/HTG/: CARPE DIEM EDITION

This general is for identifying, discussing, mapping, researching and tracking human trafficking networks. There is a consistent trend of data showing that networks move though and rely on urban areas, specifically Sanctuary Cities. Feel free to submit tips or contribute with memes, infographs etc. We are especially looking for people who are good at making maps that we can use to analyze shipping routes, suspected trafficking hubs and routes, and the whole nine yards. Anyone who knows how to make these and is willing to do so would be VERY MUCH APPRECIATED AND ADMIRED!!!

Do not encourage violence here, we aren't trying to give them any excuses to shut it down.

Why human trafficking is a big deal:

youtube.com/watch?v=dqCSgCDGNT8

youtube.com/watch?v=-tcAFhAfC2k

>archives of past threads
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject//htg//

Past threads of interest:

>full of google maps investigation; Port Angeles, Anacortes, Bellingham
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/132911667/#132911667

>alleged member of human trafficking operation for South America to US/Canada shared info
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/133999755/#133999755

>data dump of a lot of compiled info
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/134584287/#134584287

>compiled info
archive.is/QIiMT

Thread's attempted focus for today is to find one of the larger distribution centers in Los Angeles, CA, along with any smaller ones within the CA area in general. Reminder that all info is being compiled into a list.

Some current leads:
>Mayo Clinic
>Avalon Apartments
>Bothell Pediatric & Hand Therapy
>City of Palatka, FL
>Bellingham, WA
>Anacortes, WA
>Port Angeles, WA
>Golden Dragon Exotic Club in Portland
>Tyson Foods Inc. & their connections
>Richard Branson
>San Juan Islands
>D.C. General Hospital
>Los Angeles, CA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject//HTG//start/3/30/17/]
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_airports_in_California
youtu.be/ykp0LX1AXfs
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/122816154/#122816154
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/123274588/#123274588
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/126234448/#126234448
youtu.be/0KSOMA3QBU0
faa.gov/airports/airport_safety/airportdata_5010/
google.com/maps/place/Amtrak Thruway Bus Connection/@34.039366,-118.2319603,5670m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m8!1m2!2m1!1scharter bus!3m4!1s0x0:0xc79e3257976886af!8m2!3d34.0564516!4d-118.2358155
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Starting Points: Areas with a Consistent Rate of Disappearances and Breeding Grounds

Where are they getting the kids and adults that they use for human trafficking? Where are places that large groups of people usually converge or stay at for an extended period? Here are 3 categories:

Where lots of kids meet and stay:

Where lots of adults meet and stay:

Where a mix of children and adults meet and stay:

Once we have determined possibility, we must assess probability. Is it likely that people would be abducted from these areas? Do the traffickers have enough cover to hide behind to get away with abducting people in these areas without too much suspicion? Do these areas have efficient escape routes to where the traffickers can quickly disperse abducted people into trafficking networks or directly to certain locations and people? Lastly, do these areas have enough funding, resources, and number of traffickers with the skills needed to conduct human trafficking operations there?

Next, start looking for connections between people, groups, and already confirmed trafficking networks in these areas. At this step, it is a good idea to bounce around between the midpoints and end points as well to help you find connections.

Breeding grounds are likely not as common as abduction sites and would be harder to figure out, but I think that they are a possibility worth putting on the table.

If worthwhile connections are found between people and groups that have reasonable probability to be connected to trafficking in that area, then it’s time to move on to connecting that starting point to midpoints and end points in whichever order you choose. You can also start to look for connections between other starting points in the trafficking networks if you think that it will lead to something. Connecting these starting points to the midpoints and the end points will help to further validate them.

>1/3

Midpoints: Routes, Pit Stops, and Distribution Centers

What means of transport are they using to distribute people? What means of transport are available in that location and would be both economically efficient and unsuspicious? Where would those certain means of transport most easily be able to travel to? Where are those certain means of transportation most commonly going?

Look for the places that the transportation is immediately going to. Do not immediately assume that these are ending points, for they may be midpoints (pit stops or distribution centers). See if anything is being transported to and from these locations, for this will determine if it is either a pit stop or a distribution center, and if it is indeed a midpoint. Something to remember about midpoints, and starting points to some extent, is that there are certain resources required for the transport of people (things like food, drugs for sedation, and etc;). Places that distribute these resources work as assets to the networks and may not be used for relocating people.

Pit stops will follow along the same route, while distribution centers will branch off into a different one. Pit stops will also generally be smaller than distribution centers and have less access to different routes. Pit stops usually work as refueling stations for the transportation and as temporary lodgings. Pits stops in-between distribution centers and end points are important for maintaining a state of confidentiality, as people would start noticing if the routes all directly went to just one place.

Distribution centers are usually a warehouse, a fulfillment center, a cross-dock facility, a bulk break center, or a package handling center. This is where people are sold and transported to their respective ending points. These are especially required to remain hidden or non-suspect, and must be large enough to accommodate for large groups of people.

>2/3

End Points: Individuals, Locations, and Organizations

Who are the ones receiving all of these people in the end? It can either be individuals who are looking for personal sex slaves or for people to use as sacrifices.

They can be specific locations which function as a type of Bohemian Grove or for places where they conduct orgies, mass torture, cannibalism (Spirit Cooking comes to mind, along with Spirit Eating), or group sacrifices. Group indoctrination, hazing ceremonies, and blackmail can also occur at these places.

Other locations include military bases, labs, and secret underground bases for genetic experiments, cloning, and for Super Soldier programs. Since some of these locations are top secret it may not be possible to find them, but you can find the trafficking networks that ultimately go to them. Locations like these are also likely to be tied to various groups.

Groups are numerous and varied. Examples are big pharma companies, bio-tech companies, IRL umbrella corporations, and large-scale cults and globalist groups. These groups can conduct any mixture of the previously mentioned activities that require people from human trafficking. These ending points in of themselves would have their own connections within them to different groups and individuals. The “end product” that these groups produce from the people they get through human trafficking may also be relocated and distributed to different places and organizations.

Guessing certain end points and seeing if the starting and midpoints happen to go to them, or are within the proximity of them, can be a valid strategy for finding them out.

>3/3

Look for these kinds of things to map out the trafficking networks (courtesy of Anon5):

1) [Secret Compartments in Vehicles/Ships/Aircraft & Types of Transport](Vans, Semi-Trucks, Buses, Trains etc for Land, Yachts, Cruise Ships, Container/Cargo Ships, Ferry's etc for Sea, Private Jets, Commercial/Cargo Flights, etc for Air.)(Sewers & Subway Tunnels can also be used).

2) [Abandoned Large Buildings in/around Sanctuary Cities.](Big enough to act as Distribution Centers/Warehouses for Trafficking Networks(Weapons, Drugs, People, Body parts/remains, etc))

3) [2016 Election District Map's Blue Parts](In relation to Trafficking Routes, Sanctuary Cities, etc. Work on combining different Maps to see the full picture/patterns.)

Pedo's are not the only groups the Kids are going to & Trafficking has several different categories:

1) [Government]

(For things like Super Soldier programs, Cloning & Body Modifications)

2) [Corporation/Business]

(For things like Genetic Testing/Experimentation & Chimera's)

3) [Criminal]

(Drugs, Weapons, Sex Slaves & Children)

4) [Cult]

(Sacrifices, Blackmail & Indoctrination)

5) [Intel Agencies]

(Brainwashing for Spy/Informant programs & Special Agent operations)

6) [Breeding/Harvesting Farms]

(Selectively Bred/Produced Humans, Organs/Fetuses/Blood & Supplying Trafficking Networks/Centers)

7) [Hollywood]

(Truman Show breeding/handling operations.)

Another thing to note is the use of trafficking for organ harvesting and slave labor (think Qatar for instance).

Daily Dose:
youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU

Current map

Usual guideline to help you guys discover and map out the trafficking networks. This is the official general by the way, and I am in fact the usual OP of the recent /htg/'s. I saw shills were trying to hijack the general so I posted this at a different time slot than usual. SOMETHING BIG IS IN LA Pt.7 was the shill created thread for anyone who does not know, I clocked out immediately before that was made.

You know this says Ontario airport on it right?

I am not who you think I am btw.

yes. Are you another shill trying to psyop the /htg/s? Ontario is just west of LA.

I'm surprised that you're here already. Quite punctual I must say.

Looks like the thread's been compromised again.

I believe I already know who you are.

Bump

[LA's Distribution Center's]

1) The Main Distribution Center is located either in Beverly Hills/Hollywood or Central LA. It could also be located Between Them.

2) Santa Monica, Calabasas, Glendale,Long Beach,Santa Ana, Thousand Oaks & Pasadena all have a Distribution Center(keep in mind they vary in size) in them

[/HTG/ Archives: archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject//HTG//start/3/30/17/] (Trafficking Research)

Hey A5, how hot or cold were we last night? Where there steps that we were missing or maybe thinking too far out there?

Also that deep drive CP must take a while to make I assume, since if they could make it easily you would think the shills would have made a lot more images with embedded CP in them. I know you've said before that you have things set up so that you can automatically see it.

Is that a fact?

this is an obvious shill job. let this thread die and we'll start again

1) Focus the search area(s) on Beverly Hills/Hollywood & Central LA. Also include the area between them.

2) The shills already have/had made more images. That whole Shill Operation ( ) was them showing what they could do & seeing how many people on Sup Forums they could fool/trick.

FRANK BTFO GENERAL IS BACK WHOOOOOHOOO

gray tanktop nips .jpg

Bump. Keep doing what you do guys.

Added John Wayne airport in Irvine, and the routes between main Distribution centers are really clear now.
Going to look for the specific centers in each City.
Can focus on to start

Unless you were mentioning the OP from the older /htg/'s, I do not have a twitter.

I see, I assume you telling me to just delete the one from yesterday meant that you knew it wasn't that. Since the embedded stuff you can't delete anyway. Either way I will try to limit my searching grounds based on the criteria you just laid out.

Also you can correct more or not on this if you please, but A6 is already in this thread I believe.

That's a relief. I won't defer to you on matters of authority then.

Anyone interested in doing work on foot?

I can write up an investigation doctrine so you're not running around blindly.

Have you ever considered the smaller, non-commercial airports? They are all over Southern California. The small airports that personal aircraft operate out of.

Well whatever that entails, I just hope you remain cooperative with the efforts here. I'm honestly rather mundane if you found out who I really was. I have to remain ambiguous due to the subject matter of these threads, which ends making me sound more mysterious that I need to be. Anyways, I have an eventual deadline so after that you won't have to worry about me.

Ends up*

More mysterious than I need to be*

stop trying to be the next A5 dude. you're an obvious shill plant.

Look at the list for Reliever Airports

>deadline
I'll make sure your time is up before making any moves myself. That being said, you're wasting time with ghost fleets and a center distribution center.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_airports_in_California

Forgot to include the Wiki

Friendly reminder that you could be looking for toddler traffickers in your own back yard. These monsters are everywhere. Report to DHS or ICE; don't post your findings in these threads

Notice
>Ontario Airport
the place this shill was trying to say didn't exist
I wonder why?

Don't know what to say to you, I'm just going to remain focused with the task at hand.

Thread Theme:
youtu.be/ykp0LX1AXfs

Don't let me stop you.

ITT we figure out where to buy people. Is buying people really that great to go to such lengths? Also what are the legal risks? Also once you buy someone how do you make sure they cant run away? You gotta ask such questions

Ontario airport is my "home" airport. I've flown in and out of it hundreds of times. It certainly exists and has existed since the 1960s I think. The original terminal is still there and, while now out of service, is used in movies like Catch Me If You Can when they need a 1960s airport.

The airports I was thinking of when I wrote about small airports are called Bracket Field and Cable Airport. Both are small, used for small personal aircraft. They do not have the same type of security as "normal" airports. Cable Airport in Claremont is little more than a landing strip, plane storage, air traffic tower and small cafe. They operate air shows and things like that out of it during the spring and summer.

I've seen babies in carriers sold out of a music store, if that counts for anything.

We probably want to look at GA airports. There's less people to notice anything there.

The POI marker that was put on Calabasas should actually be on/around/in that big Cluster that's right by/on the Interstate 101/27 cross instead. It would have to be made slightly bigger also.

Another Distribution Center can be found at/near the Avalon Toluca Hills.

1) Yep & this LA investigation is all about refinement & making the Pedo's panic.

2) She's been in these threads consistently.

>She

Well that truly does make things quite interesting.

>making the Pedo's panic
Holy shit. You just admitted to domestic terrorism.

Yeah I noticed Long Beach airport wasn't on there and assumed a lot of others are missing. I'm looking for land/truck based distribution right now but will keep in mind the proximity of other airports.

Thought he was just being stupid and not looking it up, but it's worth looking into the vicinity

>Also once you buy someone how do you make sure they cant run away?
Depends on what they're being used for. You can restrain/lock up/drug them, but if they have reason to stay (get into the US illegally, make money from handler, get fame/job, afraid that they/family will be killed, etc) they will stay of their own choice. People are easily controllable and can be tricked into doing things for different reasons

I have a strong hunch Santa Monica Boulevard is a huge route they use. seems to be where the dots align. Plus you can hop on it from the 1 from Malibu, and itll take you through beverly hills, hollywood and then to chinatown.

Another thing i noticed was last night someone talked about italian mafia operating out of pizza places. Theres a place called Mozza on santa monica and highland (down the road from where that Hastings guy's car exploded) and its a large complex of pizza places and a 3d printing lab that makes surgical instruments/tools/models to aid with surgery.

It dawned on me, 3d printing must be insanely useful if you want to fabricate anything like a gun or other supplies that you don't want people to notice.

Well its more lucritive for them to rent than to sell. Safer too. As for running away, when you're born or sold into the system early, running doesn't even occur to them. Its normal for Aunt Hillary to invite strange businessmen over to jack off and cum on my face. Sometimes they give me sweets. Using the Podesta method, we make up the game as we go.

Have y'all accomplished anything or is this just frank larping circle jerk?

>circle jerk
>not a honeypot
See

Does that guy have a fucking boner

Checked

Its not uncommon for govt officials to use these types of airports when trying to remain lowkey either.
Typically fenced off with a lot of hangers and warehouses on the property.

As a reminder, those Distribution Centers you marked are not the Main Distribution Center(which hasn't been found yet). They are just regular Distribution Centers.

These KB's:

1) archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/122816154/#122816154

2) archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/123274588/#123274588

3) archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/126234448/#126234448

Are what really set her off & caused her to do what she does.

"Hell has no fury like a women's scorn"

Investigating trafficking networks makes them panic. LA is a important Hub of it.

I'll believe you when you drop one iota of useful intelligence.

>Typically fenced off with a lot of hangers and warehouses on the property.

You basically just described Cable Airport & Bracket Field.

Very Interesting.

Bump

Yeah crossroads seem pretty important. All along the 210, 101, 2, 10, 405, 710, 5.
Yes, I'm aware they're not main ones, just trying to organize these clusters of related businesses. Currently following around Google Maps trying to find the Main and other related centers based on the characteristics we've talked about (truck lots, buses, warehouses).

Exactly.

What a crazy ride these generals have been for me. Also my deadline is just when I have to go back to what I usually do, I took an extended break to make these generals because I thought it was a good cause.

Still looking around in the general area.

Tick tock

Bump

Nothing to contribute?

Alternate Thread Theme:
youtu.be/0KSOMA3QBU0

Bump

kek

Thread number 53? 54?

Please, no bully.

LA's Trafficking Networks(and there Distribution Center locations) are now something people can visually see/find due to the Map/"Clock".

The Main Distribution Center(It has been updated/upgraded/expanded over the years) is very close to being found.

The "Clock" can also be used to look for/into these things: & & & 1) I see

do it

>The Main Distribution Center
So what is it, a city or neigborhood?

A single building?

Wow, rude.

There seem to be 13k+ airports in the US. Most of them are fairly small designed for cessnas and the like. Find it hard to imagine traffickers aren't using them. faa.gov/airports/airport_safety/airportdata_5010/

>Iceland coming to save the day
I'm keeping my eye on you.

>Good enough for dingos, good enough for you

fuck how did nobody notice that?

So the Distribution Center..... how big is it in terms of, are we looking for about a city block?
Or something big like the industrial/shipping area from Glendale Junction following the LA River down through Mission Junction, Aliso Village, Redondo Junction, through Hobart:
google.com/maps/place/Amtrak Thruway Bus Connection/@34.039366,-118.2319603,5670m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m8!1m2!2m1!1scharter bus!3m4!1s0x0:0xc79e3257976886af!8m2!3d34.0564516!4d-118.2358155
(link goes to the train station at the north end)

Anything else I can do to liven up these threads?

I'll admit some of your spam used to be interesting.

Even my arsenal has its limits.

so far the "distributon centers " circled are entire neigborhoods or cities

>13k+ airports in US
next thread we'll catalog them all

Bump

fuck off A6

fuck off A5

>these threads
Makes for an interesting case study, anyway.

A large building and/or group of buildings

On the right track of thinking. Distribution Centers contain "products" from all forms of Trafficking.

The circled Locations are where they are located.

We are focusing on LA for now.

Two shills attacked that idea. I'm going to see about mapping the airports in blue counties.

What's up anons, glad to see someone took over mapmaking in my absence.

Is the Main Distribution Center going to be a series of houses? I have been scouring Central LA for a day now and there doesn't seem to be any buildings big enough for it to be in a Warehouse. I'm starting to think that they might have like a block or two bought up for the operation.

If you are indeed who I assume you are from past threads then I am glad that you're here now.

>asking Anon5 for useful information
What are you even doing?

guys..there's a sketchy server/IT company in this building, what do you think?

I'm back and in action for the rest of the night.

One suggestion about the Thousand Oaks Distribution Center: it might be just to the left of the circled area. There are a ton of warehouses/industrial area where Amgen Pharma owns it's properties off of Rancho Conejo Blvd.

Should we focus on the regional distribution centers first and then zero in on the main one or go for the kill? I feel like the Main DC is going to be slightly harder to find given that it's probably a collection of buildings.

Give me an address or Google Maps link

I do know of a few pizza or other small food places run by MS but I don't know if that's something we want to focus on.

Wouldn't be a bad idea.

looks like 410 Hauser blvd la ca