William Legate is back on Twitter everyone!

William Legate is back on Twitter everyone!
Let's all say "Hi William!"
Right now he seems to be BTFOing that pesky NRA and Trumpkins LOL!
twitter.com/williamlegate

Other urls found in this thread:

discordapp.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What am I looking at here.

His unusually large nipples. Check the history of his wikipedia page.

No.

He's leading the charge against DRUMPF and his little Drumpfkin army's! The increased testosterone resulting from his bravery and courage have led to enlarged ariolas.

really hope those are photoshopped

Im blocked by that pancake nipple faggot

That ain't a nipple.
>this is a nipple

he lurks

boi got SUM NIPS

hrt when?

At least it doesn't have gyno

>blocked
how? i've never been to his twitter.

This guy's really cute. I can't be mad at him. I just wanna suck his nipples.

think that was the point of this thread, probably if you visit directly from Sup Forums.

Shits gay he blocked a ton of people that supported Trump.

Probably a block list. I'm blocked because I told everyone he was ducked by Jacob Wohl, who is a conservative.

You'd have to copy/paste it if you're on pc, I don't believe that's how it works. Twitter users can't tell which site links your username

What the fuck? How am I blocked?! I have never been anywhere near his faggot ass twitter! hahaha. What a douchebag

Oops, you're on the list!

Three K's a day keeps the niggers away.

If you're 100% European descent aka white and you hate filthy niggers, dirty spics, ugly kikes, arabs, furfags, gayfags, commiefags and all other scum on the earth (including weeaboo degeneracy!) as much as we do, you should join the Moon Central Discord Server. Introduce yourself in #introductions to get unkiked!

discordapp.com/ - invite/ - q9YcCDP (Remove the - )

1, 2, 3, 4 We declare a race war!
Join us and hang a fkin nigger today!

Sieg Heil

That's a f to m tranny right?

cucked

Somone needs to do an edit of the barney frank nipple tweet trump did, but about william.

Never heard of this fuck. Went to his twitter and I'm blocked.

I've never been so proud to be on a list.

That's 3 now.
Him- Never came close to his tweets

Thenovich- Respectfully disagreed with him.(he doesn't like that. He wants his dick sucked at all times)

Meghan Mccain- Called her dad a hack

Neat.

What is that?
WHAT THE FUCK IT THAT

Pizza Nipples blocked me, and I have never posted or reacted to anything on his account.

That ain't a nipple. Tis' the devil's teat, lad.

holy shit those nipples

why does he have such big pepperonis

Those are salamis.

ha ha..! you know kids are running around the pool calling this guy "pizza titties"..

I don't think you faggots realise what harm you are doing to that poor kid. He is probably in this thread right now reading this and filling up with more hate and resentment. Just leave him alone and maybe he wouldn't have to block everyone. Seriously it can't be easy having nipples like that, it must take great courage to even take his shirt off.

Apparently if you don't have a profile picture on twitter, you're a nobody and your opinion doesn't matter in the real world.
This is what these people actually think. How do we combat this type of behavior?

Burger nipples.

More patty than a big mac.

>You are blocked from following @williamlegate and viewing @williamlegate's Tweets.

t. cookie nips

Did his mother fuck a salami?

That faggot has me blocked and I dont even know who the fuck he is

Nice pepperoni nipples

t. big pepperoni nipples

Kek

I think it's based off who you're following. I was blocked and I've never even posted on twitter.

Nipplegate

Fresh OC here. Get it while it's hot.

No you're not because you clicked on the link ...... search him on what
Twitter

Nipple gate!!!!

top kek

Blocked

I really like this guy, an alpha democrat, defending my rights

I thought my nips were big. I guess things could be worse after all.

Can anyone explain how the fuck this happened? I have a twitter account I use strictly for lurking. Never tweeted once, let alone @ this cuck.
What the fuck

kekaroni and cheese

Has nipplegate blown over already?

He can only exist in an echo chamber.

his little fuck boi army is raiding Trump polls. Very open about it too. Fucking losers. Now some people are clinging to negative "new polls".

>polls mean anything

Leave your basement.

Unironically hope someone kills this faggot

I'm blocked too, he must have blocked anyone who follows someone redpilled he don't like

Photoshopped

I really like this guy, as I feel that even though he is white, he represents me and mine

Learn the difference between areola amd nipples.

>Retarded Americunts can't even into simple anatomy

bump

What ever happend to Englishmen manning the language. The plural is areolae.

Kek im blocked and i never been to this faggots twitter what a cuck lmao

Guy is OK, give him a break

Dinner plate nip's

Well lad, it came out singular which is also correct. Fuggin

he has a repressed desire to be dominated by Trump and his supporters. it causes him to lash out at the President a lot

Shilliam Legay

No it's actually the genuine original photo

You can't put a plural in a singular into a single comparative substatement. The areola (singluar) cannot "or" against the nipples (plural).

This is sloppy and unrefined.

This is the worst kind of faggot. For those who don't know about this worthless pile of trash, he's one of the liberal beta males who will tweet about 20 or so replies to Trump and anyone associated with Trump as soon as Trump sends out a tweet. Now that I'm reminded that he exists I'm extremely angry again.

He is pretty cute though.

I'd suck him off while he calls me a filthy deplorable

Guy has 2.1 mill in the bank. What you got, incel?

Fuck off back to twitter Willy

Go to bed you worthless drunk.

You'd think he could do something about those weird nipples with that kind of money saved up.

kys you fucking idiot!

Lol trumpanzees on suicide watch

shut the fuck up retard

im not on suicide watch why dont ya fuck off

Kek

uh he is gonna need some boob for those nipples, infact he would transition to a female very well with those.

Why are the British such know-it-all dickheads? For 20 years I've noticed the online personalities of the British, are pompous assholes. Ok. Ok.
They're fucking ARRRR REEEEE OHHHH LLLAAAASSSSS. It's a weird word that's hard to say. We're s bunch of guys here, and if you'll notice, everyone of these mother fuckers are saying Nipple. Deal with it, Prick.

god damn i laughed too hard at that

I'm blocked by him, I've never even heard of him before lmao.

Totally not a honeypot, guys.

Keked

Apparently he has over 100,000 people blocked.

An entire box of Nips Ahoy