Too powerful for words

Too powerful for words

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13626191
strawpoll.me/13626708
strawpoll.me/13626786
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

White man paid someone to clean his area, black bitch spent her money on six pairs of sneakers

Fpbp

fpbp

Fpbp

irrecoverably destroyed and shamed fpbp

The biggest lie.
Do they think the white man just sits on the sofa all day and earns millions and have it so "easy"?
We have those and they're called white trash, not top of the food chain and not millionaires.

The girl has the racecard and in a modern society she can get further than the male just for being a black WOMAN.

Nigs btfo

>Do they think the white man just sits on the sofa all day and earns millions and have it so "easy"?
They genuinely do. I like to go on some of the nig pages on facebook using a fake account, some of the shit they say is hilarious.

Anyone have that white privilege webm? This reminds of it

yup that's more like it

I got you

Man Fucc U White Ppl Talkn Bout Us Niggas Kicks Like Yall Get All Dat Old Money From U Daddy N Pawpaw But U Still Buyin New Balance Like Tf :'D What R Those :'D :'D
Say What U Want Bout Privlege Bein Fake News W/e Yall Still Got Beef Wit Us We Put Yall In Chainz Behind Close Doors While U Watch Us Niggaz Fuccn Ya Girl N U Jacc Dat Micro Weener Lmaooo. Sad! :'D

You know he's probably inviting her to share his lane but she's too proud to take his help

Niggers have words
>chicken
>juice
>gorilla

Anybody have the longer one where she tries thinking about it for a moment and then keeps walking?

Accurate

I'm honestly not sure how much of that is automatic formatting and how much is user generated content.

And also not true.

I'm still looking got my white privilege. They must have skipped me when they were passing it out. I work 65 hours a week to provide for family. How many hours does average black man work to provide for his family? Oh Wait...They don't work or provide for their families.

>powerful
>words
Two concepts your average black american can't seem to not develop a victimhood complex over.

lmao..The PROOOF is aValablöö fo erryun'.EDUKATE. URSELF.CAVE BEAST

strawpoll.me/13626191

TUTANKHAMON WAS A BLACK, MELANETED PERSON OF COLOR. lmao yall the proof it right here on the google. educate ursefles. sad!

I agree, jewish people sure have it easy these days.

>White man.

Looks like a Jew to me.

strawpoll.me/13626708

Too true.
The ball and chain represent her 8 kids by 7 fathers.
The land mines represent drug addiction.
The barbed wire is of course domestic abuse from her black baby's daddies.
The alligator is democrats trying to keep her on a voting plantation.
The wall is her lack of will power.
The spears are other niggers telling her she's acting white.

bbooii

>young woman running against old white man/possibly Lenin

how is that even fair

I like this leaf

We really broke Ben's brain didn't we?

You know, from that perspective this is a good illustrated example of the problem with equality of outcome enforcing commies.
You can run much faster than the old man but fuck you here's a bunch of handicaps so it's "fair".

crying victim doesn't mean you are one.

Yes yes and that bitch only has 2 nipples not 10 like a typical dog. CLOSE EE-FUCKING-NUFF

fixed

strawpoll.me/13626786

>JEB
>!

How can I select all three?

lol I'll check next time. Guess I should have added invade South America as well. They all need a good kick in the ass.

and she still doesn't make it

I think the entire world should be ANGLOED tbqh famalam.

wait
sarkeesian retweeted that?
why to point how sexist it is i assume?

And that stylin' fashion ball. Whooo!

fpbp . black bitch.

Fpbp

FPBP

Ay Mayne Fucc Kinda New Balance U Be Talkin About? I Only Deal Wit Jordans An Koolaid Too Bitch (Devil Face Emoji) (Devil Face Emoji) (Devil Face Emoji) (Devil Face Emoji) (Devil Face Emoji) (Devil Face Emoji) (Devil Face Emoji) (Devil Face Emoji) (Devil Face Emoji) (Devil Face Emoji) (Devil Face Emoji) (Devil Face Emoji) (Devil Face Emoji) (Devil Face Emoji) (Devil Face Emoji) (Devil Face Emoji) (Devil Face Emoji) (Devil Face Emoji) (Devil Face Emoji) (Devil Face Emoji) (Devil Face Emoji)

There are no words, that's why they had to draw an imaginary picture/scenario. It's not men's fault women have periods and hormonally driven emotions.

As a black man, thank you for saying this.

Oh my so they switched affirmative action to give whites 230 extra SAT points now?

too powerful for turds

America's white supremacist alligators can never be stopped.

Fpbp

this
also its pretty accurate, she has her low IQ as a massive obstacle. something he doesnt have.

Zyklon Ben is proud of you!

50 years in ms paint

When will Trump end this nightmare and make anime real?

Does dis means dem crocodiles iz raycis?!

>emperess sekhmet

Fucking cultural appropriators.

I don't get it?

I had to look up Steel Ball Run.
bretty good edit

stop making fun of JEB!

Pretty good representation of the racial inferiority of niggers.

the white guy is old and wearing a suit, he's athletically at a disadvantage

rural and suburban retards BTFO

leave jeb alone

dude seriously? a fucking alligator and a pit with spears in it is literally fucking impossible to cross. it is not impossible for a black woman to succeed there are many examples. condoleezza rice that new ceo of uber idk point is its not impossible.

Damn I love being white

Agreed!

Such bullshit, I'll give you $1k bucks if you can prove its true, because its not.

I like to think she's taking the hard way for more exercise so can lose weight.

Where's the before image of her fellow niggers building all those obstacles?

This pucture is a lie. It shows all the obstacles to be external to the black woman. In fact all obstacles are internal, its called (low) IQ and (little) impulse control, also low morals. The only obstacles are really made for white man, in form of racism and affirmative action (ie fired to make space for non-merit diversity hires)

Yeah, it's hard running against Lenin.

My favorite edit.