Degenerate Politifus

Why aren't we supporting women who are wives, mothers, and promote traditional roles? Do women even belong in politics? Are these politifus normalizing the feminist notion that women have any place in politics? I know Sup Forums thinks "whatever gets the normies on board" is a good thing, but we're promoting feminism and other degeneracy to "get the normies on board" -- how did that happen?
>inb4 highgrounding
>inb4 purity spiraling
There are no actual non-degenerate politifus promoted on this board. There are no actual right-wing women promoted by the so-called "alt-right". You fell into the same traps you thought you were fighting against.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HFW0z0Y5TR4
youtube.com/channel/UCMiZ7r52r6onVo9J5tCzNBg/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=iGJkf4BLxTw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump

you faggots are obsessed with women. OBSESSED its fucking pathetic

1. Lauren and Brittany do promote traditional roles
2. Lauren is only 22 and she is already talking about dropping politics when she has kids, same with Brittany
3. Lauren openly says women are the dumber sex and shouldn't be running things

Do you have anything else you want me to debunk?

But you didn't address any of the points I raised. Women don't belong in politics, prove me wrong.
>you can't

Don't try to make this thread about anyone specific, I'm talking in general. Women don't belong in politics unless they promote traditional roles. None of the ones you listed do. So prove me wrong.
>you literally can't

Munat käteen
Munat käteen
Munat käteen
Munat käteen
Munat käteen

This tbhfam. we really don't gain anything by having sluts push our views, because sluts aren't what we support. All of the women promoted here aren't virgins or mothers, just sluts. Most of them are probably coalburners or racemixers too. I don't know how anyone can say with a straight face that these women represent traditional values, especially not white identity.

>None of the ones you listed do. So prove me wrong.

youtube.com/watch?v=HFW0z0Y5TR4

This whole lecture is about how cultural marxism degenerated society and how traditional values are better. She literally says "girls, there is no purpose more noble than motherhood".

Umm no sweety a woman's place is in the house and senate.

>There are no actual non-degenerate politifus promoted on this board
youtube.com/channel/UCMiZ7r52r6onVo9J5tCzNBg/videos

>She literally says "girls, there is no purpose more noble than motherhood".
She's not living by her own advice, is she. She's not a virgin, and she's not raising a family, so... what's your point?

Based Finn

She is already in a relationship and is talking about settling down and having kids. Quick, give one reason why it's crucial that she has kids right this second rather than in 2-3 years. Her fertility will not have declined by then so that's not a good reason.

I put a baby into Lauren last night.

Just kidding, it was my hand.

I repeat:
>not a virgin
>not a mother
>advises women to be traditional
>isn't traditional
Why is this the kind of degenerate example that gets placed front and center, instead of women that are actually what we claim to support? Why do degenerates stand on stage talking about non-degeneracy, and not get laughed at? What's going on?

The West is finished

Join in the degeneracy or just get stomped as it all falls into the ground, your choice

>The West is finished

What's going on? I think you're a fucking concern troll, that's what is going on. I have no reason to believe you are pro-white at all because you're trying to character assassinate the extremely rare women who are trying to dismantle cultural marxism by focusing on details that aren't even real character flaws. If they were nearing 30 and still weren't starting families then you'd have a better point but as it stands it just sounds like kikery to me.

>lauren is in this thread RIGHT NOW

wat do

Jesus christ i haven't really given a shit about this junk and only want these spammed threads to be gone but holy shit you're pathetic everytime i read through one of these threads i see you constantly accuse people that have criticism against her as anti White people and yeah i know there are Leftist doing this aswell but holy shit you never actually give in or listen to it and instantly go into brain-off defense mode dude not to insult or offend you have a really deep thought of what you are doing.

Maybe I just don't have patience for having complete retards on my side? Even if this guy is genuine he is a moron and needs to be put in his place.

>Why aren't we supporting women who are wives, mothers, and promote traditional roles?
Why are you trying to discredit people in their 20's when you're a middle aged shekel grabber?

Call finnbro

>I think you're a fucking concern troll, that's what is going on
So... you're not going to address my points, just be emotional and attack me?

Is that Finn a shill?

You're caught up in semantics and have such an idealized vision that the slightest flaw makes an idea into an abomination in your eyes. You're like the white nationalists who claim that Anglos and Germanics shouldn't breed because they are of different races, ultimately counter-intuitively reducing white births. Take what you can get.

I did address them though. You have 10 minutes to explain why it's crucial that LS has children RIGHT NOW instead of in 2-4 years.

cool another lauren thread. thats what pol needed

Lauren southern is jewish.

> implying anyone on this board has white children
finding a good husband with a job capable of supporting a family now a days is nearly impossible
the average white nationalist autist is a 5'10" manlet with no job who spends all day watching video games and masturbating to chinese cartoons who believe that being racist makes them entitled to have a girlfriend
don't throw stone if you live in a glass house

Nahhh

youtube.com/watch?v=iGJkf4BLxTw

Yes.

sr. kys

Anyone got Brittanys number? I'll Wife her up right now.

It's been proven.

Gotta fill that shill quota.
Stop taking the bait damn you.

Please kiss.