Still want to smoke weed?

Potheads are sick people.

Yeah an guns kill people. OP IS A FAGGOT.

I would smoke weed if it was legal and sold by nice white people

I don't want to support the niggers and spics who run the trade right now

Honey caught me on the counter, it wasn't me. Saw me banging on the sofa; it wasn't me.

Once on alcohol i raped a rabbit after i shot it.

Once on alcohol i beat my wife with a crowbar because she didnt have my dinner ready

Once on alcohol when driving from the bar, i drove over some niglet pickin cotton in the street.

Ban weed. Ban alcohol. Ban all drugs.

If some are banned, all drugs or things that alter you should be banned.

If not we should keep progressing and educating people on drugs.

Gets caught fucking animals and blames the weed. OP make a thread because weed made him a faggot.

smoke weed everyday.
the most fucked up thing i do is come to Sup Forums.
i stay away from it while lifted.

checkmate, dumbass.

Better watch out, we're everywhere faggot

>hey, did you fuck this animal
>nope
>we have a video right of you fucking this animal
>it was the weed lmao

I guess it's science now.

TPBP

You must only know nigs then, nig. Cause white boys got the best weed, from seed to bowl.

Damn what the fuck is Nick Compton doing

England is my city

Picture this; we were both butt naked

Now you're just being stupid.

I quit smoking weed a few months ago. All I did was smoke weed and play video games, it made me lethargic and lazy. Since quitting I've gotten into University, started reading, started exercising regularly, improved my eating habits (I'm not fat or anything but just generally ate unhealthily), and improved spending habits. People that were lazy like me just assume that they're the same as the people it doesn't affect in that way.

>Yeah an guns kill people. OP IS A FAGGOT

>this

I'm a single 30 year old White male, Homeowner with two vehicles. I'm a CNC milling machinist and programmer. I don't use tobacco and rarely drink alcohol. Every 3 months I'll buy an eighth of marijuana. My mind fucking races and sometimes I need something to bring me down. What else should I do? I'll never let a women take my testosterone, that would effect my work.

I stuck my dick in weird shit before pot.

He's right tho

All smoking weed did is make me able to live my life. I can't talk to people without it. It has literally allowed me to get a degree and a job and made my life better in every way imaginable.

Move to Colorado

The synth. pot really fucks some people up way worse than regular dope.

Buncha fucking animals beat the tar out of a man on the rail down here in dallas just because he told them to stop smoking pot ON THE TRAIN
Pot is a sign of a pretty big fucking problem

>mfw all of Wales, New Zealand and the Middle East are on weed