twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

FUCKING RATS

>it wasnt a deliberate decision

lying through their fucking teeth

>vidya
oh, look.
it's nothing.

/tg/ here
this "diversity" shit being forced into white culture is nothing but cultural appropriation of white culture by POC. use their own arguments against them

>being so naive as to realise this is only the start
when the do a LOTR remake with nogs left right and centre in a few years will you still say its nothing?

they just claim we "have no culture" even although arguably we are the only race besides Asians that have any culture whatsoever.

I don't really care as long as the story is good and won't go towards the >WE WAS THE AINUR AND SHIT! WE WAS THE WINDS AND EARF!

>implying these games haven't been raping Tolkien's corpse all along

its pretty obvious they will do exactly that.

I'm really hoping it doesn't, besides everyone knows these games aren't canon to the actual lore and are just fanfics. Everyone does know that right?

take a minute to remind yourself how retarded leftists/normies are and then i think youll know the answer to that question.

Blacks are already in the LOTR universe. They are the uruk hai.

It would make sense if they are going from the perspective of Rhun, Harad, or Umbar. They're basically niggers.

hes a hero from the west.and has a gondorian name. no doubt hell be a KANG

Thank fuck they already made the movies, too bad The Hobbit sucked but we'll always have the comfy animated one.

youtube.com/watch?v=SOhmd9RKwgU

"POC". Say nigger like they are you fucking degenerate.

More sexy elves please

>tfw we were memeing about Orc-lovers and shit like that in fake news articles
>they actually done it
Motherfucker

>WE WUZ GALADRIEL WHITE BOI! WE WUZ ELVES N SHIT WE WUZ WIZARDS NO WBITE BOI SMOKE A BLUNT LIKE MY MAN GANDALF

Because no one wants a orc movie.

KEK NOOOOOOOO

>black ppl ned ta b en ebryting or u r raycis
fucking niggers, top kek
their campaign to replace whites with themselves is retarded
they are only getting so far because they screech and call refusal an emotional buzzword
>you disagree with me, you must be ebil!

Next thing you know they'll unironically start to worship Kek.

It's like today I found out they updated slime rancher to have a strong, independent black woman as the character you play as. Thankfully I already had my fun with that game.

We got rangz n shit

>filthy elf poster
you sir are not /tg/, i know /tg/ i am a fa/tg/uy, we beat the shit out of crossposters like you. your probably an Sup Forumsfag pissy we rightfully shit on your ass fanasy self insert degeneracy bullshit.
>there are people who don't do the patrician choice of passing your spare time by playing board games/TTRPGS and reading.
casual kikelets the lot of you.

kek