People aren't dumb enough to vote for this guy are they?

Seriously not does kid rock not know a single thing about the government, or economics, and has only had like one real job and that is making music, but also he has no Education on the senate at all, nor experience handling anything, the guy has been drinking and smoking with white trash nearly all his life and all of the sudden got inspired by Trump to for some reason run for senate. He has no real plans or policy, The guy talks like a moron, he wears a fucking fedora and "cool kid" glasses tank top, and flame shorts like he's in 5th grade, and his music is absolute lowest common denominator basic trash.
>I love tits and drinking a lot, playing off your nostalgia, nostalgia!
>"Generic Hill billy stereotype you'll eat up, Po dunk, bunk dunk, flo bunk" If I repeat the lyric enough times you'll love it!
Shit is all pure garbage for degenerates.

We all know he's just doing it to sell T shirts and get popular again, why are you acting like this meme is real, just wait till someone actually good comes along, or hell get some user from that state to do it, he's better than fucking kid rock.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Michigan/comments/3dc7w3/can_anyone_explain_why_there_are_so_many/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raggare
youtube.com/watch?v=0DQup4hd1_o
youtube.com/watch?v=1OrNS2zbTZg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He's badass. American Badass ay ay

Get the fuck out of my country if you don't like it faggot. Go back to Europe gayboy. We need more genuine uncucked Trump Republicans in the Senate to get our policies passed. Kid Rock is ourguy and on our side 1000% and makes awesome music to boot.

It would be smarter to keep voting democrat in a state literally killed by democrats.

I know this is bait, but someone somewhere has to think this so...

He's really corny, lame, and completely far from a bad ass, more like a nerdy lame pussy that tries too hard.

He's not a geniune uncucked Trump Republican, he doesn't even know what politics are. He's probably a cuck because of how small he is.

His music is absolutely the worst and almost as white trash as eminem.
He takes Eminem's white version of rapping butchers it, then puts a bunch of yelling over it and generic corporate made rock sounds to it like bland generic big drum noises, or just does a country pop song.

>has only had like one real job and that is making music
he owns a brewery and a clothing line too, dumbfuck, probably other shit too

Stay mad libshit OP. You're gonna be really mad when Kid Rock becomes president in 2024.

People are dumb enough to do anything

>He's really corny, lame, and completely far from a bad ass, more like a nerdy lame pussy that tries too hard.

>He's not a geniune uncucked Trump Republican, he doesn't even know what politics are. He's probably a cuck because of how small he is.

You sound like a shill.

Maybe you should reflect over how shitty and awful antihumans Democrats have to be, in order to spend their entire life in politics and still be considered worse than someone like this.

It's not hard to get a clothing line when you made a bunch of money making generic shitty music.

I'm sure he didn't make a brewery either, he just used his money to buy out some brewery or some shit.
It's not shilling when the guy isn't even in politics or fully running yet, right now I just have a personal disliking to the guy because he's fucking stupid, cheesy, dresses like an autistic kid in middle school, and his music is the fucking worst! It's all corporate hyped up pop shit disguised as country rock or rock rap. "MY NAME IS KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIID ROCK!!" It's the same thing as almost all mainstream pop.

Fuck off commie!

I'm not saying vote for that one woman, but don't vote for kid rock instead of some right wing guy who knows what he is doing, like Trump, a businessman, a politician, a mayor, but kid rock might either be a general moron or controlled opposition in order to discredit any future non-mainstream controlled candidate. >Nobody would want to vote for an outsider like Trump, if they turn out to be like kid rock again, no way, right guys?
It would be perfect for them.

The guy isn't a cowboy, countryboy, or bad ass he was born right outside of detroit of all places, and begged for change till he got lucky playing music, he's no different to justin bieber, just got his big break, never had to hold a real job with real work ever in his life, just begged for change then played music.

>born right outside of detroit
You do realize everywhere that isnt city in michigan is swarming with full on confederate flag rednecks right

The great thing about an idiot like Kid Rock is that he doesn't have the training nor the intelligence to draft any new laws. I wish our entire Senate was composed of morons who couldn't pass any laws.

Are they dumb enough to vote for a politician?

It's like a few miles north of the city, and michigan is as far north as you can basically get, you'd have to be FUCKING RETARDED, to fly a confederate flag in a UNION state!

....It is, that is why things are so shit, they are all a bunch of kiss asses, and suck ups who don't know a single thing about government themselves, but gay washed up musicians from the early 2000s is not the right answer, MIGHT AS WELL GET SMASH MOUTH AND ICP IN THE SENATE TOO HUH!

>ICP in senate
>Legislative Bodies!!! HOW DO THEY WORK?!?!

See though, this is just the DISEASE... the symptom which has caused this is that MORE THAN HALF OF THE US has determined that the government we have had DOESN'T WORK EITHER!!!

So, in standard American fashion... we will destroy it in the grandest, most spectacular way possible and then rebuild it from the neo-wild west wastelands.

You however, sound like a bitchmade little creampuff with all your whinging and as such will likely die within the first few weeks of the collapse.

I think it says more about the people he's running against tbqh

Fuck off, you sound like an anarchist communist in hiding.
>Yeah lets have a revolu.. I mean lets destroy the evil system and totally rebuild it in the same way it was before it was shit... he he yeah!
No I will preserve our grand union until I can no longer go on, for trying to fix something will always be more honorable than letting it go to chaos and risk life and sovereignty of our land.

Yes you'd like us to destroy our country so you can take it from us you fucking shill.

>only slimy lawyers and political dynasties can be politicians

Fuck off nigger, you're the reason nothings been done in the last 16 years

>Seriously not does kid rock not know a single thing about the government, or economics
If he fucks everything the establishment has created, then our impending doom is worth it. If the establishment is going to take us all down, we're going to take them with us. Pyrrhic victory is still a victory.

a fool is still better than a traitor, which the option most assuredly will be

>reddit.com/r/Michigan/comments/3dc7w3/can_anyone_explain_why_there_are_so_many/

Top lel

Maybe its because they realized the union hated rurals like them too. Maybe its cause they idolize it as part of general rural or redneck culture.

Either way the why doesnt matter, you're dealing with this in Michigan now

Oh and remember the union had a lot of copperheads, perhaps many came from michigan

Given how thoroughly "retarded" the experts in our country (and Europe for that matter) have been at doing virtually anything since at least the Vietnam War, I've come to the conclusion that Kid Rock's lack of knowledge is actually a plus. He hasn't been miseducated like the elites have. And I'm a philosophy major who hates his music and prefers classical and opera.

>If you don't like this completely unqualified moron then you most only like political dynasties
Yeah totally I love hillary and obama, yeah that is exactly what I said, no we need qualified people, not Debbie Stabmenow, nor do we need a fucking Musician who knows nothing!

A GUY WHO YELLS AND SINGS ABOUT PATRIOTISM ISN'T AN ACTUAL PATRIOT NOR DOES THAT MAKE HIM QUALIFIED IN ANYTHING, NOT EVEN MUSIC!

It honestly doesnt matter either way, the only answer is anyone who can beat the antiwhite democrats (and RINOs too)

Doesnt matter who they are, Trump, Kid Rock, whatever...just WIN WIN WIN that is all that matters

A successful businessman and former executive who was born into a wealthy family and went to an Ivy League school does not represent me. Kid Rock is much closer to my level of intellect and I will support his candidacy because we need someone to speak for the little guy.

Politics is a popularity contest, musicians are popular which already gives him a good chance of winning
>inb4 REEEEEE I WANT LE SMART PEOPLE NOT POPULAR NORMIES REEEEE
Lemme guess, you're an INTP personality type

Have you seen the people the democrats have been sending to congress? Maxine and Nancy don't even know who the president is. Hank Johnson thinks Guam is going to capsize.

>Seriously not does kid rock not know a single thing about the government, or economics, and has only had like one real job

So what your saying is his one real job makes him more qualified than Bernie Sanders. Good enough for me.

ig-nernt

I really want him to win.
Get fucked OP.
I want your salt.

You need to go back to where you came from boy.

Oh, sick burn! (or was it a sick Bern, amirite?)

I'll leave this thread now, sorry about the mess.

Kid Rock will win easily. I usually laugh off celebrity attempts, especially someone as hick as kid rock. But he does have the perfect combination of attributes.
>Beloved in Michigan
>Some blacks will even vote for him
>has the Trump base on lockdown.
>Will register hicks to vote at concerts
and most importantly
>Has the public perception of being a smart, articulate man behind his sometimes vulgar music.

He really is just well liked and will roll to victory easily. He will tweet funny things and his opponent might start strong but will be a massive landslide by the time hes done. Not all celebs can do this.

That's how bad Democrats are doing. Kid Rock by just being a candidate is beating the incumbent by three points. The Dems are lucky MSM is on their side!

>you'd have to be FUCKING RETARDED, to fly a confederate flag in a UNION state!
You'd have to be fucking retarded to think they don't.
It's popular in Pennsylvania too.

>Lena Epstein - businesswoman
>John James - businessman and Iraq veteran
>Robert P. Young Jr. - former Chief Justice of the Michigan Supreme Court
Potential
>Justin Amash - U.S. Representative
>Tom Barrett - State Representative
>Mike Bouchard - Oakland County Sheriff, former State Senator and nominee for the U.S. Senate in 2006
>Rick Jones - State Senator[
>Ronna Romney McDaniel - Chairwoman of the Republican National Committee
>Candice Miller - Macomb County Public Works Commissioner and former U.S. Representative
>Ted Nugent - musician and political activist
>Randy Richardville - former Majority Leader of the Michigan Senate
>Mike Rogers - former U.S. Representative
>Fred Upton - U.S. Representative
Not a single one of these people are better than the fedora lord himself?

Looks like filthy Frank.
Let's elect him

This man is not really american.

>Kid Rock is much closer to my level of intellect

we know it

>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raggare
>Theconfederate flagseem to be popular items in the subculture as they embrace the rebellious message of the flag.
Here's an example of rural SWEDES flying the confederate flag! Holy shit if the idea of Michiganers flying it blew your mind, how blown is it that there's a subset of rural SVENS flying that shit??

it's not just luck my friend

>Kid Rock
>Been around
>Seen some things
>Slept in dumpsters
>Got high with kings
Ur telling me he isn't qualified, faggot?

>kid rock
>(((cuckerberg)))
>hillary again
>bernie again
>.
>Trump 2.0

2020 is going to put so many nails in the coffin of the democraps, it's gonna look like hellraiser

>he is really well liked
>especially locally
The fact that his popular is very local and not "metropolitan" is a huge aid to him, politics is easiest to win if you're very popular. All he has to do is stay active and not fuck this up and it can be his

so basically it's a bunch of confused phonies playing "WE WUZ CONFEDERATES"?

They were dumb enough to vote for a Reality TV star in 2016, so why not. All it takes is saying some non PC stuff and you get Sup Forums worshipping you for life.

No, it's a bunch of white people that like white culture.
Why are you such a faggot?
Fuck off already, nigger.

Not a single one of those people is as popular or well known in the state of Michigan, absolutely not. Ted Nugent is literally the same thing but he says way crazier shit. Nuge should run but somewhere people will embrace his madness.

Wasn't he born into some car dealership type money?

Does ANYONE from Michigan know anything about governing, economics, or anything else important?

Nope, Detroit is proof, so may as well just turn the state over to Kid Rock since the democrats have rekt what was once a great part of the Midwestern Reich and turned the bulk of it into nigger-infested shit or muslim sharia-controlled zones.

The UP is still good, tho, but that's because they're connected to us in WI and not part of the rest of that fucked state.

Confederates are not really american, they were immoral greedy elitists, the union was pretty bad too in some ways, but at least it wanted to keep the country whole, and united, and had a real plan for industrialization.

He has always been a Michigan boy and even though he left he still made it known he was Michigan at heart. Thats how he has remained beloved.

It's a symbol, they have a deep respect for those who it represented

Unlike actual WE WUZ KANGZing, they all know they arent literally in the confederate army

I notice you never dispute my assertation. YOU ARE NOT AMERICAN

Nice Larp faggot.

You know thats just bullshit he's just spewing, he has no clue how to help the little guy, he's a celebrity, it's like saying snoop dog is just one of us little guys.

And even though the OP said he only "bought" a brewery, people in Michigan see that as investment in them, something very personal that a lot of people wouldn't do in that way

>Po dunk, bunk dunk, flo bunk
I kinda like that, but it doesn't make me wanna buy a Papa Jons pizza when I hear it.
t.a Metropolitan Burger

Surely you are aware that it is all just a show! The government at this point is a self-sustaining monster that we, the people, keep feeding with salty representatives. gotta feed the beast. vote kiiiiiiiidd rock!

Not to mention the lelz from the dialogue

>'What is your stance on this bill, Mr.......Rock?'

>'I prefer being addressed as Mr. KID, thank you very much.'

Famous is never the same as being beloved. There are tons of celebs out there very famous, but how many could actually carry an election? Not many.

Heres one i thought of - I bet Bruce Springsteen could win in New Jersey for the dems.

Bread and circuses, my dude

>14 posts by this shill
The fact that you're so afraid of him tells me he's doing something right.

Yeah I can't believe they'd be that stupid, for what fucking purpose?
It seems they are a bunch of dumb swedes trying to imitate america through what they see on tv, not that they actually support the confederacy, and use it as another little icon for their hotrods and vests.

You should have read that before you posted it.

Yes.

I don't know how to help the little guy either so I'd say he's a fitting representative.

That's true, nobody really wanted any traitorous warmongering muslim sycophant anyway.

>People aren't dumb enough to vote for this guy are they?
People said the same thing about Trump and he is already Making America Great Again. Give Kid Rock a chance.

JUST like you are trying to imitate america with your proxy, you wannabe scum?

ARE YOU SCARED?

He's going to win bigly.

I'd rather have him then some Democrat. Plus why are you scared? One senator can't do that much damage.

Is this bait?
Based on those credentials he is obviously the next POTUS. After Trump, how the hell could he not be?

Snoop would win cali if he ran.

voting doesn't matter anyway so might as well have fun with it. Kid Rock has mine.

you're right. justin beiber for senate!

Snoop would fix it user.

Uh yeah thats the point you fucking MONG, nobody supports a literal confederacy because it DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE. But people who like (and agree with) the symbol, definitely hate political parties who wanna get rid of it, and love people like Kid Rock who fly it regardless as a symbol of general rebellion (not support for a 150+ years nonexistant state), this is why Michiganers/Pennsylvanians and such fly it as well

Not sure why this is so flabbergasting to you

My NAME IS KKKIIIIIDDDDDD!

BAWITABA DE BANG DE BANG BITTY BITTY

Like be Communists and get that tattoo.

Yeah, as someone living in California he could replace Maxine Waters if he wanted to in a heartbeat

Seriously not only does Trump not know a single thing about the government, or economics, and has only had like one real job and that is making reality TV shows, but also he has no Education on the senate at all, nor experience handling anything, the guy has been drinking and smoking with celebrities nearly all his life and all of the sudden got inspired by Jesse Ventura to for some reason run for President. He has no real plans or policy, The guy talks like a moron, he wears a fucking oversized suit and flame ties like he's in 5th grade, and his music is absolute lowest common denominator basic trash.
>I love tits and winning a lot, playing off your nostalgia, nostalgia!
>"Generic rich guy stereotype you'll eat up, Po dunk, bunk dunk, flo bunk" If I repeat the lyric enough times you'll love it!
Shit is all pure garbage for degenerates.

We all know he's just doing it to sell books and get popular again, why are you acting like this meme is real, just wait till someone actually good comes along, or hell get some user from that states to do it, he's better than fucking Trump

SAY IT WITH ME FOLKS!!!

SENATOR AL FRANKEN!!!

Dimfags are scared

it's his street cred. gotta claim detroit or he ain't shit but a rich white kid.

>white culture
That isn't white, you fucking retarded hick, you weren't born in the 1800s, neither was your dad, or your dads dad, There is no pride in some irrevent losers of some war over slavery and state rights, there is no honor or culture, or meaning behind it, it was just a civil war, it wasn't some renaissance of white culture, the north, europe and west were all also part of white culture and still are, HELL YOU FUCKING FAGGOT NIGGER, the south is more black than anywhere else in the US last time I checked, it's full of niggers. If they liked white culture why would they deny their white culture for an even shitter one about elitist plantion owners and farmers? they're both white faggot!

holy shit, he is really fucking bad. Americans like this?

youtube.com/watch?v=0DQup4hd1_o
He used autotune here, i honestly can't believe this. Listened to 3 songs from him. All generic trash corporate music

What? Democrats have talked about actually using celebs as politician candidates, and kanye west has said he wants to run.

There are all lot of stupid idiots who will vote for a famous person just because they are famous and say nice things.

I'd vote for him in a heartbeat, desu

Are you a real person? Of course people will vote for Kid Rock. They voted a fat reality star into the White House. *I* voted for Trump. The "Democrats" have fallen so far, and are so disconnected from basic principles and family values that anyone who espouses a modicum of "Make America Great Again" is a viable candidate.

Hell look at what happened in Georgia with Jon Osoff; poured countless millions into the soulless California imported ruler, and lost because he was vaguely aligned with Pelosi.

How are you possibly suprised Kid Rock is going to win a political podium? He is proud of traditional American values, despises political correctness and openly broadsides enemies of the god emperor.

America is tired of two-faced fork-tongued snakes in D.C. on both sides of the aisle; someone who comes across as genuine, even if it's false, will of course have a good shot at winning.

The climate has shifted, and continues to do so. Stop being so myopic and dense, get off your high horse and realize the American people are more awake than they have been in 40 years.

Youve never been there faggot. The blacks are pretty segregated, unless you go to wal mart.

Yeah but did he run and win??? No He just talked some shit. Kanye knows he could never actually win.

I mean what the fuck is this shit?

youtube.com/watch?v=1OrNS2zbTZg

This, you'll also note that rates of dislike of blacks directly correlates to proximity to them, i.e., yankees dont hate niggers cause they dont know em, but in the south people come in contact with them in the few degregated environments and immediately develop a dislike of their culture

Fuck off leaf I live in the US, why would you assume otherwise? I've lived in Oregon, Texas, and California, that is 3 times as many as you, what would I get out of pretending to be american?

>There are all lot of stupid idiots who will vote for a famous person just because they are famous and say nice things.

Exactly so pick one and WIN with them instead of picking "le educated candidate" who ends up cucked by the media and loses

Well as a Californian that isnt helping your case, this place is by far the least american state in america

leftists will hate it, so that's why i'm going to vote for him