Hezbollah, Sayyed Hassan Nasrallah, said the Shi'ite group would fight in the coming assault on an Islamic State pocket on the country's border with Syria, which he said would begin within a few days.

The Lebanese army will attack Islamic State from the Lebanese side of the border while Hezbollah and the Syrian army will simultaneously attack it from the Syrian side, Nasrallah said in a speech broadcast live on television.

"The Syrian front line against Daesh will be opened, and the Syrian army and Hezbollah will be there," he said.

He said Islamic State fighters in the enclave, who hold Lebanese captives, still had a door open for negotiations and could avoid a battle.

reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-syria-lebanon-idUSKBN1AK29J

too big lad
the fucking nipples look likes tits man

You too lad, enjoy a few colder hours!
Gainz when you wake up hopefully!

good night lad

Good night lad!

>If that's your confirmation better start to search for those Iraqi MWDs.

already found them;

nytimes.com/2015/02/16/world/cia-is-said-to-have-bought-and-destroyed-iraqi-chemical-weapons.html

>Its not easier to conceal, due to limited range and speed and a huge sub being attached to it.

>On the diagram the giant torpedo's range is given as "up to 10,000km" (6,200 miles)

bbc.com/news/world-europe-34797252

>Limited number of ICBMs/SSBMs, limited number of warheads. You have to think three times about what to use them on.

we can shoot them all down. missiles are a meme. even hypersonic at long range is too slow

>If CWs (or bioweapons for that matter) were as much of a threat as they were at the height of the cold war we would continue to field appropriately updated equipment against them. We don't, what we have is essentially 30 year old tech.

there's some logic to this. if they assume CW weapons will only be used by rogue states or terrorist groups then the current design is sufficient. and if Russia is using CWs then the suit is moot anyway. humans on the battlefield in ww3 are sitting ducks. see AI weapons, for example. the modern defense against CW and biological weapons are bunkers miles underground.

>Now show where the Russians have been doing the same thing.

Geographically speaking Russia still has a territory deficit compared with the Cold War, but like I said, they are striking out in other, asymmetrical ways; Trump, for example

Run them through an archive
>nytimes com/2015/02/16/world/cia-is-said-to-have-bought-and-destroyed-iraqi-chemical-weapons.html
archive.is/uhZ0S

& W H I T E
B
A
S
E
D
N O R S K A N O N

Please don't do this

this probablythe firttime i have fouhngd my own frustration entertaining.

Hizbullah soldiers tell HTS soldiers that they are the real man of the lands.

twitter.com/AlqalaamVID/status/892881437191544832

OUR GOD HAS SPOKEN, AND HE SAYS
>Please don't do this
HAIL THE NORSKGOD

Cute

Got some source on that?

Topkek.

Based. Call out faggotry when you see it.

autsim is quite entertaining
also why do you only type with one hand..and even then why is it so shitty

today's sf
unconfirmed, source is some lebanese newspaper according to them

max par

Good lad
calling out shitposting