In b4 go back to plebbit

>in b4 go back to plebbit

the fuq is this shit? anyone confirm this?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/oadxD
foreignpolicy.com/2013/07/14/u-s-repeals-propaganda-ban-spreads-government-made-news-to-americans/
docdroid.net/0wKxdLn/337535680-full-david-brock-confidential-memo-on-fighting-trump.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Go back to plebbit

ummmmm

Posting in actually good thread
>feels good man
I've wondered about the shills rapid response yet human like speech patterns that seem to be able to hold basic conversations that seem natural. The CIA/WaPo/Bezos/Amazon connection just gets deeper and deeper.

bump

Bump. This is weird.

Amazon works with the CIA.

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck....

Why is this thread being ignored?

Why is that weird? Why would DDOS attacks not be included in a 600 mil payday to the company that owns 47.1% of the cloud market share?

WHAT IS GOING ON. HAVE THE SHILLS BEEN INTEGRATED INTO THE HIVE MIND

It was about time someone realized it, human

so we're a nationally security threat?
neat

Taking arguing with strangers on the internet THIS seriously.

bamp

also, jeff bezos got a $600 million dollar contract for amazon web services from the obama CIA

You may have 1 bump for your interesting thread.

Shills want people to think shills dont exist

by suggesting its bots, it may (1) get people to stop trying to find out who the shills are (2) get people to be overwhelmed by superior tech force

Ya know I never really believed in shills being this widesppread.
Then you start noticing patterns, they all say very similiar things, in very similiar ways. There was a point where I once noticed that all shill accounts used the american flag in a thread, I assumed this was just because they didn't quite understand how to shill properly, but maybe its because all the bots are us-based?

This has been known for a while. 90% of twitter and reddit is bots. Virtually every comment you see has been generated by an algorithm not by a human.

Remember April 1st? The shill-bots are real, change Sup Forums's url once and they disappear.

What the heck is this

/mlpol/ was a confusing time
so many great threads, so many degenerate faggots and so much pony poon

Wait.. I just read an opinion article on MSNBC about this. Let me see if I can find it.
>inb4 fuck off MSM shill

Let's see. What is reddits most engaged city? Oh my. that is exactly where the CIA has a giant server farm.

Bumping an interesting thread.

Ah it wasn't MSNBC, just MSN.
Here's the article.
archive.fo/oadxD
I think we might be onto something here.

Did you forget

Big if true

why do you think the same 50~ ish shill/bait threads with the same exact flags in them shilling are posted literally every day?

its obviously bots

Kek, so even the shill job got automated away.

Stay there

I mean, I kinda believed all the shill shit anyway, guess it just confirms everyone's suspicions.

Fuck off Frank

Shillbots are probably much more pervasive than most people are ready to accept or even understand.

But there are real people behind some of the attacks as well.

Disinfo fosho

I have heard in multiple cyber-security podcasts a few years ago that there are AI that sound just like 80 IQ humans now, but I can't remember which episodes they were though.
I do remember one of the guests on one episode was Robert Hansen (RSnake), and had some interesting things to say about the subject.

Well if that was just a few years ago, they probably seem normal now. Especially given the huge advances in AI and neural networks today.

Shariablue uses bot program.

foreignpolicy.com/2013/07/14/u-s-repeals-propaganda-ban-spreads-government-made-news-to-americans/
U.S. Repeals Propaganda Ban, Spreads Government-Made News to Americans

I called this shit way back when Tay came out. Microsoft made her code open source. For someone with the know-how, it would be trivial to run the program through bots on reddit. Or if not the Microsoft version, then one of the many others, prehaps there are even private in-house conversation simulators that are owned by large PR companies or some other group, it's hard to tell how deep it all goes, reddit is small change compared to twitter, facebook etc. A large part of the R&D money in the software industry is going to this kind of thing, not necessarily chat bots, but rather machine learning and artificial intelligence. I have no doubt that these things are everywhere, to the average person they are indistinguishable from regular users. Sup Forums requires a captcha for each post, but a pass costs $20 for an entire year and they regularly go on sale. There are probably quite a few bots on here as well.

BUMP, WHERE IS EVERYBODY

>reddit

Kill yourself.

So can the bots be messed with? Can I fuck these bots? I might not be able to handle this kind of information!!

The URL linking on plebbit is sneaky. You have literally make a blue link that looks like www.google.com instead link to whatever you want.
[google.com](maliciousSite.com)
The above will print out as "google.com" but link to maliciousSite.com when clicked.

thread on this same topic getting slid the fuck out

bump for great justice and awareness

BUMP

Remember when the captcha was broken and only pass users could post?

Which isn't really a problem in Sup Forums unless you use extensions and are stupid enough to click on any link posted here.

Never underestimate autism, I've seen people do that same kind of shit on other boards. For a bot that would just be giving itself away.

holy shit a quality thread.
EVERYONE, LINK THIS SHIT TO SHIT THREADS.

docdroid.net/0wKxdLn/337535680-full-david-brock-confidential-memo-on-fighting-trump.pdf

I believe it. I have seen people on Shitposter Club arguing with bots without realising they are bots for up to 20 minutes.

Do we really think that Shareblue would program their bots with Java? This has to be a troll

don't worry you are safe :)

I guess they've made an AI that can hold conversations as well as a brainwashed retard. We should've expected this sooner. Good work to who ever tracked this shit.

Oh thank God! I feel safe now fellow human.

I don't get this. They have facial recognizing software, but not "is this a fucking sign" software?

DO IT FAGGOT

I-I've been arguing with bots?

robots can't lie trust me I know just ask them

WEVE REACHED THE POINT OF SINGULARITY BOYS WEEEEEEEW

2nd thread

That's right. Your move, creep.

No, it means that the CIA /uses/ amazon. A lot of people use it. You can have your own regular website, and some or all of it fed by amazon. You can run scripts on amazon, for very cheap - 1 processor for an hour, for 1 penny. Yes, a penny for an hour of CPU time. I haven't priced bandwidth recently.

Shariablue user said that sharieblue uses bot program. They simply select thread and let program do the rest.

Are there any bots with us in this thread?

90 percent isvalittke steep. More like 30??

lel absolute pottery

Go bacl

No

Pretty fucking funny if true, an honour.

>reddit.com/u/ferfrendongles
>This account has been suspended
OY VEEEEY!! SHUT IT DOWN!

checked and saved

>every shitposter is a SHILL!!!!!
based polbros

Are you absolutely sure? I don't want to be known as the guy who talks to bots.

this nigger really hit a nerve

shit is real

What if these bots are the goal of ai chatbot research programs like tay.ai???

Sup Forums is pretty good at fucking with bots, and we've seen the bots double post plenty of times from multiple id's at once. How can we apply the tactics used on tay to them without derailing a thread?

It's not disinfo since double posts are so common, we've probably all seen it by now - bots and humans cooperate on the shill side

It'd be nice to have different urls every day.

:)

I run an imageboard (to remain not named) that literally is not used by anyone but me and maybe 2 other people and I still get shill bots at random times on the politics board.
You do not understand the scope this is done at. It's huge.