I've just swallowed a painful redpill...

I've just swallowed a painful redpill. After posting hatred towards Italians my entire internet life I have realized it is because of my kike ancestry. It is in my blood, my basic instincts to divide and conquer white people. Please help me return to white brotherhood fast. I already married white; how do I kill the Jew inside me??!!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Italo-Ethiopian_War#Use_of_poison_gas_and_Dum-dum_bullets
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bumping with Italians are subhuman memes

Kys

shut up hue monkey. Don't you have to grind up some street cats and monkeys for dinner with your rice?

I enjoy these, post more. Also, eat a ton of pork and shit in a sinagogue, that will exorcise the jew demon.
t.priest

I went to the western wall and touched it and said a jewish curse to god over and over nothing happened. What do?

>Please help me return to white brotherhood
Whats the white brotherhood? skin color, so all eurpeans, africans, asains, south americans, americans, middle easters, are all one if they are white skined regardless of thier nationalities or beliefs?

Meditate and read up on the origins of Evil. Michael Tsarion has some on this, the "psychopaths" as he call them. This is not what normal folk call psychopathology, but your special kind of it.

Spagettiniggers GTFO

I gave you a honest advise, don't be mean

sorry hue you can shit up my rivers anytime man as long as I can fuck one of your women and get aids

this is interesting can you enlighten me? I'm only half jewish but the most conniving dark skinned kind that exist only to torment goyim

Your brain is seriously damaged wow

try living as a self aware destroyer of civilization hue. All you can think about is that tapeworm making your dirty monkey ass itchy. Have some fucking empathy faggot

>kike blood
>flag
>racemixing

kys you'rself already

aw shit the noble spic. Wait let me strip down naked with a club and you get and ar-15 lets make it a fair fight like the conquistadors you jizz about

really makes you ponder

suicide urself only option

>italians
>subhuman

i used to fight for antifa. 5 years later I vote for trump. Few more years on pol I realize if the day of rope happens I deserve to hang too. Shame it won't happen

Italians had the only (original because we invented it) Fascism that actually work, in fact lasted 20 years until retarded world war. No need to genocide, or hate, anyone (simple fact you can be capitalist as you want but you cant work against the interest of the state is enough) no need to wage war on other States at some point (because your economy is not a stupid natsoc military keynesism) and so on. Of course we need to be hated, we have the key to true nationalism, but if you make NatSoc "cool" you're assured nationalism has no change to come back due to the fact outside Sup Forums no one who had read a book believe in "Hitler (most autistic man who ever lived) did not wrong".

I know this is a huge redpill to swallow.

I'll be your fascist ideal african, I will rid the world of hues and race traitors. I know because I can smell em.

Our colonial program was to gas the africans and bleach the survivors nigress..so sorry if there is nothing like fascist african in our project. Sadly the world war interrupted our agenda.

Thank you mafia bro you have set me on the right path.

KeK

>Fascism dont need to genocide anyone
>Plan to genocide Africans

KEK

>Implying africans are humans
>Implying when we mustard gas them we're not at war with them (not rounding and killing people for the sake of a ideology)
>Implying there were no laws against italians/africans relationships/marriages (basically suggest italians to fuck with nigress and then come back to Italy)

C'mon fag you have to admit we had everything under control.

Oh no its the italian brawl thread again
Inb4
>Sicilians arent white
>Muh brazil hue italians
>Muh american italians
>BASED ITALY
>pastanigger
>Some pizza name
>bippity boopity
>Are italians white?

also no one says that ethiopians used bullets for elephants when they say muh gas.

>The Italians delivered the poison gas by special artillery canisters and with bombers of the Italian Royal Air Force. While the poorly equipped Ethiopians experienced some success against modern weaponry, they did not understand the "terrible rain that burned and killed."

>The permission was given because the Ethiopians used Dum-dum bullets (the Hague Convention of 1899, Declaration III, prohibited the use in international warfare of bullets called "Dum-dum", which easily expand or flatten in the body) against the Italians from the start of the war: this provoked the retaliation of the Italians, who used gas against the Ethiopians in the last months of the war.However, some historians (for example, Anthony Mockler) consider the effect of this gas weapon in battle negligible, like in the report written by the US Major Norman Fiske.

this is from jewpedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Italo-Ethiopian_War#Use_of_poison_gas_and_Dum-dum_bullets