Boycott Ireland NOW

Enough of this bullshit. Gay Indian leader and a housing crisis and native homelessness epidemic + mass immigration from the third world. Fuck this shit.
Families on low incomes are being housed in hotel rooms and every time there is a bank holiday or big entertainment event, the hotels kick them out to accomidate tourists.
Seriously boycott this shit hole and encourage other to do likewise.
irishtimes.com/news/social-affairs/homeless-families-may-lose-hotel-housing-over-bank-holiday-1.3176274

The government continually insists they have their hands tied by the EU who "won't" allow them to build more social housing and that it will take 20 YEARS to build these much needed houses. So the we are expected to watch every Irish person of average income, to either end up in the street or be forced to leave the country..whilst Nigeria and Brazil and Islam takes over.
Send a message to these fucks Sup Forums and spread the word.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Rubberbandits
discordapp.com/
independent.ie/world-news/middle-east/libyan-general-fires-warning-at-italy-over-naval-ships-heading-towards-coast-35999196.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

just tell the loyalists to fuck off and let them become a republic desu

>Families on low incomes are being housed in hotel rooms and every time there is a bank holiday or big entertainment event, the hotels kick them out to accomidate tourists.

Cant those families just move to a cheaper area?

>Gay Indian leader

Why the fuck did you guys vote for this poo idiot?

hes not elected

Why did you guys vote for people who voted for this poo idiot

Ireland voted for sodomy. Ireland's elite are Atheist Gays who are the same as the BBC.

The funny thing is; they do this for America, now America is turning conservative.

Theres no houses anywhere to rent the prices are skyrocketing too people are desperate and landlords are taking advantage

people keep voting for the same shitholes partys

THE FCKERS WANT TO LIVE IN SHITTY TOWNS MY DA TRY RENT A HOUSE AND NOONE FUCKING RENT IT OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Where?

I fucking hate those Irish cunts who got mortgages on a second house, then get the government to pay for them by housing welfare recipients.

This is one of the majority problems in Irish housing. No government should pay the mortgage of private citizens.

I've said it for years but soon enough people are gonna be nostalgic for the days when the biggest enemy in ireland was north vs south.
If you taigy bastards are wanting help for a purge the north is more than happy to chip in.

>le ireland are bad

Ireland's 2 main parties are centre right. All things considered, it could be a lot worse.

It's really not that bad a place, provide you stay out of the 6 counties. I went over there to visit a friend and it was fucking dreadful. Why the fuck did we keep Northern Ireland?

ATTENTION IRISHFAGS (and Irish Americans and everyone else too)

twitter.com/Rubberbandits

These cuck muslim cocksucking faggots are live on Twitter tonight with multiple posts praising Islam, defending muslims against mosque rasher attacks while simultaneously shitting on Catholics and the Catholic church.

Yesterday they were extolling the virtues of an Islamic caliphate like the one in historical Cordoba, Spain where "Blindboy" is currently on holiday.

These faggots use the excuse that oh we know very little about Islam so don't insult the religion.

It's complete bollocks, leftist pandering and they legitimately referred to muslims living in Ireland as a "marginalised minority."

These hypocritical cunts need a reality check. Any polfags with Twitter accounts, i urge you to hit these bastards with infographs and counter points. Try to post facts. Trolling is acceptable if clever. They've already received a lot of criticism in teh replies.

This Blindboy cunt gets regular attention from the media as if he's an intelligent commentator. He isn't. He's a fraud and a hypocrite.

Counter it, lads, or your children will be next in line to push this multicultural Islamophelia bullshit.

It's like certain leaders are trying to make things as shitty as possible so they can justify legalizing abortion.

>rubberbandits

You need the Barrick Boys.

Dude, I was sexually abused, alienated, attacked for not being Irish enough. I can't wait to watch your shitty people fall apart. Why would I try to help you? I wouldn't piss on you if you were burning.

HE STOPPED TRYING TO RENT IT OUT A while ago

shit my computer keybord is cucked again

im on it @ gamescentrel

nothing that spicy will escape my attacks

bitch im attacking them now post the replies here

I fucking love Ireland, even considered immigrating there, but if it becomes some cesspool of third worlders and Islam then I'm fucking sad.

My favorite thing about being in Ireland was that I was for the most part surrounded by Whites, even if I was in Dublin.

Smaller towns were / lesser known cities were literal havens. I have never felt so comfortable.

Three K's a day keeps the niggers away.

If you're 100% European descent aka white and you hate filthy niggers, dirty spics, ugly kikes, arabs, furfags, gayfags, commiefags and all other scum on the earth (including weeaboo-degeneracy!) as much as we do, you should join the Moon Central Discord Server. Introduce yourself in #introductions to get unkiked!

discordapp.com/ - invite/ - q9YcCDP (Remove the - )

1, 2, 3, 4 We declare a race war!
Join us and hang a nigger today!

Sieg Heil

Godspeed, user.

Im just baffled at their reasoning and stupidity

It's amazing. The very same things they shit on Christianity and catholicism for, they ignore in Islam.

I swear to fuck they are the number 1 defenders of Islam in Ireland, just because that's the leftist position and this Blindboy cunt follows his leftist ideology to such an extent that rational criticism of Islam as the most oppressive religion on earth today is not acceptable.

He was calling a Russian soldier who called an airstrike on his own position when being cornered by Isis terrorists a "suicide bomber," and that the newspaper (Mirror) who called the soldier a hero were "unironically martyring a suicide bomber" as if there is some sort of equivalency between a soldier calling an airstrike to kill an armed and advancing enemy and a terrorist who blows a bunch of children up at an Ariana Grande concert.

Blindboy (real name Dave Chambers) is a fucking hypocrite and a disgraceful person, and his shit needs to get called out at every turn.

You're doing great work, user. Keep it up.

>Permanent reminder

Sounds like easy pray. Like a cat vs a mouse. We need to destroy this supreme cuck and humiliate him.

We should assemble our memetic forces and our finest shitpost squads to deal with this and crush him once and for all.

/bant/

independent.ie/world-news/middle-east/libyan-general-fires-warning-at-italy-over-naval-ships-heading-towards-coast-35999196.html

see when they actually try to do something about the migrants this happens

i bet if i mentioned soros i would get blocked

Anything I can do to destroy the mother whoring irish niggers.

US women fucking love mick cock you autist. It's basically the old BLACKED.

I'm a 7/10 from belfast and I could get in just about any typical american girl's panties just by speaking.

>thinking the DUP are based

I too enjoyed babbies first election, I love right-wing conservative parties that act like retards and make a mockery of our political stance.

is the thread dead yet

im doin a rubberbadits expose vid soon

>lickening Irish cock to being BLACKED
>Belfast
>anti-DUP "they make us look bad"
You're a nigger Patrick. And most likely a Christ eating papist as well.

micced

The DUP DO make us look bad.

Sup Forums jumped on their dick because
>MUH BASED ANTI GAY XD
>MUH RIGHT WING

Anyone who actually has to deal with the DUP knows that they're actually a corrupt and incredibly incompetent set of retards who have done more for the cause of Irish nationalism than the irish nationalists themselves.

They are absolutely not half as cool as you think and that man Paisley that everyone parades around ended up being famously friendly with an ex-member of the IRA as they attempted to rebuild Northern Ireland.

Stop buying into what nu-Sup Forums tells you to. It only adds to the "look how little americans know about the world" thing.

>im doin a rubberbadits expose vid soon

Don't make a fucking balls of it, lad. Also, if you want some insider info. post in some of the Eire/pol/ threads here. i can get you some juicy shit, but I'm not giving to some incompetent clown making an amateur bullshit expose video. if you've got teh credentials, skills and talent, I'm onboard.

If not, fuck off and I'll do it myself.

Fuck off, Antifa shill.

How does not wanting to support un-charismatic retards equate to being an antifa shill this isn't your reddit safespace faggot

/éirepol/ grand revival when?

>Hating DUP means I support SF

You're not helping.
Soon, lad.

T. Ulster Teacherfag

Thank God my grandparents are dead to that I don't have to see this.

Aye they used to be funny but now myself and a couple other Irish lads (based in UK) ate noticing how cucked and shit craic they are now. They love victimhood and play up this contrarian historical view to everything. Should've stuck to comedy and not tried to ruin Ireland further

Quick reminder, Australia is FULL, you're not welcome here. Fix your own country because the plan b, that was Australia is no longer an option.

Thank you.

>native homelessness epidemic

Literally any native born Irish person who is homeless deserves it. There is about 0.1% homelessness outside of the city of Dublin.
There are so many fucking social safety nets to stop you from living in the streets it's insane. Only in Dublin do fucking knackers and doley scum end up on heroin habits so bad that they cannot tick the incredibly easy boxes to tick to qualify for free housing.
OP is showing his colours as an inner city Dublin scumbag and/or proxy posting faggot who doesn't actually understand Ireland.

Seriously, name me one place outside of Ireland that has a housing problem. If you're homeless in Dublin you deserve it. Pic related is what happens when you decide to pick yourself up and not be homeless in Ireland, and it's not even hard.

my Irish single-mother ex used to love these guys and always talk about how "more guys should strive to be like them." Looking back she was the typical degenerate dumb bitch borderline white nigger just like most of the people who support them on twitter nowadays.

Yer da sells Avon ya wee froot

Nobody deserves to be homeless, even if it is often self-inflicted/avoidable.
I agree though that the vast majority of homeless in Dublin have some sort of addiction problem that gets in the way of getting their life back on track.
I hate being asked for money by people who are so clearly going to squander it and lie to your face about it too.

Irish are too complacent nowadays, get back to fucking shit up lads

Fight for a free Ireland.

You're actually right, but they won't understand

>Nobody deserves to be homeless

Grow up

You can always bring the IRA back.

>no one deserves to be homeless
>no one deserves to have to pay taxes to fix other people's financial irresponsibility

Serious question, why doesn't Ireland just join the UK?

Wouldn't that make their third world situation worse?

No, they would leave the EU and wouldn't have to take any more shit skin quotas. The UK will flourish once Brexit is done and Ireland has more in common with the UK than it does France and Germany

Why would we want to join something that is quickly failing it would be like joining Yugoslavia in the late 90s

I guess that makes since, they still have that muslim mayor to worry about though....

*SENSE
Fuck me

Just because I think that nobody should be homeless doesn't mean I think other people should be forced to house those people, literally or just financially. I was talking ideally anyway.

This guy's got a point.