PITFALLS OF WORKING WITH WHITE PEOPLE

See pic related, which was at least partly funded with American tax dollars, under Obama.

A Black organization made a list of all of the bad things about working with white people.

We are so nice to them, apparently that we are too nice.

Blacks are actually complaining that whites are too nice to them.

White people try too hard to go out of their way to be nice and non-threatening to Blacks.

Unlike Blacks, who hate the holy hell out of whitey.

One of the pitfalls?

#18. White people practice colorblindness

>You crackers is colorblind and that oppresses us somehow.

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=415_1399385389
foxcarolina.com/story/25373283/spartanburg-waffle-house-shooting-video-released-sparks-new-debate
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Jawan and Dante visit a SC waffle house with bad intentions.

Dante is in pic related, in his cap and gown. Clearly he a good boy.

See video in link, below.

liveleak.com/view?i=415_1399385389

A lone white man decides that he is not going to be robbed or killed that day.

Pulls his legal weapon and removes one of the threats. Family upset at the white man.

>Nineteen-year-old Dante Williams' family said there is no doubt he entered the Waffle House in Chesnee back in January of 2012 intent on robbing it, but they say he didn't have to die.

>FOX Carolina obtained surveillance video from inside the Waffle House that investigators said shows Williams and his accomplice Jawan Craig come into the restaurant. Deputies said Williams is the one seen pointing a gun and demanding money.

>Sitting at the bar area of the restaurant was Justin Harrison, a concealed weapon permit holder, who was armed the night of the robbery.

>"They're yelling 'everybody get down, get down' and I'm not getting on the floor. I am not going to be a victim," Harrison said.

>Harrison said while the men terrorized other customers and staff he was deciding when to act.

>"This was the only time," Harrison said. "If I am going to fight it was that one time. He was approaching me and I saw that as him engaging me."

>The above video shows Williams, gun by his side, walk back toward Harrison, who stands up and fires several shots killing Williams almost instantly.

foxcarolina.com/story/25373283/spartanburg-waffle-house-shooting-video-released-sparks-new-debate

#30 smile and nod like they give a shit about your latest brush with the law.

#31 are on time. it makes poc look bad in comparison.

Morality and abstract thinking are linked.

Africans are woefully deficient in their ability to do abstract thinking.

>And they hate white people for being smarter, harder working, more prompt and all-around nicer than most blacks

32. White people can swim

>24- like vegetables more than they like nonwhites

The real racists in America are Black people.

>#7 - expect that their 'good' intent will outweigh the negative impact of their actions
It's called a difficult decision. It's the fucking trolly question in practice. Fuck niggers are stupid

They literally described liberals in a nut shell.

>more concerned about pets, vegetables, and dolphins

>beyond diversity
what exactly does this mean

Jesus Christ

Let's do a pitfalls of working with black people
I'll start.

1. My lunch keeps going missing.

FUCK FUCKING NIGGERS

Which black org was it that put out this list.

Really fucked up King Nigger actually directed tax money to blatant racism

> benefit on the back of blacks.

funny, when blacks are the wellfare/tax/other ppls money parasites number one (, right after women in general ) !!

blacks btfo, srsly u mongrels !
acceptiong u amongs whites was and is a MISTAKE ! ( right after allowing women rights)

Black people would need to work in order to make that list.

They never show up to work

Niggers scream all day long about how much everyone needs "diversity", which is just code for anti-white and put the black person everywhere. Everything that doesn't concede things their way is racist, racist, racist.
>whites that fight against racism
>should not be appreciated, cared for
>should listen and not be an authority on racism
>poc should criticize whites and make whites emotionally scathed
racism exists for us, but not for the whites! punish whites and make them beneath you!
>practicing colorblindness is bad (race needs to be in everything!!)
How is that bad if you want to stop racism? You fucking niggers don't even know what you want.
>"i don't see color" and "people are the same" is stupid
good to hear you admit that egalitarianism and social harmony are not part of your aims.
>assume the role of the Great White Mother or the Great White Father
Yes, we all know that you apes have terrible role models growing up and that most of your dads don't give a flying fuck about your stupid black ass, but not all families are this way and not every family is as dysfunctional as niggers.
>own their whiteness
fuck off with that institutional "whiteness" nonsense. this is visibly false.
>only poc are oppressed
So racism and discrimination can't happen against whites, is that what you're saying? The dehumanization goes both ways, monkey.
>whites cannot be
>honorary poc or get friendly
>whites are arrogant and can't understand the experiences better than others
Straight to the point, niggers don't want unity or harmony with whites, they want to be able to brutalize them, hurt them, assault them, insult them, rob them, kill them, and take jobs from them and whites are to accept it all without saying anything. Whites cannot comprehend them for poc are too complex and unique for anybody who is White to grasp. poc are so complicated that nobody white can ever understand their experiences or expect true equality.

Vegetables enhance my life. Can't say that about black "people".

Yeah #16 is stupid. Nigs are not our equals.

Extinct white people.

I almost laughed. This is too stupid to be true.

Guy was playing on Dante Must Die difficulty.