#borderfreecoffee

starbucks responded to my tweet about #borderfreecoffee and got upset with it.

they responded to me posting it, they weren't too happy with it. we need a new idea to do.

wew lad

>Half price for criminals!!

Wtf is this, Australia in the 1830s?

there was a whole thread on here about it, with different versions, trying to get undocumented people to go to starbucks so we could call ice on them.

The sign already disproves itself, there are borders with the difrent favors

Keep spreading it and then attack Starbucks for pulling the event. ez stuff

Just call them bigots for cancelling the event or something.

Bump

Nice job, Steven, expect your Twatter to get banned soon
ok this just got entertaining, continue
by the way did the guy ever figure out how to spell Frappuccino on the other sign or did he just give up? i went to sleep and never read the rest of the bread

This is great

It's a fake twitter mang. I've already had multiple twitters banned already.

What else should I say/do? Can we spin this and make it seem like starbucks hates undocumented people now?

Call them racists.

you're already two steps ahead of me
need some "latinx" tweets to get upset with them

it's a stupid deal. the illegals are only going to go if there's something free. a free drink. they're not going anyway for 40% off.

It has to be believable

Free drink would be better

Also i'd say lose the #ImpeachTrump tag, I think it makes it look less legit, #Resist is good though

agreed, i need some fake twitters to retweet this asap.

maybe a buy one get one free or free something with purchase would have been better, this was the only one i saved.

unless I get more traction this is going to die. I need fake latinx twitters or people with a lot of followers to help

lol, their coffe sucks anyway

>I'm an illegal GiB discount
You don't look illegal
>Uh racist much
Checkmate subjectivists

Anything is believable to monkeys that want to believe. 40% off is really unlikely to attract anyone, a free drink is somewhat more likely.

Make "celebrate" a big part of it. It's given away due to "Celebrating our Dreamers" or something like that, celebrating our anniversary, a company anniversary, or some well-known person. Makes it seem more realistic, justifies giving away.

Lets come in hard with a new poster

Just keep spreading it.

i'll tweet it but looks like they're not responding and no one else is taking the bait.

>undocumented Americans

No it's too soon, wait until the sixth

ok i'll pick it back up then, i guess.

dump more images if you have them.

Don't keep making post about it, you autisic moron. It'll only make people suspicious.

yeah i'm not doing any more.

i'll wait until the 9th or 10th

I lost my ID once, does that count?

Is this real? I don't get it. Can I just walk in with cash and no ID and get 40% off? How could they check?

On the 11th people should angrily tweet that they got asked for ID at Starbucks to prove they were undocumented for the discount

Make a spanish and Irish version

kek fucking irish.

there is a different version in spanish heres another two i saw around on twitter