ISLAM GENERAL

ISLAM GENERAL

>لَا إِلٰهَ إِلَّا ٱلله مُحَمَّدٌ رَسُولُ ٱلله

>lā ʾilāha ʾillā llāh muḥammadun rasūlu llāh

>There is no god but Allah. Muhammad is the messenger of Allah.

ITT: We talk about all things regarding Islam including history, theology, the Qur'an, sharia law, etc.

Bismillah!

As-salāmu ʿalaykum brothers and sisters of the ummah, let's help show Sup Forums the path of Prophet Muhammad (alayhi as-salām) to Allah (Subḥānahu wa-taʿālā).

[2:143]وَكَذَٰلِكَ جَعَلْنَاكُمْ أُمَّةً وَسَطًا لِتَكُونُوا شُهَدَاءَ عَلَى النَّاسِ وَيَكُونَ الرَّسُولُ عَلَيْكُمْ شَهِيدًا ۗ وَمَا جَعَلْنَا الْقِبْلَةَ الَّتِي كُنْتَ عَلَيْهَا إِلَّا لِنَعْلَمَ مَنْ يَتَّبِعُ الرَّسُولَ مِمَّنْ يَنْقَلِبُ عَلَىٰ عَقِبَيْهِ ۚ وَإِنْ كَانَتْ لَكَبِيرَةً إِلَّا عَلَى الَّذِينَ هَدَى اللَّهُ ۗ وَمَا كَانَ اللَّهُ لِيُضِيعَ إِيمَانَكُمْ ۚ إِنَّ اللَّهَ بِالنَّاسِ لَرَءُوفٌ رَحِيمٌ

"And thus we have made you a just community that you will be witnesses over the people and the Messenger will be a witness over you. And We did not make the qiblah which you used to face except that We might make evident who would follow the Messenger from who would turn back on his heels. And indeed, it is difficult except for those whom Allah has guided. And never would Allah have caused you to lose your faith. Indeed Allah is, to the people, Kind and Merciful." - Surah 2:143

Other urls found in this thread:

foundalis.com/rlg/Quran_and_science.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Muhammad (PBUH) was a man of his time and marriage between a older man and younger girl was completely fine. Aisha loved Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) very deeply. She is the Mother of Believers.

>Aisha loved Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) very deeply
Oh, I bet she did.

How old was Aisha at the time of consummation again? Just to clarify.

She was old enough at the time and place. Did you know in some countries today the age of consent is 12? It all depends on the context of the culture.

>She was old enough
9 is not old enough.

It was back then in that place, Allah approved of it.

The biology of a child does not depend on the context of the culture.

>If your old ass barbaric culture says marriage at 9 is okay then it's totally okay it's just culture man take morals out if it

FACT: Muhammad was a pedophile.
FACT: Islam is a false religion.

What about marrying cousins like your prophet did, does Allah approve that too?

The age of consent does, and it was perfectly normal and ok in that time. Aisha loved Muhammad (PBUH) and Aisha was Muhammad's favorite wife.

U N C O M M O N

Allah will punish you severely user for rejecting him.

Argumentum ad baculum.

Kek, pedo mo fancies some loli
>it's OK lads allah told me its alright

There is nothing wrong with that even in the modern world. Some American states allow it and most European countries.

Why are Sunni's aggressive terrorist fucktards while Shia's are civilized peaceful people? What the fuck is wrong with you Sunni faggots?

Let's stack our blessings and marry our 9 year old cousins.Thanks be to Allah.

Shias are trash as well.

>worshipping a kiddy diddler

Shia's are not Muslims, they worship pictures of Prophet Muhammad and Allah will burn them in Jahannam.

Your culture should be clensed from rhe earth. I here by declear exterminatus on your people.

fuck off shit nigger

THAT IS THE WORD OF ALLAH AND YOU WILL BURN IN HELL FOREVER YOU FUCKING KAFIR!

I said fuck off, shit nigger

muhammed gets fucked by swine

I will enjoy life knowing I won't be buried in pig skin as a deterrent to my fellows.
Can you really say the same?

Sure, but theyre like 100 times more peaceful than Sunni faggots. I can't find the statistic now but in the time Shias had done ~150 terrorist attacks, Sunnis had committed like 16 000 terrorist attacks. With Shias theres atleast hope they can reform into peaceful civilized people, Sunnis are beyond saving.

Marrying your 9 year old cousin is OKAY.

Eating bacon is NOT OKAY.

rmyt

These are the commands of Allah, and we do whatever he says for he is Allah! He is the merciful and compassionate!

Fuck off you retarded sand nigger and fuck your false god-demon. Your religion is garbage and you are the ignorant inbred rednecks of the East. Your people and religion contribute nothing but ignorance and misery and you all deserve to be raped by herds of swine.

Fuckin starwars

Muhammad raped children in his spare time. YOUR (((PROPHET))) IS A PEDO HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA

This is the baitiest bait that did ever bait sir.

I am of white European descent who converted to Islam after realizing that I was worshiping 3 gods and that Muhammad (PBUH) knew the truth of Allah (SWT).

Yah I bet what context is inshallah used in?

At least they hurting themselves. not detonating others.

So you're a traitor to your ancestors too. Just when I thought you couldn't be a worse form of filth. You're worse than a Jew. At least they do evil to support their own people.

That Allah will bring us great things because all things are under the control of Allah (SWT).

Allah wants what is good for all peoples.

Machaallah my brother, may Allah guide us towards his light

Muhammad is a pedo faggot and you will all burn in hell

Wew, you're a special guy, what you have just typed is so original

Wrong! It means "as god wills" and the context its used in usually when you charge into battle or make a deal of sorts.

??? I am not wrong, I know what it means, and I usually say it when I hope for something good to come and my friends because Allah wills all.

THERE IS ONLY ONE CRAYON, AND CRAYOLA IS ITS MAKER.

Nope wrong again.
You have angered Allah.
Repent and sandnigger.

Whatever, you're wrong. But Allah will punish you unless you submit to him.

>666
checked you satanist kafir

You're Shia and Shia's are not Muslims.

Fuck Off sand Nigger. Dues Vult

Muslims confirmed to be Satanic and literally hitler.

I'm not even Shia, I just like Shia sandniggers more than Sunnis because they don't blow up our people

I already said that I am of European descent.

Islam, being a Christian heresy, has perverted and misinterpreted every single Christian notion; even penance.
The stupidity and ignorance of the desert pedophile "prophet" had the Qur'an say that the Holy Trinity includes the Virgin Mary... which is an outright absurdity that Christianity never taught.
It just goes to show the ignorance of the goat herders.

You adopted the persona of a sand nigger. No difference.

I will also bare witness to the kafir.

By this error alone, it shows that the Qur'an is not inspired of God, but factually and theologically incorrect.

When will you white bois realize that Islam is the only religion left that hasn't been at the mercy of marxism?
Mashallah my brothers we are teaching these Leauge Players and LARPERS that the only true men left in this world are the muslims. And maybe some Russians.

Assuming the gospels are 100% authentic, which is debatable.

You are one who is wrong.

Christianity was invented by the false apostle Paul who distorted the true ʾInjīl of Isa [Jesus] (PBUH). Jesus was a Muslim and so was Mūsā [Moses] (PBUH) and Ibrāhīm [Abraham] (PBUH) and Adem [Adam] (PBUH). Muhammad (PBUH) was simply the last prophet of Islam but he didn't invent it since Islam is the first religion ever and it is of Allah!

It's not even a heresy, they do not worship the God of Noah, Moses and Abraham. Without Jesus Christ (God in human form) and his word you cannot know the father. These arabs and pakis pray to mollock or whomever demon leads their wrathful lives.

How do you deal with the fact that Muhammad was just a smart man who desired power and that "speaking to an angel" while he was alone was just the easiest excuse to make people follow him?

>invented by Paul
Please, give me some more of your 21st century argumentative bullshit.
You can't even broach the fact that the Qur'an clearly states that the "people of the Book" claim that the Holy Trinity is the Father, the Son, Jesus, and the Virgin Mary.
Clearly this is incorrect on its face, prima facie by anyone who knows anything about Christian theology.

"[Jesus said], 'And indeed, Allah is my Lord and your Lord, so worship Him. That is a straight path.'" - Surah 19:36

Show me where Jesus said, "I am God worship me" and I will be a Christian. Until I hear those exact words, which I won't because he never said it, I stick by Allah and by his messenger!

It incorporated many elements of Christianity from heretical sects; Nestorianism, Arianism, and other minor various Christian heretical sects.
It also incorporated Talmudic Judaism and the local pagan religions.

It's a religion that was only spread by the sword. Mahomet performed no miracles, except to claim to catch a piece of the moon in his sleeve.
The Islamic heaven is a "heaven" fit for beasts, where lusts and perversions are celebrated for eternity. It was meant to appeal to the human natures of the warring tribes of ignorant desert dwellers. And it did, and it still does.

This is blasphemy to wish peace unto Christ when it is God's glory you owe him. Disgusting. Use your notation swt you godless swine.

You're the ones who worship 3 gods!!!!!! That is shirk!!!!!

God Himself revealed Himself to be One God in three divine Persons.
Jesus Christ tells us in Matthew 28:19, "Going therefore, teach ye all nations; baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost."

But some Christians did make Mary a deity in history, so it is not irrelevant. Just because it doesn't fit with your flavour of Christianity. Why the Quran focuses on this particular sect, I don't know, but I think it mentions this as an example of how some Christians join other deities with God, which is against the monotheistic message of the Quran.

He is the Christ, he is God and demands you glorify him, yet you blasphemise? This will bring God's wrath to your door.

Mary was never made a deity, and it was never a thought until the Nestorians took issue with the term "theotokos". This matter was settled, all the way up until the Protestants, where even the pretended reformers honored Mary.
Their descendants, of course, have been constantly deChristianizing themselves ever since they left the Church. Now their perfidy has spread even into the Church itself.

fuck off

That verse in Matthew was probably added in later since the Bible is corrupted but it still has some uncorrupted stuff like this verse:

"You heard me say, 'I am going away and I am coming back to you.' If you loved me, you would be glad that I am going to the Father, for the Father is greater than I." - John 14:28

This is the same Shit Skin who keeps trying to Blue pill us by saying pedophilia is ok?

See Collyridianism. Like many things in the Quran, it focused on the context of the life of Muhammad. It fits.

the "science" in your book is a fucking meme at best

foundalis.com/rlg/Quran_and_science.htm

Islam is the most redpilled religion on earth, we help destroy Jews for you!

Islam is garbage and muslims will hang from lampposts.

I've spoken with many Mahometans like yourself. Always claiming the Scriptures were corrupted, even though there is no historical proof that the Scriptures were corrupted nor can it be demonstrated that the Qur'an was written before two hundred years after the death of Mahomet himself.

Your religion is like all heretical and apostate sects; it is a reductionist religion for the simple of mind who are unable to accept how God has revealed Himself, so a more simple answer must be provided.

does Islam claim any benefits while leading an earthly life or you only reap a noticeable bonus once you have died?

Well they sort of have to believe that, don't they...

Right Wing Safety Squad advising all anons viewing this thread to follow the instructions of this image in order to combat /leftypol/ slide/bait threads such as this one. After the requirements are met, hide and ignore this thread. Regards, Right Wing Safety Squad.

if going to mudslime hell gets me to star wars universe then im in

ROLL TO SEE WHAT YOU BECOME:

>0: human
>1: gungan
>2: wookie
>3: twi'lek
>4: irdonian / zabrak
>5: droid
>6: jawa
>7: tusken
>8: mon calamari
>9: hutt

>2x 0-4: jedi
>2x 5-9: sith

>3x 0-4: jedi master
>3x 5-9: sith lord

you filthy nigger kys

I had this for the turk threads, but I believe it fits to all muslims.

your cult is barbaric garbage and you contributed nothing for humanity since 400 or 500 years

Those without the Holy Spirit in them are the swine, you deny the spirit of the saved soul that dwells in all followers of Christ. And are you saying God is not all powerful? That he could not take human form as Christ? This is utter blasphemy. You are not a pious or humbled follower of God.

Spits on you

OUR FUCKING ARMIES WILL COME UPON YOU AND DESTROY YOU! YOU FUCKING KAFIRS WILL DIE!

>there is no historical proof that the Scriptures were corrupted
Nor is there that it wasn't (if you want to play this game).

I've always been mildly interested in Islam. Not sure why. Being a white blonde haired Aryan boy it seems like high treason.

>Gets droned