Planned Parenthood: Teach your preschoolers 'their genitals don’t determine their gender'

It's 2017, and you still haven't accepted that it's what's in your heart, not in your underpants, that determines your sex?

foxnews.com/us/2017/08/04/planned-parenthood-wants-to-preschoolers-to-know-gender-and-sex-arent-same.html

>"Yes goyim give your children hormone blockers and estrogen. MMm yess"

Wonder who's behind this...

Wait let me guess.

Rastafarians?

DEFUNDED!
Fucking cunts can't stop themselves from ruining things

Planned parenthood is in the business of killing kids, not teaching them, this is absurd. Maybe they're doing this as a form of late-late-late term abortion, convincing gullible dupes into trannying up their kids so the kids later commit sudoku.

I thought planned parenthood was a fertility clinic for families attempting to conceive children.

Why is a publicly-funded organisation allowed to lobby in it's own cause?

Why is a publicly-funded organisation allowed to wage a culture war?

Why is a political organization talking to me about what I should tell my children about their genetalia? These people need to be burned. Alive. This is how I actually feel.

I see PP is looking to expand into child sterilization. They need defunded and even banned from operating in this country.

Tbh its reached a point where its not enough to complain about this on \pol\ and do nothing. We need names and addresses of the people behind this

Just another reason to be thankful for our lord and savior trump sent by the masiah Jesus Christ to preach the word of the ghospel to the common folk

At what point does this become an act of treason? They and other SJW filth have already destroyed a large portion of this generation.

Inb4 'why do you care what happens to large portions of your countrymen?'

15 years ago I thought the people who bombed Planned Parenthood buildings were crazy. Now I'm surprised it doesn't happen more often.

I'd like to hold her down and snip her fucking clit off

How did things get this far? Do people not realize the psychological effects of this, or do they just not care?

Why can't Americans stop re-inventing everything? Do they get paid by the amount of new theories they create? Constantly competing, even in sex and gender.

(you)

Planned parenthood is run by (((jonathan soros))) employee (((ilyse hogue)))

just another thing planned parenthood will continue to practice while at the same time saying they don't and insisting they only supply help and care options for pregnant women.
guess you gotta get on the transgender bandwagon when your whole "selling aborted baby human body parts" business gets brought to light.

Sad but true.

God, can you even imagine what the world will look like after the revolution? Would you be able to accept it?

Yes. The (((scientific community))) is incentivized to concoct bullshit, and inhibited from doing anything actually useful. Useful to anyone but the kikes, that is.

Witnessing the fall of a great empire. What will replace it? A mixed race post-apocalypse?