Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=7_femj9zR8U
politicallyincorrectbase.com/results.php?tag_name=sweden
youtube.com/watch?v=Ic7k7Yv37Ls
youtu.be/hny4Oqisrs4?t=131
youtu.be/GDxf0VeVYoc?t=236
youtube.com/watch?v=QBhOzRvkERc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Stockholm Central Station is a modern day bull market.

Chink hate threads are in higher demand at the moment. Did Sweden do anything stupid lately?

You're a bunch of faggots

Hmph, guess that makes sense! Nah, besides the every day cucking and cultural enrichment, nothing really special. Can't wait for the upcoming election tho! It's make it or moving to you guys. >:D

Why are you such gluttons for abuse? It's like National Cuckoldry is the official doctrine of Sweden.

Dude... stop. I get boners easily.

Cucking feelsgoodman.

No I feel sad for you guys. Hope you overthrow your third wave neo fem government

Just came back from your shithole in transit from Spain. What a disgusting, filthy city your capital is. More niggers than I saw in South Africa too.

When you're a minority (~25% of the pop) it's hard to keep the spirit up. Luckily Muhammad and his friends and doing a mighty fine job in raping, robbing and stealing to bring in votes to the right party here. Again tho, our government is beyond cucked, so unless the Sweden Democrats get a majority, the other fag parties will band together, like always...

swedish penis is the most aesthetically beautiful penis

I wish him the best it will be tough. I remember seeing a recent report in Malmo or some shit where the actual native swedes, not the (((New Swedes))) were blaming all the rapings on them being men instead of dirty pedo worshipping rapists

but it's true tho.

Swedes are a kind and friendly people

Thats being brainwashed. How many actual swede males are doing the raping? Most are the migrants doing it. So obviously they are blaming the wrong facet (men) instead of the actual culprit (low iq third world military age males that refuse to make any effort to integrate. I dont think you should have them there, but if it is insisted on, they should at least be forced to integrate or be kicked out

>that pic

Fuck, it was inevitable

Now our community does not rape, it's all the narrative of the alternative media. Over 90% of all rapes are done by white males.

Malmö is the cesspit of all cesspits... My grandmother lives there, and has been living in the same area for over 40 years. I remember as a kid visiting her. Beautiful place, well-maintained surroundings, clean stairways ect ect. Today when I visit her there, it's not uncommon to have a chat with the police in the elevator, or shit and piss in there. Everything thrashed and filth everywhere...

(needless to say: her neighborhood has gone from 99% Swedish to 90% Muhammad in last few years)

Any stats on that? I just find that hard to believe. Does it count as rape if a swedish male blinks at a feminist, also i would think most of the rapes in the no go zones go unreported. But then again i dont live their, so its just my perception

>Insult my people senpai!
That would be Islamophobic and that is against the law in the United Kingdom.

They really binning those knives everywhere outside London?

Believe (I hope), he was being ironic. Mudslime are responsible for most of the surprise sex by far today. Gangrapes bar none.

You're not the ones to talk, mate! I'd be worried.

WATCH OUT! GRENADE!

Okay, I figured with all those friendly multicultural people, there would be a lot of sexual emergencies that they would blame on the patriarchy of sweden

New vid lads. Golden one talks about fat girls.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=7_femj9zR8U

I'm so torn on this faggot.... He's not an idiot, but he makes these faggy vids, flexing, making it seem like his head is not to small for his body.

If you were as swole as him you would be like that too let's be real

I'd be proud of my body (as he should be), but he just comes off as a narcissistic cuntbag. And a Christian at that.

The faggot implies he gained that size from just eating a caloric surplus

Join SMR (Swedish Resistent Movement) or stfu. Sweden Democrats are globalist sellouts.

memes aside how much race-mixing actually happens in Sweden? I've heard conflicting reports from swedes saying it almost never happens to Millennial Woes saying it was all over the place

And the SMR has a no chance of ever getting into our goverment. SD is the closest you'll get to their ideology, so vote right, faggot.

True, he may be compensating for something. He says "gods" more than one, so i think that rules out he is christian, i think he's swedish pagan.

you are weak filthy pathetic muslim cock loving cucks

No, he upholds the Christian values over everything, thus the "feud" with Varg.

politicallyincorrectbase.com/results.php?tag_name=sweden

#notallswedes
youtube.com/watch?v=Ic7k7Yv37Ls
youtu.be/hny4Oqisrs4?t=131
youtu.be/GDxf0VeVYoc?t=236

A Höckta Möckta ÖÖgaföföggta.
Fuck off and die, you niggerlovers.

Okay while I dont like to hate on swedes i do have to post this. Its funny but its defiantely some shit that would happen here

youtube.com/watch?v=QBhOzRvkERc

I really don't get it... I'm no "viking badass cunt", but I'd never stand there and take that shit like they do. I mean... why?! Punch the fucker. Worst case, you get punched back, get your ass beat. Still worth it.

Sweden Is God Gift To Us Niggas Like The Book Say We R Blessed N Cursed Cavebeast Have Us N Chains 4 So Long But Mohamad Say He Will Bless Us Wit Wht 72 Wht Puccis N Heaven Like It Call The Garden of SwEDEN 4 A Damn Good Reason Real Pucci, Boi Pucci W/e Dont Matter None Cuz I Like Corruppn White Ppl Make Dem My Bitches, Humilate Dem N Impregate Dem While They Daddie N Chainz Like We Was N They Prep My BBC Fore I Dicc Down They Wives N Girls N Sons Idgaf White Ppl Hate Muslam So I Guess I Convert Now Alla Akbra Mothafuccaz

Enjoying your diversity cages white man?

The first video? They did fight them eventually, why can you not argue without being called a cuck lol

but... we wuz kangs n shit?

No. they were like" we have on vid lululul"

Nigga hwhat

I think a lot of it stems from not ever being in a physical altercation. ever. todays generation solve nothing by fists on the schoolground today, thus they fear getting hit more and more as they grow. primitive yes, but works more often than not. getting socked in the face doesn't hurt (until the next day). we're getting pussified plain and simple.... i can see it in my younger siblings. they "fight" over text msgs... "i won... bitch"

You a pagan?

fucking goatfuckers