How many dead Sup Forums? Still don't know the full amount they are searching for remains with fucking sieve's...

How many dead Sup Forums? Still don't know the full amount they are searching for remains with fucking sieve's. How can a fire that bad happen in a first world country?

Fuck the kill count, I'm still waiting for it to collapse.

Govt won't give full amount casue they know it's an ungodly number and they want to make sure its way out of the publics mind by then. Also fire will fucking wreck shit this is just a reminder of how deadly fire can be it will fuck you up in an instant. I heard they found some real Halloween funhouse type shit up there people melted to shit and stuff. Fire don't play.

Will we get to see pictures?

I would have jumped to my fucking death before being burned alive, death by fire is HORRIBLE.

I got a couple .webm to sate your curiosity.

This one was during a Brazilian prison riot

And this one, the best example I have of how horrible death by fire is, was teachers in India doing a protest.

Tip: She was still alive at the end of the video.

Damn what did the guy do to cause him to be burnt to death like that? That was some medieval shit.

Pedophile I think.

They can't give a number because of the insane amount of illegals living there in (illegally) sub-let properties

This as the fire spread people from the lower levels where forced up to escape the flame the upper floors where straight out of a horror movie people clawing at the walls type shit. They are gonna release the full amount during either a huge global story or during holiday when people don't give a shit.

Ah makes sense you are a pedo in jail then you are good as fucking dead.

Hotpoint somehow dodged a bullet. Seeing as it was they're fridge unit which is the cause of all the death...

You cant blame the Fridge

Not enough.

You cant blame the cause of the fire, for the fire? Well everyone seems happy to blame the cladding on the exterior of the building. Whats the difference?

>first world country

Electrical fault to an appliance - also guessing homeowner didn't have surge strip?
It's the power not the device.

The cladding accelerated a perfectly containable fire to epic proportions. The poor dumb bastard in the apt could have dealt with it had he had a halfway decent extinguisher

Any more?

>How many dead Sup Forums?
Do shitskins count?

Im just fascinated at how fire could fuck us up that bad. and that there was nothing we could do to stop it.

I think that's pretty much it, here's one more but it's more funny than shocking.

only for 3/5ths

Kek