On track to spend more on vacations in one year than Obama did in eight years

>on track to spend more on vacations in one year than Obama did in eight years
How the fuck are you cucks still defending this snake?

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2017/08/04/opinions/trump-vacation-opinion-obeidallah/index.html
archive.is/WOxWY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>muh sourceless blog screenshot
You have me convinced!

>Million of millions
ROFL is that an official number
sage cause you're a fag

Yeah, trust the screenshot that calls it a 17 day vacation rather than time out of the building because the entire air conditioning system is being replaced. They definitely didn't intend to omit that fact.

It was CNN which I know the Trump autists consider (((fake news))) but I doubt their numbers are a lie because Trump would easily refute it and damage their credibility

Wtf does that have to do with Trump spending tax money on 10 times the amount of vacations as Obamer?

Fantastic.
Post a link.
I would love to read the story.

Seeings as Trump donates his presidential pay to charities what makes you think he doesn't spend his own money on his personal expenses?
Satchi.

cnn.com/2017/08/04/opinions/trump-vacation-opinion-obeidallah/index.html

>what makes you think
the literal article that says it's tax payer money

archive.is/WOxWY

well maybe if the left was not so violent in actions and advocating and normalizing violence in speech well then maybe we would not have to spend so much on security, and when Obama would golf he would golf alone when Trump does it he's doing it with senators and congressmen and networking/negotiating.

1) fake news
2) making America great again is hard work
3) lock her up!

What is this? Sup Forums archive bots?

Lulz.

Considering the expenses won't have been released yet the article can only assume that's the case as per historical precedents from prior presidencies. There's absolutely nothing stopping Trump from using his own money and a few million here and there is fucking nothing considering the genuine billions he commands.

Can't tell if your being ironic or legitimately this cucked by the American polical system.

Did more in 6 months than Obama did in 8 years

Alright well if you're right I'm sure Trump will tweet as such. Not sure why you even care since you're British.

If Trump spent time to prove false every fake claim made by CNN, WP etc he wouldn't have passed more legislation in his first 100 days than any other president before him.

>rightfully shits on obongo for reading from a teleprompter like a drone, taking vacations when the american people are hurting, and taking credit for shit that the economy just naturally created
>does literally the exact fucking same

Just once. Just fucking once I want to be given the opportunity to vote for a politician who doesn't lie to my fucking face just to get my vote.

He doesn't explicitly disprove any "false claim" made against him. He just austisticly labels it all as fake news on twitter so I'm not sure what you're getting at.

>thinking a literal billionaire is gonna be any different if not worse
You cucks deserve this