The US Is Leading The Way In Fatherlessness And It's Hurting Our Kids

archive.is/8qg8p

>America leads the industrialized world in fatherlessness.

>Right now, around 41 percent of children are born to single mothers.

>For women under 30, who bear two-thirds of all children, that rate is 53 percent.

>Boys are especially affected by this trend. Without positive and consistent male role models, society misses out on much of their constructive potential.

>Even for those with fathers, the average school-age boy spends just half an hour per week in one-on-one conversation with his father, according to David Walsh, founder of Mind Positive Parenting.

>Children who grow up without fathers are more likely to become single mothers or absent dads, use drugs, have low academic achievement and are less likely to believe in marriage or have successful marriages.

How do we solve America's fatherless problem? Is it men's or women's fault for all these children being raised in single mother's homes? Should there be more financial incentives for fathers or step-fathers to be more involved with their children?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4sPj8HhbwHs
hooktube.com/watch?v=4sPj8HhbwHs
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_on_Poverty
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Niggers are worse than nuclear bombs and they ruin the societies they infest with their DUMB animal like behavior.

Wait a minute I thought single mothers were super heroes who could literally raise children on their own better than any scum male could?

>How do we solve America's fatherless problem?
mandatory post natal abortions for single mothers

BEHOLD
THE WEST

OH BOY I SURE DO LOVE OUR WESTERN VALUES

mfw the wife is in the other room pissing on a pregnancy test. She better be pregnant that shit cost like $20 for some reason

41%? I legit did not know it had gotten that bad.

DADDY
DADDY WASNT THERE

If you let people know you're pregnant, they win.

>muh niggrrs is the reason American nuclear family is dying
I had no idea niggers made up 50 percent of women under 30s. This is a problem for all racial groups. Black may more affected but they're still 13 percent of the population. Most of the growth in single mothers is coming from Hispanics and whites

Get rid of irreconcilable differences and bring back chastising whores.

It's either more abortions or shotgun weddings. Personally I like the latter because I'm a firm believer in the notion that you can learn to love someone.

False alarm, I win

you dont
western civilization is in decline and it will only get worse on every front

>>Even for those with fathers, the average school-age boy spends just half an hour per week in one-on-one conversation with his father,
tfw my father and mother stayed married but my father was emotionally distant as you can possibly be and never bestowed any life lessons or wisdom, leaving his kids to find out about the real world the hard way
>tfw my brother grew up to be totally insane and will spend the rest of his life in a mental hospital
>tfw im 9/10 attractive male, but late bloomer, single, almost completely alone and the only woman that seem to want to have a relationship with me are over 40 and divorced from a 10+ year marriage.
feels bad man.
atleast i have my wage slave employment

They make up 99% of that 41% numb nuts. Just like the prison population.

Also 68% of all statistics are made up on the spot. Also piss m8

youtube.com/watch?v=4sPj8HhbwHs
watch this to see how deep the rabbit hole goes
it goes all the way down

>linking VICE
Hooktubed that for you, it's like archive.is for youtube

hooktube.com/watch?v=4sPj8HhbwHs

Ehh, women under the age of 40 are almost nothing but shit mothers and shit partners, so I don't blame guys for dipping.

This is a huge problem considering how disadvantaged children from single mother homes are compared to children from traditional families. And it's also contributing to our low birth rates as most children from single mother homes grow up childless or raising bastard spawns themselves.

id be in prison right now if i didnt have a father
he prevented me from doing so much retarded shit

This is what you get for siding with the jews murricans.
Are you happy? Is this not the world your grandfathers fought and died for?
Shouldn't you rejoice? This is the world you wanted after all.
It was your choice to side with the kikes and the communists. You made this happen, and now you reap the rewards.

Factor out the nonwhites then get back to me.

>You made this happen
I told my whole family not to vote for FDR but they didn't listen.

>niggers in America abandon their kids
>niggers end up stupid criminals
>nigger impregnates five different sheboons
>repeat

I-it's not because their r-selection traits goy it's because muh slavery

Well let's break it down by race. I am going to assume that at least 80% - 90% of the kids born to women over 30 are white and about the same % for the children born. Also about 55% non white for women under 30 about the same for the children born.

>You made this happen
Unfortunately it was the southern men who bought slaves over to the United States that doomed our country. There has always been a nigger influenced pop culture in America and after World War II it started to spread across the world

I'd love to be a dad to my son. Problem is I'm single, I haven't had sex or been on a date in years and no one is interested in me.

I'd be interested how many of these pregnancies are unintended. Women have so much sex I'd imagine the 0.1% failure rate on modern contraception is what's causing all this . I'd also beat the fathers were never interested in being one.

It wasn't southern men? Who owned the slave ships???

It's the Jews. They control Hollywood and music, they have used this to engineer a society of shitheads.

70 percent of black children come from fatherless homes.

I always wonder in these surveys, do they count unwed couples where the father and mother are together and living together as "single" because technically that's their marital status?

Plot Twist: We actually found the one red-pilled guy from the greatest generation

1 in 3 white children grow up in fatherless homes. It's still a huge percentage. Single motherhood isn't a joke

it also leads the world in nigger population for a first world country

See my previous posts.

What happened to blacks in 1964?

civil rights

& the crack epidemic.

the (((media))) and our culture keeps painting single mothers as heroes, whilst government welfare policies encourages women to be irresponsible and we wonder why single motherhood is growing. I used to not believe in these poltard conspiracy theories, but after seeing how our (((media))) treats something as destructive as single mother like as a heroic choice despite overwhelming evidence showing its destructive effects on the community, makes me think someone is trying to use social engineering to destroy the west.

The creation of the welfare state, sexual revolution, etc

Western nations need to go back to shaming women who have children out of wedlock. Widows, rape victims, and women who escaped abusive relationships are the mothers who should be respected. Not the whores who have got pregnant from causal sex.

>muh crack epidemic
The rise of out-of-wedlock births in the black community started before that.

>The US Is Leading The Way In Fatherlessness And It's Hurting Our Kids

by 20 years

By making women choose the guys who actually say they want to settle down and have kids before they choose a guy who's going to run off.

But that won't happen because they like it the way it is.

Jews owned the ships and yanks sold them to southerners. It's all of our country's fault.

>Even for those with fathers, the average school-age boy spends just half an hour per week in one-on-one conversation with his father,
Stay-at-home-dad master race here. guess my kids will be future world leaders!

>tfw my father and mother stayed married but my father was emotionally distant as you can possibly be and never bestowed any life lessons or wisdom, leaving his kids to find out about the real world the hard way

sounds exactly like my dad. Never taught me anything about how to be a man or make it in the world, meaning I had to figure things out entirely on my own. Hardly ever saw him growing up as he was too busy wagecucking like a good little beta provider

Blacks litterally celebrate this sort of thing.

I think you're underestimating the number of women who bail on their husbands/bfs and take the kid(s) with them.

The creation of the welfare state

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_on_Poverty

"When the people of the South settled on the shores of Maryland, Virginia, the Carolinas, and Georgia, they had no intention of encouraging or even tolerating the institution of slavery. The thrifty New England seamen, solely with the view of profit, urged slavery upon all the Colonies. The evil of this traffic soon became apparent to the people of the South, and when the Constitution was framed in 1787, the South demanded that the fundamental law of our land should inhibit this traffic of importing human beings from Africa. The South was resisted by the New England slave-traders." - Joseph Wheeler

religion. The reason women arent supposed to go out looking for millions of dicks is precicely this. the reason you arent supposed to have sex until marriage is this. Everyone remembers their first lay. they almost never get fully over them either. a bond is formed that helps keep the relationship strong.

The War on Poverty is the unofficial name for legislation first introduced by United States President Lyndon B. Johnson during his State of the Union address on January 8, 1964

>Everyone remembers their first lay. they almost never get fully over them either.
who, that pig i fucked when i was 15?

well I mean if you actually loved them.

You don't have to tell me bruh. I'm black. I've seen throughout my family. I myself am a product of it. My mom had me at age 16. My mother's 3 sisters all had their children out of wedlock. One of my cousins has 4 kids by 3 or 4 different fathers and she's never been married. Black people now think its the norm

marry a latina. they are family oriented and your kid will get a lightness upgrade

I wonder when that trend started?

I fucked a pig on my 19th birthday. In a 1972 Chevrolet Caprice Land Yacht. We fucked about 30 times that night. All night. She was amazing. I'll never forget it.

haha this!

word

Yep. Western women are ruined by slut culture. Western men are cucked up by the fatherless epidemic. Many don't know how to be a man because their mothers were selfish whores who either chose the wrong man to have a kid with or divorced and decide that she'd sacrifice the stability of marriage life inorder to relive her 20s whist using her kids as weapons against their fathers. And women don't know how to pair bond because they've embraced the Cock carousel without fully knowing the consequences. This is the natural consequences of destroying social institutions that has existed for millennia. Liberals, leftists and social progressives will never question why most successful culture were patriarchal and against casual sex. They will need to answer when in 30 years, 80 percent of children are fucked up because they were raised by neurotic mothers and west will experience a youth mental health crisis not seen since the first few years after WW2. I've yet to see a feminist address this issue btw.

Tried leaving the house lately?

I'm 20 and my dad is 77 and from Soviet Russia. I haven't learned almost anything

tool shed for me, while metalica's "unforgiven" played lol

Yep. Blame men. Women never did anything except MIX THE SPECIES

To be fair before the church that's just how humans reproduced. Go all the way back to the hunter gatherer days and kids were just raised by a group of women and men fucked them now and then. Religion was used to instill monogamy and male child rearing as it was deemed necessary for the developing society. And they knew women would just go with whatever the culture was. Now our culture turns away from God and women are just reverting to the old days.

But Men are primarily at fault, they decide the culture. Women are just along for the ride. We've become weak and are reverting to a pre-religion state. Women just follow along.

How do we solve America's fatherless problem?
Tell niggers to stop leaving their children and/or ending up in a situation where they can't raise them (jail)

LET'S DESTROY FAMILY UNIT
FAMILY UNIT COME BACK

Sorry I was putting my kids to bed, summer hols they were up late. I am a usan born and bred, my mrs. Is polish we live in the U.K. , from my unique perspective it's the bitches fault. She wants more , no matter how much there is she wants more. Time , money, material things she just wants more. That is what killed the U.S. it's not just the 12/10 smoking hot trophy all of them think the slash between their thighs is a entitlement to more. Men kept up as long as they could, but when they couldn't they walked

even two partners is at 50%. fuck.

and people wonder why america is becoming pussified

Black men won't raise their kids.
White women won't cooperate with their husbands.

Now that's a redpill post right there.

I truly feel sorry for self-aware black like urself. I don't buy the pol narrative the blacks are violent primarily because of genetics. I believe the destruction of the black family has contributed more to your communities problems and simply just genetics. In earlier societies like Viking Scandinavia where fatherlessness was normal, you also saw extreme violence that were normalised. Communities where single motherhood is common have the same issues as the black community.

Jewish programming to make whites more nigger-like has caused this.

Half the babies born in the last year are non-white. So it's close if not entirely accurate.

bullshit. ALL of this started after they started voting.

Same, he wasn't such a good role model either, lost a lot of money gambling, even ran away to UK once.

I wish I had a father similar to Clint Eastwood or John Wayne

What is worse, a function gay marriage or a single parent situation?

If you reply with "single gay parent" I will kick myself to death

Couples should be required to undergo marriage counseling before legally being able to file for divorce

is it a boy or a girl?

you can't judge swedes by their look

That was a huge step in this direction yes. Didn't want to make a wall of text by mentioning it. But the modern degradation of religion into irrelevance is now sealing the deal on our society. And it's because men would rather float through life like women than actually turn this around.

End welfare, end child support payments.
It solves itself. These two issues dramatically reduce roastie behavior, welfare drains, and dysgenic reproduction.
The children will be garbage anyways.
The white man pays for this whether or not they have offspring.
Or
Offer 100k for sterilization before children..high time preference races? GG. Their children cost many times more to society than 100k.
and
mandatory sterilization if having two children from different parents and not married.

Good question. Much as it repulses me, two supportive parents would probably be my answer. Really made me think.

You get more government benefits if you're not married and a singe mother. I knew a mother of 8, that was not married lived with the father and took tons of government benefits including the child tax credit.

True fact.

Who's the classy motherfucker who spiked it between 1950 and 1975?

See here.

It's 1 in 3 white kids growing up without fathers. Let's not pretend this is only a minority problem

Slide topic, everyone knows the consequences of niggers multiplying. Saged

Roasties are braindead

I know that feel.
>Mom is a single mother who had her first child at 15
>Had another child with a different man at age 18
>Had ANOTHER child with yet another man at age 20
>Had her last child (me) at age 24 with the original man
I just don't understand this shit, how hard is it to use protection, or god forbid close your fucking legs?
I want to blame my dad, but considering how crazy my mom is I wouldn't be surprised if he just left because he couldn't deal with it.
My question is this: How can you justify blaming modern men for the mistakes of their fathers, grandfathers, and great-grandfathers?
Unfortunately, a lot of modern men are weak because they just don't know any better, because a lot of them were raised in dysfunctional households or raised by single mothers.

Likely Eisenhower. People can't understand a fucking word he was saying

fatherless nation is a nation of future slaves

trotskyists infiltrated american government ( both parties ) long ago with the help of russian imperial gold and jews from pale of settlement.

you need to use pickaxe to crash their heads

that's definitely part of the reason but make no mistake: white single mothers are increasing as a percentage of white motherhood as well

laws have been made that circumvent many of the values of Christianity. Divorces being one. Abortions being another. These were all put into place by liberal women. then the 2008 crash created a huge stress on these already stressed family units by creating an entire generation of latch key kids. Kids with 2 parents but dont get to see them other than on the weekends. But in reality Jews and their banks are the problem.

You mean the other men's children that you raise because your wife has no respect for you and cucks you.