WHITE PEOPLE GENERAL

Give examples of pink skinned snow monkeys being the worst degenerates.

Let's reflect their racism like a mirror, seeing as they love blaming other groups.

Stick to topic, this is about prawn cocktail, mayonnaise-skinned, Casper the ghost's acting criminal or retarded. Not any other race. (there are plenty of threads like that already as usual). It will be ignored and not addressed.

I'll go first -

twitter.com/i/moments/893518273299468288

Arrests made after woman spots man's texts about sexual abuse.

>>let's all laugh at cream cracker honkeys
>>Sounds about white.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GCjsFMuVpiI
youtube.com/watch?v=TO9HbH6s6QE
youtube.com/watch?v=nsNJjGGR4P8
strawpoll.me/13626191
youtu.be/Jsl36OLCx0c
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You can't be racist to white people, we enjoy it. You stupid nigger

I can and I will. You are not superior, you are not some kind of aryan master race. You are like every other human, and you are delusional if you don't understand this.

>>Honky's are degenerates

>>Mayo skinned transgenders give birth to a baby boy

youtube.com/watch?v=GCjsFMuVpiI

Being white is great. It is a shame not everyone is white.

oh

You're still not getting it you stupid cotton picker, I'm not about to defend fags and trannies either, fully degenerate nigger tier people.

How about recognizing we are all human, we end up in the same place. We are made up of atoms and molecules. When the earth ceases to exist, we will be space dust.

Educate yourself and expand your narrow little neanderthal minds.

Also,

>>Honky dumbasses jumping off a bridge like lemmings.

youtube.com/watch?v=TO9HbH6s6QE

White power nigger

nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger

life is like a nigger, here in old nigs

HOL UP

I hate fucking niggers, niggers suck dick

Thank you. You just proved I'm right. I win. And deep down you know I speak truth.

I have nothing more to say to you. This website is full of losers who are full of hate. It's sad and I pity you

Keep on hating haters. I am better than all of you. Goodbye.

they're all poor like oboma, fuck Michel oboma- NIGGERS I HATE THEM

>you are not some kind of aryan master race
"Aryan" is as much a spiritual state as it is a physical one. Having an Aryan phenotype but acting like a nigger discounts a person's status as an Aryan. Meanwhile, a biologically non-Aryan person can act like an Aryan despite not actually being one, which is why the concept of "honourary Aryans" exists.

You, OP, seem like a typical nigger and your life will not be spared when we seize power.

THEY'RE ALL STUPIDAND CANT PAY TAXES, NIGGERS, NIGGERS ARE DUMB AND THEY'RE NIGGERS, WOO-WOO NIGGER

youtube.com/watch?v=nsNJjGGR4P8

WHYPIPO

Brack people can't even use da fork

Whyppo enslavery errbody so be carefur.

Those mayonnaise eating white bread cracka-ass ghost faced honky-assed jive turkeys gonna get what's comin famm

Why the fuck would you use chop sticks when you can use a superior fork? Makes no god damn sense.

See ya tomorrow.

Yes but the atoms in my body arranged themselves into a much smarter, attractive, and wiser person than yours. Stay mad.

came here to say this

nigger faggot nigger faggotnigger faggotnigger faggotnigger faggotnigger faggotnigger faggotnigger faggotnigger faggotnigger faggotnigger faggotnigger faggotnigger faggotnigger faggotnigger faggotnigger faggotnigger faggotnigger faggotnigger faggotnigger faggotnigger faggotnigger faggotnigger faggotnigger faggotnigger faggotnigger faggotnigger faggotnigger faggotnigger faggotnigger faggotnigger faggotnigger faggotnigger faggotnigger faggotnigger faggotnigger faggotnigger faggotnigger faggotnigger faggotnigger faggotnigger faggotnigger faggotnigger faggotnigger faggotnigger faggotnigger faggotnigger faggotnigger faggotnigger faggotnigger faggotnigger faggotnigger faggotnigger faggotnigger faggotnigger faggotnigger faggotnigger faggotnigger faggotnigger faggotnigger faggotnigger faggotnigger faggotnigger faggotnigger faggotnigger faggotnigger faggotnigger faggotnigger faggotnigger faggotnigger faggotnigger faggotnigger faggotnigger faggotnigger faggotnigger faggotnigger faggotnigger faggotnigger faggotnigger faggotnigger faggotnigger faggotnigger faggotnigger faggotnigger faggotnigger faggotnigger faggotnigger faggotnigger faggotnigger faggotnigger faggotnigger faggotnigger faggotnigger faggotnigger faggotnigger faggotnigger faggotnigger faggotnigger faggotnigger faggotnigger faggotnigger faggotnigger faggotnigger faggotnigger faggotnigger faggot

This isn't faggit cuck, time you took your degenerate self bridge jumping.

>we wuz aryans
>t. anglo

Sounds like something a stupid fucking nigger like yourself would say

Always sage dumb nigger larping threads

Shiiiiieeeeett

Sure, take your anger from a shitty child hood, low IQ, inability to have drive, shitty work ethic, lack of education, lack of family, daddy issues, mommy issues, rabbi blowies, small asian penis', lack of innovation, lack of culture out on me... I'm white, so it'll hard to find shit that'll actually be racist. So, good luck lesser person.

I'm an Anglo-Saxon, i.e. descended from Germany. You know, the people who settled Britain after the Roman Empire fell?

Hitler regarded us as Aryan (the English at least), which is why he tried to negotiate with us instead of attempting a violent, bloody conquest like he did with Russia.

strawpoll.me/13626191

This is now a rekt thread

>I'm an Anglo-Saxon, i.e. descended from Germany
You're a paleolithic Briton with between 0% and 10% actual Saxon admixture

>ive examples of pink skinned snow monkeys being the worst degenerates.

sorry, have non

bt i have masses and tonns and avalance sof niggers nigging typical niggstyle !

Right here

Chopsticks, RICE!, kung-fu, karate, anime, and the videogame resurrection of the 80's are all awesome things. Love the asian bros.

While being white is great we still need the lesser races to contrast our superiority against.

>>tribalism

>>tribalism everywhere

Asians are winning the race war. Let that sink in.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

>Give examples

Not nuking Africa

Only if you believe nation=race. Why should anyone apologize for shit somebody else did?

>spicmericans deciding who's white or not

Nigger should have just obeyed the officers instructions
youtu.be/Jsl36OLCx0c

Really the worst thing about white people is that they tolerate subhumans such as yourself to live and breathe.

The average is one third. Mine is probably over half from what I've traced.

Wait... What?