MEME MAGIC

ITT: We are going to start a new awakening. The kikes planted KEK as an occult deity to bring people to normalize occult beliefs and it has been effective for us. But we need a meme Christians and normies can behind some character everyone loves like Bart Simpson or something idk. Let's start a new meme right here now that will take over social media exposing what the kikes are doing and show the power of chan on the world consciousness. We will devise a few characters and spread them across the globe exposing the kikes and supporting nationalistic policies.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/iEeSPc5oTcM
youtu.be/_SpbEmeIFj0
youtube.com/watch?v=du1VW6n1Hvs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What Would Jesus Meme?

How about this jew

We should meme closing the wage gap between whites and jews/Asians

Use Snoopy. Everyone loves Snoopy,he's universally known and loved by everyone. You can easily use him.

lol what do you guys think Ellen Degeneress? I want to meme podesta pizzagte shit, kikery all of it let's start a new chan thread that runs everyday just making memes to expose these fucks

Fuck this

fucking checked

this is good, let's develop some ideas how to expose the kikes, FBI, CIA everything how they are on the same team I made this one

then we spam celeb and politician twitter feeds with them

and lefitsit propaganga bs twitters like this and newspapers etc. Let's fucking own every platform

Good idea lucious

come on start dropping them on the thread then mane

lucifer he is trying to stop christianity

How is this guys?

>Christians
muh yea I think the Christians are with us already

Solid meme

Fuck off

Because the west turned away from Christianity and the result is John C. Calhoun's "Behavioral Sink". We've forgotten what it means to be human and died a spiritual death that he termed "death1".

Our souls are already dead. We are simply sitting around playing vidya and not breeding and promoting all forms of destructive degenerate behavior waiting for our bodies to catch up.

That's why we let in muslim "refugees". We can tell they have something we lost: they have a unifying spirit that guides them. It's an evil destructive spirit but an animating flame that drives them ever forward nonetheless. We've lost that animating flame that used to drive us to an ever higher state of being. We've replaced it with base consumerism and nihilism that is rotting humanity instead of elevating it.

Nothing short of a complete spiritual "resurrection" can save western civilization.

youtu.be/iEeSPc5oTcM

yah but we gotta wake em up to the truth also

Cartoon Pewdiepie

We would have a living avatar that could speak too

Do ya one better Khazaar

tx bruv

normies don't know who pewds is tho

Oh yes they do and they will

He can immediately get the meme rolling with millions too

Well I am here to light it back up brother. I wrote a book and have an entire game plan of ops and counter ops. When my book comes out in a few months the people will know I am legit and they will come to me to see how they can help and I will unite and guide them like I am doing right here. We gotta start somewhere, we are doing it here now. If nothing else you can make memes all day, and you will be doing more than 99% of the world for the cause STAND UP WHITE MAN LACE YOUR FUCKING BOOTS UP ITS WAR

The problem is then we inadvertently make him a psuedo leader and the memes power is not recognized towards our goals but his golas. He is not /ourguy/ he is not red pilled int he least. Why lead people to a dead end

I know him better than you do

Youre wrong and dont operate on his level

How much power did pepes creator have over pepe? Nothing

How much power will Pewdiepie have over Whiteboi the meme? None, he will simply increase it's popularity and virality

If deep down everyone loves white people, just make a cartoon Pewdiepie and call it Whiteboi

You see not to brag but I have a high IQ and I am well educated in psychology we need to lead people to the truth slowly and make them feel like they found it, not that it was shown to them. We have to entice them with things they like and know like lovable characters and humor etc then put something in the meme they won't know much about so they research it on their own like occult symbols or phrases. We lead them to red pill websites and books

It all depends on how cute the initial meme template is

Cuteness allows everything else to get past, and women know this trick

>Youre wrong and dont operate on his level

fucking ROFL on his level. I literally wrote the book on all of this. I am top tier red pilled, there is no one above me that is not on the bilderbergs and that's because they call shot sin real time. You don't even know the level I am on exists yet

yah I agree bro I already said this, I even mentioned ellen this is simply psychology

your pewds worship is cute and all bro, but you aren't ready for this thread yet

You said in the previous thread that you can email the book, could you please send it to me?

Moon man

yah man email me

Alright, did that.

I didnt get it bro did you send oit to [email protected]?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAh shit

k sent bruv

anyone making any memes? da fuq I have been spamming the one I made on jayz tweets, clinton, ellen, blowing it up

Thanks m80.

yw bruv

He's here lads

>autistic idea
meme superheros
>use their own weapons against them

user gets it

This is good because of how much Marvel and DC are shilling their shitty heroes

We could make our memes more popular than they can make theres because Sup Forums has more consciousness control than (((Hollywood)))

this, our shit is not forced, it is organic

I have little energy right now but I'll try to pull something from the aether.
Praise KEK!

>youre not ready for meme magic
I have other reasons for posting what I post

He reads posts with his name and pics in them and makes decisions based on stuff like that

Hes a living meme and he does it as a gift to those that understand him and how to communicate with him

what we need is people good at vids with images of people doing fucked up shit to other people. Funny shit like pranks but put the kike head on the person doing it and unconsciously planted the seed of the kike being behind shit without looking mean. People are unconsciously programmed to see the kike as the victim we need to reprogram them slowly

he looks wise and powerful. Definitely NOT a gambling addict.

Combine organic with their forced to get superpowered virality like Agent Smith when he unplugs

now shit is cooking lol memes smashing memes this is golden

If you hate the jews because of their race, youre just a neo-jew or a prototype-neo-jew

Same thing with hating all blacks because niggers makes you just a different colored nigger

EXACTLY
Im going to have an autistic fit tonight and meme up some fresh OC, join me anons

you are blue pilled and have no idea what is going on the world bro. I got nothing against the jew they are the ones that declared war on the world. You don't cure someone by treating symptoms you treat the disease

lol easy on the swastikas though bro. They are unconscious triggers. We have to normalize stuff slowly

how bout this guy?

youtu.be/_SpbEmeIFj0

I WILL NOT GO GENTLE INTO THAT GOOD NIGHT, I WILL FIGHT, FIGHT THE DYING OF THE LIGHT! They will come for me anons I know this. But I will do it for the cause, for my brothers, for the children, for our race, if you will follow me I can show you the path to victory. All it requires is courage

got me thinking
>Use a page from a comic
>White out the text
>fill with redpills

this is a beautiful idea brother. I am in the process of securing funding for my kike assault. When I do I will even pay you guys. I will open red pill meme threads and pay a few bucks a meme or something have, prizes etc. Make it fun. I told you all, I am very intelligent and educated in psychology and a computer scientist so I know to strategize and manage large numbers of variables for desired outcomes. I am the kikes worst nightmare, if I get support I will build a team and movement that can't be stopped

I know everything they are doing on every level and how they are doing and can shut all of them down and counter them. I will get financial support, I am talking with numerous groups already. I can build a counter ops setup that will pay for itself even. New media platforms and sources of information. All we need to do is get organized. I will build us base where our money stays in our group and grows giving us an economic base that we parlay into a political base. I can have the kikes on their heels in just a few years and turn this whole thing around with momentum that mow down out opponents.

They know

>We would have a living avatar that could speak too

We could meme Stephen Miller into being seen as one of the crypto-whites that subvert the Jews, like the crypto-jews infiltrate the goys.

It's probably because the Jews fears the crypto-white, that they censor everything about them, and pretend they don't exist.

he is political user. We need non political figures with political messages

>He is not /ourguy/ he is not red pilled int he least. Why lead people to a dead end

Ben Garrison is proof that the red-pill will be swallowed if your experience with the media is worse than what the nazis do.

youtube.com/watch?v=du1VW6n1Hvs

user lol omg the penguin is a perfect kike! We need to add something suttle to make sure people know he is a kike

>he is political user

Stephen could really be crypto-german or crypto-white for all I know.

not sure who he is bro. You have to remember we are going after soccer moms, college kids, teenagers, valley grils. We are not cracking kikes on the kikes for channers we are waking up the masses from their conditioned sleep and hypnosis

Make lewd Pepe's?

lol bro how will that wake the normies up?

Bob Rock

How about creating a bit of hysteria over generation Zyklon having been memed into existence, as the kids are alt-right?

>think's he knows levels

Listen here buckaroo, I'm typing this from my spaceship chilling with my reptilian brethren. You don't know shit about levels. Trust me.

Both ideas sounds like a drag

>You don't know shit about levels
I know more than you could possibly imagine, more than you even, only the bliderbergs and 13 bloodlines know more than me because they call shots in real time. You can call me GOD nigger

go bad to Flat Earth and Mossad agent Seth Rich psyop threads motherfucker, you have no power here. I know it all

I called out one of you illuminati faggots so hard on a flat earth psyop YT channel and video they shut down the channel and the and the account I clowned in 5 minutes

>sounds like a drag

sure?

Now tell me about how much I dont know motherfucker I see ALL

>everyone loves Bart Simpson
I never knew this character to be particularly popular in this show

brother please add something useful if you gonna bump

There is absolutely no reason for christians to not like KEK, we know it is a joke character. It is not like KEK is a real cult, so christians don't care as long as they know this and this character purpose.

Get fucked Germany! :D

>I see ALL

Tell us about the crypto-whites, if you know so much?

Wait I remember that mouse from German tv when I was a kid... can't remember the title though.

how about christ-chan?

it's like a well known German TV show every german kid grows up with. Snedung mit der Mause

praise

dude come on man stay on topic. Who gives a shit about crypto whites they have no power. Kike society is not the same as a liberal democracy. crypto whites are useless unless they are high positions. Besides the kikes have a dna test now for a kike gene. We don't even need crypto whites, we don't need to infiltrate the kikes we need to expose them

Well we can get to that user. As I said I have an entire war plan set up that is self sustaining but we gotta build support man and wake people up to support us

>dude come on man stay on topic.

I'm bumping the tread, if nothing else, so stop being so butthurt.

Although I don't think meme magic works for Germans. They are too dull and feel superior. Still after all these years they haven't figured out they have been brainwashed by the jew after the lost this battle to the crafty jews.

Where did ya go bro? Thought we were gonna chit chat about level?

lol sorry man I am not butt hurt. It just gets frustrating being at the tier I am man. Very few people I can talk to which is why I wrote my book to get people where I am

ummm no
KEK was a kike plant

The God KEK was the Egyptian God of Chaos, The Mason/Illuminati motto is Order From Chaos

The song Shadilay and band PEPE with a magical frog on the album, and the fact that kikes own all the media and music labels
is no coincidence. The Shadilay song has the frog, magic and the word Jubal on the record label which appears in the old testament.
Genesis 4:21:And his brother's name was Jubal; he was the father of all such as handle the harp and pipe

KEK is idol worship and occult period and "the bringer of light" literally means lucifer. There is no argument against this except by shills. The term "God Emperor Trump" was coined by them and is what is called apotheosis and is occult. I am a Buddhist so all of this is rather stupid to me but it doesn't change the fact that they believe in the occult and it's purpose which is to mock and draw people away from Christianty. Kek is sac religous idol worship if you are a Christian.

This is Biblical scripture:

Revelation 16:12-17—And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared. And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet. For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty. Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame. And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon. And the seventh angel poured out his vial into the air; and there came a great voice out of the temple of heaven, from the throne, saying, It is done.

It is a gateway into occultism and many believe it unironically

LOL just meme tits LOL

everyboidy likes tits maybe they don't admit it

they gonna look LOL

Memes don't have to be will though out LOL

everybody likes some beig bouncy gnomesayan

Does this even need debate LOL

I think we should be picking the best tits.

errybody onboard LOL