>Is the nation with the highest percentage aryan genes
>Is the most creative
>Is the most talented in all fields
>Has the best soldiers
>Is naturally bilingual, thus superior to monolingual Anglo scum
>Has the best aesthetics on both women and men
>Has a carefree attitude, no stress, longer lives
>Has strong nationalism, compared to the rest of Canada which has zero
>Best hockey players (their national sport)

Some bonuses:
>The strongest man ever came from Quebec
>Quebec has the second highest gdp after Ontario, tied with Alberta (even though its economy is about to crash)
>Has some of the laws considered the most racists by (((them)))
>Quebec was Canada before any other province, thus making it the country's founding nation
>Quebec has the strongest culture and started every single stereotype about Canadians
>Quebec is Canada's masterrace

>inb4 butthurt Albertans
Sucks to suck, oil ain't payin much now, eh? Faggots.
>Inb4 angry Brits defending their old colonies
This isn't your fight: Canada is rightful Quebec's clay, gtfo
>inb4 Quebecboo
Fuck off faggots, you're not welcome here

Other urls found in this thread:

aneki.com/smartest_canadians.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/King's_Daughters
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quebec_referendum,_1995#Spending_limits_and_Option_Canada
iedm.org/27-quebec-debt-clock
youtube.com/watch?v=NjkNNDuAb9A
archive.fo/eOnsl
archive.fo/RoQR0
cbc.ca/news/canada/newfoundland-labrador/stan-marshall-muskrat-falls-nupdate-1.4174569
archive.is/nMxBQ
youtube.com/watch?v=1yLTAI9r24Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>blue ribbon turd at the shit fair

It also has the highest percentage of train accidents and people on wheelchairs in Canada, plus the highest percentage of people on wheelchairs that have a criminal record in the world

fucking congratulations your state is first place at the special olympics.

Pls cite your sources (esp. for highest IQ)

>Some bonuses:
Don't forget all the "Riviere des Negre" places
Americans literally SEETHING over not naming places NIGGER like us.

>Has the biggest dick

Are the biggest dicks.

Corrected! no need to thank me!

Enjoy
aneki.com/smartest_canadians.html

>aneki.com/smartest_canadians.html
Cool. CBC is very accurate always with their (((poll))) results.
Sources for everything else please because you obviously are not talking out of your ass and would love to repost these wonderful statistics all over!

DAS RITE

Also worth noting is that our dialect descends directly from 17th century noble French, as it was necessary that the few colonists already settled understood the governor easily.
We have the noblest of the french dialects around, and yet no one has codified it because of the Eternal Anglo. A damn shame.
We also have the best motto : "I remember", which denotes our conservative mindset, as well as our burning hatred of the anglofags of Upper Canada.

>Most of these women were commoners of humble birth
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/King's_Daughters
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>naturally bilingual
kys cuck
quebec should be francophone only

DAS RARE

Longue vie au Québec!

You had 200 good years man

Wtf I love Quebec now

Get on with the times. Speaking English is a requirement in the modern world.

>using the Q word
>not bait
We don't need this sort of attention.
Don't reply, hide thread.

Shut up faggot. Quebec...most cucked in Canada

based quebec dirty albion

Yet they couldn't even manage to vote for becoming sovereign.

Quebec are the biggest victims ever

The trials of Poland, the Armenians, the Tibetans, are nothing by comparison

(((they))) we're behind it failing
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quebec_referendum,_1995#Spending_limits_and_Option_Canada

rigged by *nglos who imported shitskins and italians to vote no
if only native quebeckers were allowed to vote it would have been yes
imagine if russian invaders cucked you out of independence

Most of these were abandonned daughters sent to the King's own orphanages or were trained to become nuns.
They were the purest women around in France at that time.
I guess the anglo is mad because his king never sent a free virgin woman before aged 12-25, eh?
You disappointed me recently, dad, but I still believe. A la victoire!

>is a subject to the queen of the enemy of france

stay cucked you larping frenchman

>french sell the land to keep islands instead due to cowardice and stupidity
>charles de cuck the coward who fled his own country comes back after being helped by Canadians in two world wars to give a meaningless speech
All french """people"""" are pathetic cowards with a victim complex

You know, what you call "White genocide"? Well the anglo has tried to do the same to Quebec.
For more than two centuries.
It still failed.

How can they have the biggest dicks when they have such a low black population?

iedm.org/27-quebec-debt-clock

going to enjoy those 11 billion equalization payments? You fucking leech, Quebec is of no benefit to Canada, I wish you guys seceded and starved.

if you look only at francophone voters, it is estimated that they voted over 60% Yes, while anglophones and sandniggers voted over 95% No. So indeed, if only francophone votes had been considered, the Yes side would have won handily.

get cucked losers

thats funny? its your guy trudeu that is fucking up canada with muds and wasting all the money on niggers

if the anglo ran this planet there would be no suffering for the white man

Because we're not genetically deficient mutts?

We had a big Russian minority imported by the soviets but still managed to vote for independence, because virtually 100% if Lithuanians voted for it.
I doubt 100% of real Quebeckers voted yes

go back to china

>You know, what you call "White genocide"? Well the anglo has tried to do the same to Quebec.
>For more than two centuries.
>It still failed.

Quebec has had a charmed existence compared to every European nation except for Switzerland.

>if you look only at francophone voters, it is estimated that they voted over 60% Yes, while anglophones and sandniggers voted over 95% No. So indeed, if only francophone votes had been considered, the Yes side would have won handily.

Quebec wasn't the only region in the western world to receive Sicilian immigration.

Hypothetically even if Quebec had seceded, it would still have been cucked internally by do-gooder politicians.

>shows they weren't "17th century nobles"
>yeah but they were purest women in France I swear!
Fuck off, you aren't descended from nobles like you claim.
Also Hilary Clinton is a filles du roi descendant. Shows how retarded their genetic line and offspring were.

Enjoy this redpill

youtube.com/watch?v=NjkNNDuAb9A

qbek history summed up nice reddit ball image though kiddo

>Implying Trudeau was raised in the glorious fatherland
>Implying his father wasn't raised by american and french cucks (pic related)
I said our dialect was the noblest, not the ilk. Any fucking idiot would have known that, since our nobles fled during the Seven Years War. Cowardly fellows. We never needed them.

I see Quebec is truly the master race of Canada.

Didnt Québec vote against independence twice tho

Immigrants voted against. Immigrants imported by Trudeau Senior.
They wanted a safe economic landscape so their communities could grow in Quebec, so of course they voted agaiinst the destabilizing event.

being better than english canada is not that hard by the way

That is indeed true.
And it's not simply because they're run by anglos and chinks, but mainly because of their arrogance.
Kind of like the UK.

So Québec will never be independent then

I like you.

The problem is the shithole called London. Scottland is still the master race of Europe, but the north of england is decent.

When will the Nordiques come back? Most Canadiens fans are cucked nu-males and French girls looking for nonwhite men.

This is bellyaching.

How many conquered peoples have kept their language and local autonomy?

As long as the nationalist sentiment the rest of canadians continues to this day to suppress and deny as "futile" and "vain" does not emerge again, then yes.
But then again, the Balkanization of Canada is inevitable on an economical scale, just a matter of when, so we might not even need it.

No, we are being cucked hard as fuck since this morning

archive.fo/eOnsl
archive.fo/RoQR0

Haitian niggers from the USA are flooding in. Here the thread I started

You don't even have cell/internet coverage in half your province right now.

FRENCH FAGGOTS BTFO

You deserve it. Enjoy all the francophones you so desperately crave.

We acomodated for the anglo and protestant minorities and now Quebec is part of an anglo country, half of Acadians were sent to Louisiana, when not outright killed, only to be culturally destroyed by Anglo-Jewish americans and I'm posting about it from France.

It's the anglos UHPRESSING their cell phone coverage

They don't even speak French properly, you must be a nigger yourself

I love how the butthurt lingers for centuries. Quebec is like a spoiled child.

Does Quebec want to form an alliance with The Republic of Texas? We can provide military support.

Wrong bucko, I'm not French.

True, the highlanders have come across as one of the most uncucked people in Britain.
But you're still binning that knife. Stop doing this shit. It's not helping.
Haitians are fucking cancer.
I think everyone in Quebec knows it and feel that way (even other migrants) yet don't say a thing bec...
Oh wait no hahaha everybody hates on the fucking haitians in broad daylight here, fucking niggers, can't even get their country back straigth from one fucking earthquakes.

you can't win, fucking leaf

>plus the highest percentage of people on wheelchairs that have a criminal record in the world

>Nigger mentality

Nigger confirmed

Everyone hate them and their monkey language

>We acomodated for the anglo and protestant minorities and now Quebec is part of an anglo country, half of Acadians were sent to Louisiana, when not outright killed, only to be culturally destroyed by Anglo-Jewish americans and I'm posting about it from France.

Quebec City is more French than Paris

Is the Anglo to blame for that too?

>I'm proud of genociding white people and peaceful natives
I have no respect for anglos and any post they make further digs the hole of my disdain for them.

Wait, what does Quebec even produce?

Yet you don't even whimper while your capital is under sharia law and your daughters get raped in broad daylight. Pathetic.
>When your criminals are so badass they don't even need legs anymore to be successful

Petrol, diamonds, coal, rare minerals. There's a reason the referendum was sabotaged

Pic related: it's Lise Thibault, former lieutenant governor of Quebec, convicted for defrauding the government of $700000. It's not grenade throwing Guantanamo money, but still.

>any post they make further digs the hole of my disdain for them.
OOOOH NOOO that SUCKS! Go stand in the middle of the road next Bastille Day so Mohammed can celebrate with you.

World-class recognized engineers, pharmaceutics products, videogames, hydroelectricity for Canada and the States, etc.

Bastille day doesn't even exist.

Irish guy here. I support you against the Anglos!

Friendly reminder that it was bioware Montreal that produced the abomination that was Mass Effect: Andromeda. Top cuck m8.

>World-class recognized engineers
ha, you've got to be fucking joking.

Neither will France in another generation

I think I speak for all Quebecers when I say that we apologize for that massive turn-off.
On a personal note I think you need to stop paying attention to the game Jew. It's the same everywhere, and you KNOW it, user.
Our engineers were the one that helped the chinese build one of the biggest goddamn hydroelectrical dam in the world, you fucking jackass.

Seriously, bro. Everyone knows how disgusting and pathetic québécois are in every way. As an Anglo quebecer,making fun of French ppl never gets old.

I'd sniff your fiveskin if given the chance. Stockbar is world leading for a reason. Every time I see Québécois on web cams they all have 8.5"ers

Wife and I are moving to Quebec City from in Sept. It's the only city in Canada worth a damn IMO. It's also 95% white

I'm pure Norman blood. Family first landed in Quebec like 500 years ago

>people trying to protect their heritage are pathetic and stupid

I don't care, I made my peace with that fact a long time ago, I come from French and Basque new world settlers, most of my family is in the americas and I have no link to France or Europe since I have like 6 generations of ancestors burried from Canada and French Louisiana to Argentina.

You have the shittiest accent tho seriously wtf with the way you speak french can't you speak normal french or something

cbc.ca/news/canada/newfoundland-labrador/stan-marshall-muskrat-falls-nupdate-1.4174569

anglo-canadians can't even build a small damn

If the Anglos have gotten the better of Quebec every time like the French faggots in this thread imply, may be they're the superior race? They won both world wars and rule most first world countries

>Our engineers were the one that helped the chinese build one of the biggest goddamn hydroelectrical dam in the world, you fucking jackass.
Quebec engineering firm was one of 5 companies of the Canadian International Project Managers Yangtze Joint Venture.

Hydro Quebec installed a power line.

Try again.

What if we archive that
archive.is/nMxBQ

youtube.com/watch?v=1yLTAI9r24Y
This is all I look forward to in this country now
The only thing anybody in this shithole country agrees on is the hate for Toronto and our mutual hate of each other

I need to move there too, niggers are flooding the Olympic Stadium which is less than a mile from my home

archive.fo/eOnsl
archive.fo/RoQR0

Exactly. Quebec is full of manlets. no way are they the tallest by a long shot.