Let's get rid of half of the illegal immigrants

>let's get rid of half of the illegal immigrants
Is there anything worse than a centrist?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JB_omHQwYh8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

A nigger tranny

I'm a centrist according to all the online test and I want illegals gassed.

yes there is

thats right

got a problem with that faggot?

That's not how it works. A centrist would say something like "let's have a sensible cap of refugees we take in in a year and let's have a very good screening process and let's deport them if they break laws"

I'm a centrist and against illegal immigration

Next question

>That's not how it works. A centrist would say something like "let's have a sensible cap
as a true centrist would, i only read half your post

Yes, radicalfags. Doesn't matter how they call themselves because themselves because the horseshoe theory is true

Good mem but maybe or something??

Centrists are bi sexual?

Wrong. When you have one side destroying the only nations capable of innovation for the advancement of all of humanity, and the other side trying to stop them, there's nothing similar between them. Centrism means letting the destroyers win.

left-leaning centrists and lefty politics in general

aah, that thread was great

not holding convictions or beliefs is for weaklings

nothing in life ever comes from being inactive or indecise (unless you're a woman)

That's really fucking reddit kiddo.

Yes. An ideological extremist.

>tfw too intelligent to add too the image chain

That's exactly what the OP says, learn jokes

:D

kys faggot

theres much more but too lazy to post the rest

Yeah, being a hard left or right ideologue who can't think for themselves is pretty bad.

You probably need religion to tell you whats right or wrong as well.

You probably need a subreddit to tell you what's right or wrong as well.
youtube.com/watch?v=JB_omHQwYh8

glad we could take this walk down memory lane together

>ana
>me
kek

rick and morty is reddit tier shit
kill yourself

A dirty neutral

Radical centrist mixed with zen bullshit.

A libertarian.

I have more in common with the far left more than any centrist. I truly hate centrists.

People who strictly use strawman arguments

I'm a centrist and I want to get rid of all the illegal immigrants.

WTF I LOVE CENTRISM NOW

Im usually center leaning and as such i do not advocate kikes to be gassed, but to be forcibly deported into the middle of the desert.

I'm a strawman and I want to get rid of all centrists.

>Thinking centrism isn't a serious belief or conviction
>Not understand that a 10 and a 0 average out to a 5
>What is fallacy of averages
>Being this dumb

Grats OP you are literally a sub 70 IQ retard.

How does it feel having an entire belief system that is founded of false reasoning?

>Wanting illegals gassed instead of gruesomely tortured to death is considered centrist in Poland

>Holding an ideology that literally supports the status quo and the establishment, whatever they are
>Thinking there is some serious principle behind being a cowardly lickspittle

>Implying centrism is anything you just said
>Implying it isn't the furthest against the status quo
>Totally missing the point about the 10 and 0 averaging to a 5 due to that fact that you are too stupid to comprehend basic conceptualized reasoning
>Implying your IQ is higher than 50

if being a centrist is "having an opinion of things independent of the label applied to me" then I guess I'm a centrist

what kind of retard would just adopt some label (liberal or conservative) and then blindly go along with all of the viewpoints of that label?

ty for this

Being a centrist mean supporting the status quo. A centrist in Saudi Arabia supports Sharia Law. A centrist in America supports mandatory transgender education for kindergartners. When the status quo changes, the centrist agrees with the change after it is implemented. Before the change happens, the centrist takes the position he believes is most likely to prevail. The centrist monitors polls closely to anticipate future changes and adjusts his beliefs to match them. The centrist always supports the consensus views announced by mainstream opinion leaders.

Whats wrong with that?