Another one comes forwards

Looks like another victim has come forward.

How deep does this shit actually go?

I kind of feel bad for the kid, really explains why he was so erratic for a while. Must have been a lot of greasy old kikes with Bieber fever.

yournewswire.com/justin-bieber-pedophiles/amp/

Archive: archive.is/itABe

Other urls found in this thread:

neonnettle.com/news/2490-justin-bieber-s-connection-to-pedophile-ring-church-exposed
youtube.com/watch?v=VGi149sJxZY&t=148s
youtube.com/watch?v=XJh6jgnqn_s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

who is this kid

Justin "In a Kike He is Bustin'" Bieber

Fake and gay.

Can we turn the Biebs into a Nazi?

The revulsion the episode described in the article would surely lead any rational person to gas undesirables.

This type of stuff would happen a lot less if CONSENSUAL pedophilic relationships were legal.

well he's not wrong.
just give it a week and he'll get Chester'd

Checked but you still should kys

Is he /areguy/?

>Teaches females to fawn over white guys
> spills the beans on the pizza
> Ardent Christian
> frequently jokes about nazism, blacks and other politically incorrect shit

This explains why he's such a fag.

that wasn't funny at all, faggot

>Can we turn the Biebs into a Nazi?

You mean can we save him?

I'm trying to find proof that this happened, but I'm just finding a bunch of sketchy blog like "news" sites.

That pic made me laugh loud enough for coworkers to look at me weird.

just wait and see the news in the next week:
"Justin Bieber committed suicide shooting himself two times in the back of his neck"

ever heard of jimmy saville? go back to plebit
you fucking faggot

>Looking at Sup Forums while at work

>having a job

>We must fight evil with evil
What did he mean by this?

biebs is based actually.

Not that it's implausible, but that's some source you got there...somebody's WordPress blog.

haha

You know what he meant.

He never said that.

Yeah, he's not bustin' in kikes, kikes were bustin' in him. Get it right, ya moron.

The difference being that Jimmy Saville had dozens of accusers. This doesn't even mention names.

It's fake and gay, Bieber never said this.

How long until he has a (((plane crash)))

Its been a slow sales day

bieber is a great faggot, but he is actually pretty serious about his christianity. he is the one that can blow the lid on this, and since he has investments beyond this mortal coil (ie. his soul), he might just do so. GO BIEBS!!!

Yeah this site is clearly bullshit.

>CIA Analyst Warns: North Korea About To Detonate EMP Over U.S.

What a joke.

Corey Feldman a liar too?

How about the kid from Two and a Half Men, by Chuck Lorre (((Chaim Levine))), who quit the show for similar sounding reason?

Also frodo baggins came out and spoke about it as well

>yournewswire.com
F A K E N E W S
A
K
E
N
E
W
S

>yournewswire
Not a good source

You don't seem to understand, Bieber literally never said this. Whether they lied or not isn't the issue. This is a bogus news story from a site that literally peddles fake news.

Feldman actually did say that. Bieber did not.

tfw Bieber takes the stand

>Brittany's bald head

Kill your self nigger

Thread is being slid, have a bump

pfft, I spend half of an 8 hour day either on Sup Forums or playing Stellaris.

We all know it might be bs. The point is it's utterly plausible and currently fun to shitpost about.

jesus bump. personally im a fedora but war makes for strange bedfellows

>Stellaris

we should redpill him about Engels, de Beauvoir, Foucault and Firestone support of wincest & pedophilia. That's the base of current sjw/progressism.

If we can redpill him and turn him into a new pewdiepie we can win this cultural war easily

you really need to stop breathing

>the kid from Two and a Half Men, by Chuck Lorre (((Chaim Levine))), who quit the show for similar sounding reason?
sauce

that would require a MINOR to take a decision only an adult should do; and by the share fact it is a relationship between an adult and a child, there is no consensual; there is only coerced, tricked or forced.

the only solution is the final solution; slaughter all who act on their pedophile instincts.

Lil Bibi is a Canadian Citizen, playing ponzi games internationally, setting up groomed kids for the industry, while he runs over photographers, gets banned in China, and then returns to "Pray" at a church in Australia, known for its pedo leaders.... neonnettle.com/news/2490-justin-bieber-s-connection-to-pedophile-ring-church-exposed

A True Global Citizen......of a State of Terror.

or he'll have a "breakdown" and enter "treatmen for exhaustion" to come out a (((new man))), like kanye

citation on this? inteested

Corey Feldman, Elijah Wood, and the Backstreet Boys/NSYNC have all said this too but it gets buried by the pedo media. (((Lou Pearlman))) managed those last two groups and there's all kind of shady shit he did to those kids, beyond the fraud.

Also forgot to mention that Bieber's and Ariana Grande's manager is none other than (((Scooter Braun))). He's got a real eye for young talent

Poor kid.

Pray for him, he will need it. They did Kanye in for a lot less.

>Yournewswire
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU FUCKING RETARDS BELIEVE EVERYYTHING

The owners are both faggots too.

i get it

But she's a trannie

This is literally fake, you thick cunts

There are pedos in the industry, sure, but this particular story is fake

Same here caught me off guard lol

de Beauvoir and Foucault signed a letter to release pedophiles from jail. Both were pedos and it was an important part of their ideology (its a way to get free from "patriarchy" lol)

Engels wasn't that direct but if memory serves me well he started questioning incest in a critic of Feuerbach, i remember reading that he looked at ancient cultures as "matriarchal" where men fucked women but didn't know who were their kids so women was at center of society like godess or something. After that some men starting appropiating resources and forcing women to have monogamous relationships with religious and cultural norms who favored this kind of relationship. Engels called it "patriarchy".

I read it in a recent latinamerican book made by political scientist "Agustín Laje" from Argentina ("el libro negro de la izquierda" or "the black book of the left") , he quoted all this shit, its a very deep critique of progresism

we are giving sjw hell in latinamerica we will not be cucked

>inb4 he mysteriously dies of a drug overdose

>that illuminati owl

how long until he commits 'suicide'?

i wasn't clear enough but part of what Engels considered was to break "patriarchal" norms, incest is one of those norms. That's why existentialists like de Beauvoir, Foucault or the other feminist Firestone were pedos.

pol should be researching this like crazy and spreading memes like fire.

de Beauvoir is the mother of 3rd wave feminism, Foucault is a sjw god, and Firestone is a feminist icon
there is a reason why NAMBLA uses progressive ideology they are from the postmarxist school of thought

Let's hope. It will redpill the mases on pedo-rings

how long until some conspiracy fucktard turn his suicide into some clickbait bullshit

based biebs

oy vey

Charlie Sheen a known pederast

Die

Call the FBI on them, present proofs, you have options to defeat those "evil pedos who rule the world"
The FBI have taken down Real pedo-rings

Justin "Zyklon" Bieber is /ourguy/

Nice larping m8.
>call the kikes on the kikes
Well that would do a lot of good. If hillary can make shit go away, im sure billionaires can too.

He's signaling code Orange pretty hard youtube.com/watch?v=VGi149sJxZY&t=148s

Not going to happen its disgusting and needs cutting out of society like a cancer

Who was that one actor that got fucked over for also trying to call out the Jewish paedophile antics?

>the teen diddler
>decrying his favourite pastime

What next? Dumbf complaining about what hurts the common man?

...Oh, wait...

Please kill yourself nao.

fuck you we're coming for you shill

Hillary didnt get away with "anything" because she have not commit any crime dumbass, your shitty clickbait fake news arent real, you obviously dont want to get Real about it because deep inside you know very well this is just bullshit

sure it was! fuck you.

Even your pic is wrong in its argument.

The whole reason they are pushing the kid trans shit is to open people more to pedophilia. If they can convince that grade school kids can make life changing decisions about their body then they can easily consent to sex with adult. If you let them win the transkid fight you have basically let pedophilia be legalized inevitably.

It's funny how a pedophile wants more openings to fuck children while simultaneously saying it is good for female's growth and development. You're not fooling anybody, so just end your worthless life already.

Holy fuck-fart thats nasty

How long until he (((hangs himself)))?

What is this??

youtube.com/watch?v=XJh6jgnqn_s

Maybe not a nazi, but hes already running over niggers.

but they won't take down this one because they are working with them, fuck off we're coming for you.

Every fucking time.

The nail that sticks out gets hammered, and Biebs is no different. I wonder what dirt / control his handlers have over him?

Any performer who speaks out about the pedo kikes gets offed, their industry earnings in perpetuity claimed by the jews.

Nice knowin ya biebz.

its the new buzzword retards, he cashing in on brownie points

No, Christian Crusader pedo-hunter.

.002 shekels earned corlito.

You cant say that shit as long as you fetishize little girls through animation, retard

idk but she's kinda cute