AWAN Investigation - It is Not My Laptop Edition

“This was not my laptop. I have never seen that laptop. I don’t know what’s on the laptop,” she said Thursday. She said it was Imran’s laptop but purchased using taxpayer funds from her office.

Oh, so now it is not her laptop. Hmm...

dailycaller.com/2017/08/04/wasserman-schultz-says-laptop-she-sought-to-keep-from-police-was-awans-not-hers/

Other urls found in this thread:

thegatewaypundit.com/2017/08/report-obama-white-house-fbi-secretly-spied-social-media-accounts-election-day/
thegatewaypundit.com/2017/08/shock-former-fbi-official-reveals-doj-refused-prosecute-lawmakers-leaking-classified-intel/
thegatewaypundit.com/2017/08/collusion-liberal-media-hacks-caught-colluding-kill-clinton-lynch-tarmac-story-video/
archive.is/gHItJ
m.youtube.com/watch?list=RDEM9E_ik5ScxhRL1c_HWNxA2A¶ms=OAFIAVgC&v=0KSOMA3QBU0&mode=NORMAL
archive.is/MU9WQ
archive.is/kgvmi
twitter.com/DWStweets
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is Debbie retarded?

Maybe she is just outright stupid?

Probably, but she knows she's cooked.

Nothing at all will come of this investigation. Not one thing. It's so warm in this room. Yawn

>Threatening capitol police chief for a laptop you know nothing about

I don't even care anymore, they just lie and no one cares

Fuck this fucking shit

definitely Obstruction of Justice at the minimum

I'm ready for battle.

How badass if Trump has been practicing his draw for months and decides to challenge Mueller to a duel? If Trump wins, the establishment leaves.

This fucking woman literally rigged a primary party election and she's still got her fingers in government work

I've given up, my country is run by commies and I desperately had hope there was still some fight against these peices of shit on your side of the fence

They're all still around, their friends are too high up and the average layman can't see further than their fucking nose about what's happening in the world

When the next financial collapse hits and the globalist hegemony achieves its final form I'll actually be content to see the mass poverty and violence these fuckwits were too disinterested to stop

If the shite hits the fan (((they))) will blame it all on Trump. We're so damned sick of swamp rats infesting the political parties.

Rigging a primary is unethical, not illegal. She ran again and won even when people knew she was shady. Shes from a very democratic and Jewish part of Florida so shes protected.

It isnt a breakdown of the rule of law unless she gets away with the Awan situation and isnt impeached as a Florida congresswoman.

Lets see where this goes, but DWS will never win reelection again at the least. Everyone outside of her district hates her here in Florida.

At least we finally got rid of Queen Corrine Brown :)

One of two things happening here:
1. Inside deal made w/((((fbi)))) to delete all of her (((files)))
2. If not #1, it's #1.

REVEALED: Obama White House & FBI Secretly Spied On Social Media Accounts On Election Day
The Obama administration teamed up with the FBI to spy on social media accounts on election day. The excuse? To monitor ‘Russian interference.’ Security officials were specifically searching for accounts distributing ‘fake news.’ thegatewaypundit.com/2017/08/report-obama-white-house-fbi-secretly-spied-social-media-accounts-election-day/
SHOCK: Former FBI Official Reveals DOJ Refused to Prosecute Lawmakers Leaking Classified Intel. Ron Hosko, former deputy director of the FBI, said these changes could result in prosecution of members of Congress and Hill staffers. In the past, he said the FBI identified members of Congress who leaked classified information, who the Justice Department then declined to prosecute. Agents were often frustrated by this. thegatewaypundit.com/2017/08/shock-former-fbi-official-reveals-doj-refused-prosecute-lawmakers-leaking-classified-intel/
COLLUSION! Liberal Media Hacks Caught Colluding with OBONGO DOJ, FBI to Kill Clinton-Lynch Tarmac Story. Dishonesty of the Comey FBI:
"We have just obtained hundreds of pages in our ongoing investigation and federal lawsuit on former Attorney General Loretta Lynch’s tarmac meeting with former President Bill Clinton while the Department of Justice (DOJ) and FBI had an ongoing criminal investigation into Hillary Clinton’s emails, It is clear that there were multiple records within the FBI responsive to our request and that discussions regarding the surreptitious meeting between then AG Lynch and the husband of the subject of an ongoing FBI criminal investigation reached the highest levels of the FBI."
thegatewaypundit.com/2017/08/collusion-liberal-media-hacks-caught-colluding-kill-clinton-lynch-tarmac-story-video/

Bump

I just watch RT and they are covering this topic on CrossTalk. Sounds unbelievable why MSM hasn't made any big stories about this DWS case.

It's called chutzpah.

Just a lying kike trying to worm out of it

This makes less and less sense. What's in those documents?

I dont get it. (ok really I do)
First she said she wanted her laptop back.
Now she says its not "her" laptop, its Awan's.

She rigged the primary, she cheated on hillary debate, shes obviously completely corrupt.

Why isnt she in jail?

Because it takes time to assemble an ironclad court case and nobody under Obama would have convicted her.

fucking drudge hasn't even covered it. Makes me fucking wonder

drudge was mkultra'd moot style

My bad i thought you said Hepzibah

No worries, the FBI will give her immunity to testify against Awan and that will be that.

High five! Wowzers!

Let's meet back on Reddit, I owe you a gold!

Bullshit, Matt Drudge single handedly stomped MSM and was a Trump platform.
You're a kike aren't you...

bumping for important issue

Bump for a thread that actually belongs on Sup Forums

Hahaha Im from Jax man you know Im happy.

Friendly reminder that Matt Drudge is Jewish.

Drudge got MKUltra'd a few months back.

He's had "THIS IS LITERALLY THE END OF DRUMPF" headlines like 10 times since Inauguration day. Everything turns out to be a nothing burger.

DNA will prove otherwise.

Bump
>It it ittt was the Russians!

(((Debbie wasserman schultz)))

YAWN OH MY GOD... MY POST IS... YAWWWWNNNNN...
SO HIGH QUALITY...
yawnnnnnnnnn..

this kind of shit should be bannable. rip this trash garbage fucking board

fuck jax, stay aug nigga

Of course DSW could not resist commenting on Seth Rich in her interview:

"Wasserman Schultz calls conspiracy theories about Seth Rich ‘vile and disgusting'"

archive.is/gHItJ

Looks like this could be a shoop. I can tell by the pixels.

SHUT

Check them 19's. No need for intrastate fighting among us Florida Crackers.

bump
When will this lying kike whore wear handcuffs?

when posting about DWS please use her latest images and see if any one notices

Theme: m.youtube.com/watch?list=RDEM9E_ik5ScxhRL1c_HWNxA2A¶ms=OAFIAVgC&v=0KSOMA3QBU0&mode=NORMAL

(((Debbie wasserman schultz))) is getting destroyed on twatter

>hi goy, we're elite satanists
lol every piece of jewelry she is photographed wearing is satanic

From the (((Sun-Sentinel))):
archive.is/MU9WQ
>“I believe that I did the right thing, and I would do it again,” Wasserman Schultz said...
>“It would have been easier for me to just fire him,” she said.
>The Weston Democrat did fire Imran Awan last week after he was arrested on bank fraud charges at an airport while trying to leave the country.

>As the former Democratic National Committee chairwoman, Wasserman Schultz is the most prominent Democrat who employed Awan. Her decision to keep employing Awan has been under fire from her Democratic primary challenger, Republicans and multiple conservative websites. They’ve suggested Wasserman Schultz is hiding something and the Awan matter is much more serious than she’s letting on.

>They’ve suggested Wasserman Schultz is hiding something and the Awan matter is much more serious than she’s letting on.

So much kike horseshit at work in the brief bits above.
Also, please our Norgod by archiving shills:
archive.is/kgvmi

This criminal cunt's kikebird is absolutely ridiculous.
twitter.com/DWStweets

Need a quick rundown of this
I've been gone for about a week
Anything new