Why is it suddenly okay for students to be segregated based on their race and sexual orientation?

why is it suddenly okay for students to be segregated based on their race and sexual orientation?

It will legitimize """white only""" spaces in near future

Just bc your country is still white doesn't mean West Euros or North Americans have a spine to stand up for themselves. You simply don't understand how craven whites are out here.

>safe space
>no whites
choose only one

why would you want to go into one of those "safe spaces" anyway?

Good, this will only redpill Gen Zyklon faster.

thats not the point kid. the point is the normalized insult towards white people, the normalized affront, whites being the only group it is OK to publicly insult and affront with the idea they are naturally evil

Remember not to let jewish societal decay get your down! Keep your eye on the prize! Plan for our future!

---

GOD ALMIGHTY JESUS CHRIST HOLY SPIRIT

GAS THE KIKES
RACE WAR NOW
1488 1776
WORLD WIDE

#America #Freedom #Liberty

Our World. Our Time. Our Future.

A Holy American Empire to rule the world for 1000 years.

America, the Heartland. Jesus Country. Western Nations as satellite states. Maintaining individuality and autonomy. Retaining history. Australians stay Australian, but with American Freedoms and Liberties. British stay British, the French, French, etc.

Full Freedom and Liberty.

The biggest baddest empire this humanity has ever seen. Waiting for Jesus Christ to save us. With Holy Spirits help. God protects us from Jewry and any form of oppression.

This is so the European(white) male can live well. That's all its about. So we can start families and continue the works of our Father.

Retain our history, thousands of years in the making. A global effort by the commoner. For our greater good. We craft our future.

Remove Kike. Remove Foreigner.

One last War. Our World Forever After

S H A D I L A Y ~ B R O T H E R S

Didn't know that ghettos were safe space.

If it's a "safe space" without whites...how come every place that has a white majority is always safer than a place with a non-white majority?

this. support segregation in all its forms.

I guess its not a safe space for personal belongings then

>implying segregation is a bad thing

You sound like a 60 year old boomer. kys pls

Don't worry about it colleges are going out of business.

y-you too >

I would love whites only spaces. Ghetto fucks ruin everything like they're doing it in purpose.

Think of it as a "leftard reverse apartheid", and it will all make sense.

Can't you circumvent this using libtard logic? Like claim some minority status shit that can't exactly be disproven.

Like when Sam Hyde claims to be Latinx

>PoC segregating themselves
You cant make this shit up. MLK is rolling in his grave.

now imagine the same signage, but ((no coloreds)) the joos would lose their freaking minds. somebody find that fucking sign, and overlay that shit with a ((no blacks allowed))

It's not something "reverse", it's good old racism. they literally segregating people by color (they even drawn segregated colors graphic, kek) and put all non-whites in ghettos under "safe space" disguise. Whoever did it is either genius Sup Forumsack or liberal without any selfawareness whatsoever..

>when fighting racism means you have to expel a race
>when creating a safe space, it's not really safe for anyone but those you choose
>when fighting for sexual rights you expel people who are a different sexuality
the hypocrisy of sjws are never ending
they literately have no self-awareness
sjws are a danger to society and everyone else around them.

cool. does this mean section 8 is ending soon?

Isn't this literally illegal?

Why the fuck arnt white students suing the shit out of these shithole?

>Whoever did it is either genius Sup Forumsack or liberal without any selfawareness whatsoever..
I believe Hanlon's razor applies here.

I like this since it paves the way to segregation. I won't go to your space nigger if you stay out of mine

I am fine with this. If they normalize segregation they're doing the work for us.