Legia Warsaw charged by UEFA for banner honouring Nazi victims

>UEFA hit Polish football club Legia Warsaw with a disciplinary charge Friday after their fans displayed a vast banner commemorating Poles killed by the Nazis.

>Legia fans displayed the banner, which was the width of an entire stand, during Wednesday's Champions League qualifier against Kazakh team FC Astana.

>It marked the Warsaw Uprising of 1944, when Polish resistance fighters captured large parts of the capital city but were eventually crushed by occupying German forces.

>"During the Warsaw Uprising Germans killed 160,000 people. Thousands of them were children," the banner read, below a picture of a German soldier with a gun to the head of a child.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qZKCet3JOTc
youtube.com/watch?v=6pTPMq4ZrGw
translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http://wolnosc24.pl/2017/08/04/ta-oprawa-zrobila-wrazenie-na-calym-swiecie-teraz-znalezli-sposob-jak-ukarac-kibicow-legii-zydzi-chca-skazac-klub-bez-dowodow/&edit-text=&act=url
rt.com/sport/398673-uefa-charges-legia-nazi-banner/
uefa.com/insideuefa/social-responsibility/news/newsid=2280444.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wola_massacre
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ochota_massacre
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Planned_destruction_of_Warsaw
liveleak.com/view?i=7bb_1418395960
youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY
youtube.com/watch?v=uhxEgNW5tvY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>losing to the Russians
>Poles start some shit
>Crush them anyways
Why are Poles so pathetic?

FPBP tbqh

>"start some shit"

wtf I love UEFA now

Oh no all those children who could have grown up to be plumbers

Please consider
K I L L I N G
Y O U R S E L F
Thank you

If I were Polish I most definitely would.
Do you think Poland will be double teamed again, this time by Muslims and Russians?

That's not gonna be good for PR for sure.
UEFA are literally nazis.

Just follows UEFAs keep any and all politics out of football, which seems fair but complete nonsense because this is Europe and generally just pisses everyone off.

Poland loves getting DP so yeah.

tfw 160000 future thefts got btfod

youtube.com/watch?v=qZKCet3JOTc

youtube.com/watch?v=6pTPMq4ZrGw

Good, fuck pooland.

Why is it in english?

dumb question, sponsored by Isreal

Partizan was fined one match without fans, because of spreading nationalism lmao.

Any other clubs?

You're retarded, this pissed off the Jews like nothing other.

translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http://wolnosc24.pl/2017/08/04/ta-oprawa-zrobila-wrazenie-na-calym-swiecie-teraz-znalezli-sposob-jak-ukarac-kibicow-legii-zydzi-chca-skazac-klub-bez-dowodow/&edit-text=&act=url

You were arming the Germans while the partisans were locked in the city so please don't compare that to Russia with it's own factories because that really shows that you're >

>Jewry won't forgive us, that we've been talking about the Warsaw Uprising (1944) for years now. Because it's known, that the only important uprising in Warsaw was the fucking Ghetto Warsaw Uprising (1943). Until now, the Warsaw Uprising has only been associated by foreigners with it (the tiny Jewish one). That's why they wont forgive us this change.

Also Jews have made a pact with the Germans to white wash German crimes during WW2 and put the blame on Christianity and the Poles since few decades back.

I'm a Pole raised in a Christian family which both Germans and Jews hate, so fuck off retard.

>""""""christian""""""

UEFA / FIFA have a no politics allowed inside the stadium rule.

Includes a Revealing Statement on Jewish-German Reconciliation. Money Talks: Implications for the Holocaust Industry, July 26, 2017
By Jan Peczkis
This review is from: Memory and Political Change (Palgrave Macmillan Memory Studies) (Paperback)
This book touches on many different aspects of victimhood. My review focuses exclusively on the Holocaust.

The author has much to say about German guilt after the Shoah. Perhaps without intending to, she draws attention to the stereotype of Jews being vindictive, as well as the reasoning behind the premise that Jews have been soft-peddling German guilt, and commonly shifting the blame for the Holocaust to Christianity and to Poles, because they had been paid off by the Germans.All this started with the Israeli-German Luxemburg Agreement of 1952.It has since become known as the Holocaust Industry, along with its ever-increasing set of “perpetrators” from whom to demand never-ending financial “restitution”.
DID GERMANS EFFECTIVELY BUY THE FAVOR OF JEWS?

Let the author speak for herself.She writes, “This emphatic and persistent commitment to the future is illustrated by an episode which occurred in May 1966 when Adenauer was on a visit to Israel.During the course of this visit, he was received by the Israeli Prime Minister Levi Eshkol in Tel Aviv. On this occasion, Eshkol emphasized the long powers of recollection of the Israeli people, a consequence of their protracted history of persecution. [Editorial comment: What about all the times Jews lived in peace and prosperity among the nations?] Noting that his people remember their enemies just as they remember their friends, Eshkol placed Adenauer amongst his friends, NOT LEAST BECAUSE OF HIS CONTRIBUTION TO THE REPARATION CONTRACTS OF 1952.” (p. 59; Emphasis added).

I advise you to stop wasting your mental effort on this since he's not only obviously butthurt, but also obviously baiting

Come one guys. Killing children is always wrong (unless they are shitskins)

It's as politic as the minute of silence.

KIKE

>dont forget the 160,000 billion polacks!!!

>the truth is bait
>jewish logic

Don't you mean JEWEFA
no I'm just kidding they're called sandnigger

>rise up
>get upset about getting beaten down
Sounds logical

>Just follows UEFAs keep any and all politics out of football,
>UEFA / FIFA have a no politics allowed inside the stadium rule.
OY VEY!/ZWEI!

I wonder how much pic related got fined

No politics means no politics, what's so hard to get about that? Either you prohibit all or nothing, that's how rules work m8.

>everyone who hates my shitty country is jude
Go get raped by a shitskin faggot.

So much this.

Maybe he is kike but you are something even worse, ger*an.

NOTHING, because UEFA is a German Jew loving operation.

What's political about Warsaw Uprising anniversary?
Next you'll tell me a moment of silence about inevitable terror attack in Western Europe should not be allowed on the stadium? Even though it's happening pretty much every single time?

>reaching this hard
Bundesliga has nothing to do with UEFA holy shit m8

Based Poles.

Polish Legia fans are straight savage and don't give a fuck about political correctness one bit.

>give children guns to help defeat germans
>germans shoot children
>demand gibs

No politics, I promise, but pssst...

Why are you retarded user?

we got fined a couple hundred thousand euros and a few games without fans for the Poljud swastika

>deliberately destroy the city and the whole historical and cultural heritage
>"we dindu nuffin"

>blah blah blah
why does german stick up their asses when it comes to the rules

Should be in Turkish, but Turks don't care.

P A R T I S A N S

A
R
T
I
S
A
N
S

Ehhh, you retarded Germ?
uefa.com/insideuefa/social-responsibility/news/newsid=2280444.html

>uprising is long over
>Red Army doesn't even try to get into city
>continue on destroying the city even more anyways

Because autism hit him hard today.

>chimp out then complain about retribution , slavs really are the niggers of the white race

red army did this deliberately because they were going to execute most of the poles anyway then blame it on germans

At least they didn't directly burn centuries old libraries.

>equalizing nigger chimpouts and crime with total war and the fight for freedom and independence
how delusional can you get hans?

>destroy the Europe
>"muh Dresden"

> hiding behind faggot flag
> still smells like kraut asshole

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wola_massacre
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ochota_massacre
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Planned_destruction_of_Warsaw
liveleak.com/view?i=7bb_1418395960

>Sup Forums goes to a sporting event
wonderful

Took me like a minute to find it

HA HA FUCK LEGIA!

t. Celtic

> muh muh master race
> gets erection watching strong men in uniforms

Are trying to tell us something by hiding behind the (((trash))) flag?

yea they did a pretty shit job at drawing it on
it only got noticed in the second half ffs

'Universal', most people know it so it reaches a wider audience. In Polish it'd just reach Poles.

>only team to get knocked out of Europe 3 times in one season.

stupid polack

>> muh muh master race
when did i said anything about the master race?

stupid szwab

>Germans are the biggest murderers, thieves and destroyers in Europe
>calling any other European a chimping out nigger
Germans have been destroying Europe ever since the Fall of Rome.
youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY

reminder

Show us your true colors Hans. Put off this fake faggot dumpster flag.

>starts breaking the treaty of Versailles step by step
>annexes Austria
>annexes a big chunk of Czechoslovakia
>invades Poland with a shitty excuse
>total chimpout, invades France and bombs the UK
>invades numerous other European countries
>invades USSR despite a non aggression treaty
>declares war on the US
>starts a war which killed 60 million people, a vast majority of whom were white
>kills himself like a faggot
Nazis 70 yrs later
>we wuz only defending ourselves;((

German faggots hide behind meme flags more than poos. Show yourself kraut

Just look how ugly the German "ubermensch" Helgas are compared to Polish "untermensch" Helena.
youtube.com/watch?v=uhxEgNW5tvY

>"During the Warsaw Uprising Germans killed 160,000 people. Thousands of them were children,"
The nice thing about making up total nonsense numbers about Nazis is that nobody is allowed to tell you you're full of shit.

The world cannot afford to have g*rman "people" around

Stop playing with faggots. I know he promised this is "just wrestling", but soon you'll feel a cold hand on your crotch.

Just stop it already.

Ya got any sources to refute this number?
>inb4 www.1488hitlerwasright.com

nazis are basically the protodindus

they were dindus before niggers became dindus

to be fair Austria were gagging for it, the only guy who wasn't was the soon to be ex leader of the government.

the victims were poles

better remove this quickly goyim

Not to mention that boy looks like he would enjoy some SS dick in his manhole.

> protodindus

You're going places senpai.

Nigs have always been dindus, but G*rmans are the niggers of europe

It's funny and ironic how Poles look more Aryan than Germs.

Germans truly are a cancer unto Europe.

Kill yourself and i say this as a NatSoc.

they look aryan to you? lmao

Kek

Actually it's more like 200,000 civilians in just 63 days during the Warsaw Uprising (1944!). Not to mention the 3 million CHRISTIAN POLES killed by both German and Ukrainian Nazis and Russian and Jewish Soviets.

It does not matter how they look like. What matters is the mindset and symbols. Don't underestimate the power behind symbols /our guys/ became. None of their sacrifices will ever be forgotten.

Germans deny their past and have no future due to liberal insanity. This is revolting to watch how they degraded into a non-nation.

lol i love how anti white pol is