What's the point of satanism?

I get that most of those faggots and freemasons and kikes etc do it ironically, but some do it unironically. What's the point of the latter?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ASUHN3gNxWo
m.youtube.com/watch?v=if1zBr0hw2U
come-and-hear.com/editor/br_3.html
aish.com/atr/Wiping_Out_Amalek.html?mobile=yes
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The God of the abrahamic religions is not named "God".

Curious they left the name out of the Bible and Koran, isn't it? The Hebrew writings name him, in their untranslated form. When translated, the writers use the honorific "God" or "Lord".

The Canaanite called the Jewish god Adonai. The Greeks named him Saturn. The Sumerians called him Any.

And sacrificing to this god was phonetically pronounced melech. Moloch.

Remember when Abraham was about to murder his own child as a sacrifice to God?

Who did you think you were worshipping user?

chaos and annunaki consejo 13 , shit , blue beam and more

some people will go out of their way, risk their lives even, to save someone else. this is widely accepted as a thing.

some people will go out of their way, risk their lives even, to hurt someone else. normies don't understand that this is a thing and that's why evil is in power right now

Which kind, Church of Set or LeVey?

the real satanists are the power elite, and we don't have access to their rituals but i assume it involves all those children that go missing every year

what's the point? to be evil. and also maybe demons exist and maybe they gain real power from that, or maybe they at least believe they do

Broofs? Not that I don't hate all kike religions, but a little help here?

The CIA doesn't push this bullshit in MKULTRA. But if people are predisposed to believe in aliens for instance, this can be used as incentive.
"Yeah sure, we'll show you 'area 51 docs' if you do this thing"
Podesta is on several alien something or other comittees.
Same thing with "satanism", people are fucking retarded and its a way of recruitment, exploitation and comprimising someone.

This is an 8 hour lecture. I'm only just starting part 3.

youtube.com/watch?v=ASUHN3gNxWo

Well if that's true what's the 'good power' in the universe?

Satan is the God of the material realm of space and time. Its written in the bible itself. You're in his domain.
So it's not surprising that swearing allegiance and doing his work would give you some advantages in this dimension.

Passion cannot be inspired to motivate people to do things against their interest, but everyone has some crazy belief that can be exploited. For some it's simply money, think of how many tards on /x/ would hop in a plane if they were told they've been chosen to take a trip to the inner city of shambala.

>You're in his domain.
and how did we get here?
women

not that i believe this, but let's take the theory to its logical conclusion. clearly women are demons

maybe the "good power" isn't in this universe but beyond it

or maybe none of this is true, i dunno. i probably don't want to know

>Remember when Abraham was about to murder his own child as a sacrifice to God?
>Missing the point of that story.

It's clear you're reading into something that isn't there to justify your thinking.

the old testament makes mention of the fact that jews were sacrificing their own children to false gods.
you say that the biblical God is pro-sacrifice of children, but then why does the bible condemn sacrifice of children?

This music video kind of explains it. m.youtube.com/watch?v=if1zBr0hw2U

it's just a bunch of fedora tippers who tipped it one time too many, nothing more.

Don't worry about it goy.

I gave you the names. Fucked one up. The Sumerians called him ANU.

In the Sumerians tale of the garden of Eden, the snake was Enki, the savior of mankind. Thoth and Marduke were sons of Enki. That should get you started.

>unfolds
This is the kikery in this image. The whole point about the cross. Is. Get this. You ready for this you hooknose? And this is why you said the exact opposite so you could try and preclude me or others. The thing about the cross is that it blows out the cube. It destroys the cube and makes it the shape it is. A net. Further destroying everything you hold dear. You never listen. You proud of yourself?

Quick rundown on Canaanite human sacrifice. It was absolutely real and the Bible simply identified sacrifice to God as "Moloch". More subversion. The original word is "melech" and it is a verb meaning sacrifice to God.

come-and-hear.com/editor/br_3.html

There's a difference between Jesus and the god of the Jews , why do you think the Jews lynched him ?

"Satanism" is simply worshipping yourself and all things physical. Not being cause the physical realm is "evil" but because without God it is all you will ever have.. And soon enough you won't even have that! Then where will they be? Only God knows.

Yes there is, because the judean did not want God's messiah after all. Some will come back to our Father through Christ Jesus (Y'shua)

The latter is how the elite became the elite. Katy Perry is notorious for talking about selling her soul for fame. Even if you don't believe in it, it doesn't it's not real.

It's either a bunch of autistic LARPers or a psyop created by Satan himself to corrupt us.

Lucifer was the only angel that gave a damn about us humans and treated us as equals.

If I had to admire one of the characters in the bible it would be him.
I think the point of Satanism is that even if humans were created by god they are not inferior or obliged to worshipping him.

the whole world population billions of people takes the mark of the beast

they want to become gods without jesus christ

>edginess
>misdirected hatred for kikes

>The God of the abrahamic religions is not named "God".
Because the "name" is not important. God is God. Only tribal myths need names.

Satan/Lucifer is not a person. You have to go back to the source writing and find the original words that were used. "Satan" means doing something other than what "God" wants. It is not a proper noun.

The snake from the Garden of Eden was Enki. He gave humans either the ability to independently reproduce, or a link to what Thoth, Enki's son, referred to as the web matrix (translation again, imperfect) that gives eternal life.

Anu, the Jewish god, then cut humans off from the tree of life.

He then fucked with humanity again when Nimrod (Gilgamesh) built a tower to "reach the heavens" again.

I could go on. Do a simple search for "Amalek and Germany" if you really want to jog your noggin.

Atheism just more edgy

>muh Saturn = Satan because I'm still brainwashed by Christianity
The Cult of Saturn is full of bad people, but they are not Satanists.

Does Amalek exist today?

The story is told about the great Rabbi Yosef Chaim Sonnenfeld, the revered spiritual leader who lived in the Old City of Jerusalem at the turn of the century. When the German Kaiser Wilhelm visited Jerusalem in 1898, Rabbi Sonnenfeld refused to greet him. He explained that the Kaiser exhibited the classic signs of Amalek (a tradition passed down from the Vilna Gaon).

Shockingly, the Talmud (Megillah 6b) identifies a nation called "Germamia" as the descendents of Amalek. Just as in biblical days, when Amalek showed tremendous self-sacrifice to harm the Jews, so did the Nazis. With the invasion of Hungary in 1944, top German military officers determined that railway lines must be prioritized to transport vital troops and equipment to the battlefront. The Wehrmacht urged Hitler to provide this infusion of desperately-needed supplies. Ignoring their warnings, Hitler instead gave orders to allocate the precious rail-lines to deport hundreds of thousands of Hungarian Jews en masse to the extermination camps. Historians acknowledge this decision as a key factor in further debilitating the German war effort. Hitler, it seems, regarded the killing of Jews even more important than winning World War II.

aish.com/atr/Wiping_Out_Amalek.html?mobile=yes

I'm not sure I fully understand the point of Abraham's sacrifice, but I do know from reading half of the bible that its god is constantly seriously pissed about human sacrifice. It's mentioned again and again how annoyed he is about that shit. The saying "God hates fags" really should be "God hates human sacrifice and bestiality" because he never even mentions gays and constantly seems to want those who worship at the alter of moloch/baal to get fucked.

Yet there are multiple instances of Jews sacrificing. One guy has a heroic victory and then sacrifices his daughter. IDK man. Seems like you're supposed to understand that all the human characters in the bible are flawed.

First we will bring the Talmudic source from which the rabbis make these things up: “And Rabbi Isaac said: What is the meaning of the verse ‘O Lord, do not grant the desires of the wicked, do not let their plan succeed’ (Psalms 140)? Thus did they explain it: Jacob our father said to the Holy One, blessed be He: ‘Master of the World, do not let Esau the wicked [according to Chazal Rome is the descendents of Esau] have his desire. So not let his plan succeed, do not keep away the nation which protects the world from Rome — this is Germany of Edom, for had they not come the whole world would be destroyed.’ Rabbi Chama the son of Chanina said: ‘There are 300 angels for Germany of Edom and 365 for Rome. Each day they battle and kill each other to anoint a king'” (Megilla 6a-b).
Note three things:
1. The Talmud does not speak prophetically, it spoke of its own times (the fifth century). It is written in the Encyclopedia Hebraica, entry Germany, pp. 415-417: “The independent Teutons whom the Romans called Germans…in the middle of the third century a general assault by the Teutonic nations (Germans) against the borders of the Rhine Lippe, and continued almost without break over generations, until the Western Roman kingdom collapsed.”

2. According to the Talmud, Germany saves the world from the wicked Rome, not the opposite.

3. Where Chazal spoke prophetically they also erred. I will bring two examples: Rabbi Joshua the son of Levi quoted Rabbi: Rome will in the future fall to Persia” (Yoma 10a). You know that Rome did not fall to Persia.

Satanism waa created as a duality to Catholics. Back then, if you weren't a supporter of the church, then you were a heretic. Sure, you could call them all Pagans, but Rome conquered the Pagans...so who were these people not giving everything for the Church? Obviously they must be worshippers of the Fallen Angel, Lucifer! They too would give in the Snake of Eden! They are not of us, they are other! Following not our teachings but the powers of that which dammed humanity from Paradise in the first place. These people are enemies of the church and shall be branded as such from hence therein! Followers of the snake, Satan. Followers of His betrayer, Lucifer. Fear His wrath as the Pagans of old once did!

The Jewish god disliked IMPERFECT sacrifices. This is why it became ritualized, including disembowelment, ritual cleaning, and "passing through the fire".

He preferred young virgin women or children.

>"Satanism" is simply worshipping yourself and all things physical.
That's LaVeyan satanism, which is a smoke screen for the real child-raping satanists. It's like a local masonic lodge vs. the real freemasons who run shit.

(checked)
Exactly, the cult of saturn is made up of just about everyone - jews, satanists, masons, catholics, muslims, atheists, you name it.

Did you read the terra files?

My main point still stands