LOOK AT THIS FUCKING SHIT ANONS

LOOK AT THIS FUCKING SHIT ANONS

more clues for hunting ((((them))))

>shills use Amazon cloud, no surprise
>CIA uses Amazon cloud
>Amazon cloud hosted in Brazil
>Check DDOS attack map --> Brazil be sending attacks to US all day during Rich shit
>Check other major dates, like musical chairs with the fucking Amazon sites

(((((COINCIDENCE)))))

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/jFNMW
archive.is/eGfuH
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What sites/services exactly do they ddos? I had no problems getting my news and stuff while Seth Rich was trending.

we are a lost cause, it is for the normies

>>CIA uses Amazon cloud
Everyone uses AWS, even I host shit on a VPS at amazon.

Yea I am pretty sure that a majority of these threads are shill bots. The way they act is that they probably use some form of machine learning, coupled with one human handler.

I have had dozens of "conversations" with these and you know, sometimes I cannot tell if it really is a shill bot, or just a jew. In /fit/ with the veganist threads one of these things was most likely used. They can "Argue" to a certain degree, but at the higher end you encounter very big problems in cognition. They also cant respond to a thing like "what would happen if you combine a cat and a dog" or something else creatively.

But it is alarming as to how fast these things are rising in cognitive power. We always had bots and shills, I am pretty sure that for the last 5 years we had them.

So op, are you real? Can you tell me what happens if you combine a cat and a dog? What happens if you put a fish in between them. What would happen?

thanks for ((((((((((((((((((((((((((your))))))))))))))))))))) input

cat+dog = wildcat/bear? I dunno man
that isn't possible bruh, you'd have to kill it first, and it would depend if you were talking bout the thing from full metal alchemy or something

but spoilers: all people are fucking robots lol

well creative enough, no bot can make that YET

but we will have to ask increasingly retarded questions like that you know, as the bots become more sophisticated. The easiest solution to it all would be to simply kill the handlers and hostile parties who use these things to do us harm, the kikes. but...

this is one of my biggest fears, it is actually my biggest fear. Bots clever enough to fool the humans and who do propaganda pushes at a huge exponential rate. The guys as double the bestest of chans wanted to make their own, but the jews have so many resources.

Bumpppp

Glorious bump

word, my nightmares were getting boring

the real nightmare is an information bubble, just for you user. For your IP. There is still enough real world data, but a giant machine learning thing is assigned just for you, in your own bubble, to steer you into certain ways of thinking.

It knows when you use a proxy. It can detect your behavior on other machines, on your phone as well. You can never escape it as it can see your face, it tracks you through gov and also private cameras. It knows your voice pattern. It can guess where you will travel and if you try to find out if your information bubble is real or not, it will just merge your bubble with someone else, temporarily, that someone else you sought to find to see if his machine is different.

>reddit shit

Kill yourself.

bump

slide is real

tell that robot to chug dick

>Brazil be sending attacks to US all day during Rich shit

*Rubbing of hands*

It is lad,it so is lad

>this thread literally

mfw reddit shills were markov bots all along

bump

Already exists. Prescriptive analytics but web searches will be disinfo.

Figure out who the investment banks are gassing to see what it can really do.

bumpf

i think that these bots were originally designed and propagated to infiltrate 9/11 truth and sandyhook threads.
it's incredible the posts that show up. whther or not they are shills or real, they say exactly what a shill would say, and they are always there. always.
if i were more motivated id have started logging conversations across different sites / boards etc looking for patterns, but alas, my autism is not so fresh.
anyhow; if AI this 'intelligent' exists, and is readily being used to manipulate opinion, masquerading as real people... man, we're a lot more fucked than i thought. i loathe rebbit but imma go and check out this sub and see what they are up to there. very interesting post that op used as the thread picture.

Don't host anything on AWS. Run your own email server from home. Find a good indy host. Stay away from building your livelihood off things you cannot control.
Walmart warned contractors last month that they would deny services if tied to AWS. Do you know more than Walmart?

The ACA took inhuman levels of pressure and influence to enact. Remember the Big Data push at the same time? The problems you're touching on here are huge already.

>reddit.com/u/ferfrendongles
>This account has been suspended

yeah. it's just scary, though. nobody really gives it much thought, but I fear AI, the invention of true AI more than anything else in the world. this just shows that they are getting closer and closer.

also, that rebbit sub "shills" has quite a bit of cool information the autists over there have gathered about shilling efforts and whatnot. worth digging around if interested in it.

>but we will have to ask increasingly retarded questions like that you know, as the bots become more sophisticated
interesting thought user

I've been seeing way more obvious bait/shill threads lately, and they almost always use the same op pic
If there are bots that can shill at a decent level than damn.....

I guess this is a good thread to post this. I got tipped off that sometime in 2018, the shills are going to flip the script. Right now they are accumulating and making legit pro-Trump pro-Nationalism types of social media accounts and gaining followers. Then at some point (sorry, I don't know when exactly) all of their fake pro-Trump accounts will start posting about losing faith in Trump, getting ed up with him, not wanting to vote for right wing candidates, and blackpilled shit. Please spread this info whenever you can. Many prominent pro-Trump social media accounts are run by shills and will do a 180 over the next year.

I can see it as the dems want to win in 2018; have any more info or sauce?

>implying AI has not been achieved.

Officially (((champion))) is the term for shills. Some are human and targeted for the role by personality. The system does the targeting. You all need their buzzwords. See Decision Science.

It was a warning given to me over Twitter where I think it will happen most, maybe some pro-Trump facebook pages, and definitely some "alt-right" youtubers. We saw a taste of this when the Syria missile thing happened.

Anyone here from 420chan? Remember their NETJESTER AI that posts on their Sup Forums?

>"The Nation" remove their article on the CIA's six-hundred-million dollar contract with both Amazon and the Washington Post.
archive.is/jFNMW
>Amazon AWS whistleblower on /r/The_Donald
archive.is/eGfuH

Jeff Bezos owns both Amazon and the Washington Post.

This is connected to the Shill Operation that was Exposed:

Leftypol admitted to being behind the WH user impersonator who did that "27th" thread & admitted to being behind the E-Celeb threads. They also admitted they replicated my typing style to make people think it was me: &

How could one person be so selfishly vain as to attempt to derail every single thread that's vaguely conspiratorial to try and shift attention away from your own insane furry fanfiction. Fuck off, franky, no one's buying your shit this year.

Filter tripfags, sage and derail larp threads

I'm not clicking on any more links after reading that... But good work I guess.

;))

It's not clear whether he's sending the messages privately. I know for a fact that all public links will be visited by Amazon EC2 nodes within the hour (with time scattering). It's possible the same thing happens with private links, but this could simply mean that the Reddit network is using some cloud-based malware solution or whatever.

Immediate link clicks from non-AWS IPs could be a result of browser optimization phenomena known as speculative preconnections and speculative fetches. In theory, there are tightly defined triggers for such speculative behavior, but in practice, browser implementations are buggy and leaky.

P.S. It could also be AV software on the users' machines rather than some Reddit-wide thing. Some, such as Trend Micro, use their own private cloud, with easily recognizable hostnames in logs, but others use public cloud providers.

>Amazon cloud hosted in Brazil

Wut? AWS has 16 regions all round the world, plus 42 cloudfront edge locations. It's Brazil region is in Sao paulo, sa-east-1

If you did a Knowledge Bomb on the fact that lefty trolls and shills are using LARPs for either amusement or distraction purposes (to keep everyone inactive and waiting with bated breath for nothingburgers while the Dems continue their assault), it might be the most useful fucking thing you've done for this board.