Islamophobia is the antisemitism of the 21st century

Islamophobia is the antisemitism of the 21st century.

Just recently in my state burqas have been banned in schools. We need to stop this right now. No more discrimination against muslims!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/King_David_Hotel_bombing
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

we had crusades for a reason.

Do you live in Basedvaria?

they deserve it tho. At least Jews pretended to assimilate

Jews don't explode on their own tho.

Actually, jews don't explode even if you lit them

>muh crusades
Christians got butchered and invaded for 4 centuries. Only when the Church got somewhat centralized did the collective Christendom decide to fight back. Name a bigger cuckening.

kys

Technically muslims are semites.

I want more discrimination against you fuckers. Then segregation followed by world wide extermination.

Kys German cuck. You're so cucked even a non country like me could invade and rape your sorry little ass. You lost your balls in 1945 and haven't retrieved them ever since. You're the joke of Europe, keep apologizing for your poor refugees and keep electing your cuck leader Merkel. Let your women be raped by your refugees and keep kneeling to your refugees. You deserve every rape you get, because you fucked up. You're empty space, in the illusion that is the European Union. Kill yourself right now and let us true Europeans take over. You had your chance, sit down

Why are jews gifting their victimhood status to their enemies?

Enjoy when muslims are no longer the minority in your country and turn to the 2nd & 3rd stage of Jihad dumb cuck

JIDF DETECTED

Islam is a pedo death cult for sandmonkey pedo shitskins and you are a faggot who needs his organs harvested prior to your being euthanised

Did I heat more discrimination against Muslisms? Say no more.

im ready to filter German flags, about 90% of the shilling these days is done under this flag.

convince me not all of you are shills

Hang yourself with your burqa

I'm no shill. I'm just a normal guy who goes to the mosque and follows the words of Allah.

What was the reason?

time to crank both dials to 11!

Back to the desert for both of you.

>we had
you didn't have shit, you spineless ameritard, you have no culture nor history, thinking European history is part of your history is same as a nigger Wewuzzing.

Jews do not explode, they give money for other guys to explode for them

The Israelis were caught helping Syrian al Qaeda fighters in their hospitals in the syria-israeli border.

jews are at least somewhat 'cultured' and have a functioning brain
mudslimes are just barbaric desert monkeys
don't get me wrong i hate the zionist kikes, but i hate the sandniggers WAY more

good goy

can you even read?

Wrong.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/King_David_Hotel_bombing

So true. Discrimination doesn't work. Have to step up the game to something else that works. Talk is always cheap, action is better.

how about both?
:^)

Well considering your image it looks like you might enjoy this, it also I think shows what helped contribute to our downfall in western morality and understanding
AMEN

based

>who is Charles Martel
>What is Constantinople
>What is the 800 year long reconquest of Spain

I was hoping that you were being sarcastic but it really does look like you are not, GTFO

"Jews do not explode, they pay people to explode for them."
>fact

The same reason you raid roaches when you see them in your house

First attack of it's kind apparently even throughout the war, but what the fuck do I know.

fuck you muslims achmet
>islam, kikes OUT

>achmet
that's not how it's spelt, damn son.

You are right let's start fucking shooting them!!!

Its called Counter-Islam

Islamaphobia implies fearing Muslims is irrational. Just look at the news faggot