FUCKING KEK

FUCKING KEK

BASED trannypede

TRANSGENDER IS WHAT YOU DO WHEN YOU STOP CARING

He like many transgenders recognize their condition to be a medical dependency

why is it a problem?

still an alpha at heart

WE'VE GOT THE BEST TRANNY DONT WE FOLKS???

Exactly. It's not about hating them, it's about not wanting them in the military.

I don't want sick people in the military, call me a bigot.

Buckle up, Buckaroo!

Picture makes it look like his old self again, I wouldn't think from looking at that it was a tranny

BUCKLE UP BUCKAROOS

le based tranny

#BruceGender

Why did he become a woman? I'm saying he probably got brainwashed by his cancerous wife and kardashian children and the people they associated with

This is pretty much Sup Forums after the Syria attacks

GIVE HER A COAT

This guy is just trolling for media attention.
The whole entire family needs to be gassed.

Beat me to it.

Brainwashed how? If you're that weak then you deserve it

underrated

He's old and senile, he thinks transgenderism and liking cross-dressing is the same thing

You leave with your faggot speak

i dont think any man could live among that insanity and not become insane himself
sad

He killed someone in a car crash and he was speeding probably became a woman to either gain public sympathy, take spotlight off the incident or if it was sent to jail be sent to a female one.

Read If you associate yourself around insane people you'll eventually buy into what they are selling

Ok, now I'm convinced trannys are mentally ill.

Took you this long to realize it?

Hell you might be worse off than them

This dude is so fucking pissed he cut his dick off.

based Bruce

Trump is not at all the hater he's made out to be. I like trans people if they are cool. I just don't want penis in the women's locker room.

This
Its happened to every man that has become part of the kardashian klan

is he/she /ourguy/girl/

top jej

the fact you can be a kardashian family tranny and still be a big trump supporter is hilarious to me

/our>girl/

Because deep down he knows he is the product of cultural Marxist indoctrination and he doesn't want anyone to suffer what he has.

I mean fuck just the kardashians alone are enough to turn 40% of men republican.

Fuck me, I have those same sunglasses.
Does that mean I'm a tranny now Sup Forums

lel, all these jews and their pet goyim pushing social marxist garbage are probably pulling their hair out over the sacred cow not towing the party line.... only a matter of time before they turn on him, er uh.... "her" or whatever

Kek