Faroe Islands Western Society Hope?

>2.6 births per woman
>0.950 human development index
Is that the role model for western society to follow?
Why are birth rates so high there?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wsl-KHGe4Kk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Faroe_Islanders
breitbart.com/london/2015/10/06/denmark-increases-pressure-young-couples-children-avert-demographic-collapse/
eonline.com/news/702688/do-it-for-denmark-literally-the-scandinavian-country-is-now-paying-citizens-to-get-it-on-for-the-sake-of-patriotism
rt.com/news/345499-denmark-baby-boom-sex/
youtu.be/s2emii9SpBw
youtube.com/watch?v=SqO8Y7SgJKo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Why are birth rates so high there?
boredom

the smart kids leave and the dumb kids fuck, gotta have spare kids in case they all bail.

We could use their model to improve the birth rates of the entire europe and end with the excuse of bringing more immigrants because of low fertility and shrinking population

Last I heard, they're importing a lot of jungle Asians due to people leaving / lack of poon

>97% said that they were ethnic Faroese, which means that many of those who were born in either Denmark or Greenland consider themselves as ethnic Faroese. The other 3% of those older than 15 said they were not Faroese: 515 were Danish, 433 were from other European countries, 147 came from Asia, 65 from Africa, 55 from the Americas, 23 from Russia
Isn't that negligible? Also, it's clear that those faroe islanders are the ones fucking a lot since they're 97% of the population

The women are leaving Faroe Island for Denmark, and the men staying behind are importing Asian women

But why did they have such high birth rates? I'm trying to understand this society, do you know the reason?

Fuck off, we're full.

I don't intend to go to your land you fucktard, what are your reasons for reproducing so much is what I'm asking

didnt you hear him
fuck off they're full

this is what a real white qt looks and sounds like

WARNING: take your muh dick elsewhere amerilards

youtube.com/watch?v=wsl-KHGe4Kk

Other than hiking, fishing and impregnating your wife, what is there to do? All the young women are also leaving and the men import Thai wives in order to not kill themselves out of loneliness

She is Faroe Island which is the second white sanctuary island

I'm planning to move there soon

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Faroe_Islanders

Færoerne, så vidt jer forstår, er igang med at importere rigeligt med de skævojede da deres kvinder flygter til Danmark...

Too lazy to translate...

Strong nordic genes.

Free of out of control negros & arabs.

No hook nosed gargoyles.

you forgot to mention that they have to import thai women, because all people in that small island are related to each other and it'll eventually cause heritage diseases

So we need to bore the fuck out of the rest of europe to make them reproduce? I want some practical solution for the low birth rates of europe man
Even if they're importing, it's still a small proportion of the population, how can we apply this 2.6 mentality for the rest of the european population?

>Even if they're importing, it's still a small proportion of the population, how can we apply this 2.6 mentality for the rest of the european population?
by taking more refugees lol

That does not matter. It is about infecting the unconcious mind by getting people to make sacrifices and then exploiting that. Either by turning the new arrivals into a vanguard for your exploitation or by playing on guilt or grievance. Unless they are aware and pass the imporatance of certain rules on they are as screwed as the rest of the world.

Come on Finn you can do better than that, brainstorm some solution
What??

no but seriously, we finns need to import people to here. we have the most heritage diseases in europe due to inbreeding for centuries. i wouldn't mind peeps from baltics or other nordics, but we just need more people

Your politicians seem to think that Somalia may be the solution to the problem. Well, as far as I have heard from other Finns anyways.

lol what. we probably have the least somalis out of the nordic countries and we aren't taking any more of them

But in order to import you need to have surplus people in other countries in europe, which is not the case, so how to revert this?

we have 9k somalis just to add to there

hvalamorðingi

we are doomed to fall
but it was a good run

Spurdo Spärde!

What the actual hell nordic people, do something for your country, do you want to be the next south africa?

>Recent DNA analyses have revealed that Y chromosomes, tracing male descent, are 87% Scandinavian.[6] The studies show that mitochondrial DNA, tracing female descent, is 84% Celtic.[7]

It turns out that they're just rapebabbies, not even pure nordic

at the current rate our population will go down by only what, ~6k..? every year.
i'm sure that robots have replaced us in few centuries anyways, so no worries...

>I want some practical solution for the low birth rates of europe man

Take all the gibs going to non-Europeans and use it to fill the void in the public spending budget that will come from providing families with an income tax cut for having more than one kid

Make propaganda

If they are Nord then they will cuck sooner or later; it's in their blood. Eastern Europe is the future.

Denmark actively incentivices its citizens to have more kids. They are paying us to fuck for Denmark!

breitbart.com/london/2015/10/06/denmark-increases-pressure-young-couples-children-avert-demographic-collapse/

eonline.com/news/702688/do-it-for-denmark-literally-the-scandinavian-country-is-now-paying-citizens-to-get-it-on-for-the-sake-of-patriotism

Ok so how do we make the suicidal government do that instead of importing somalis?

"Do it for Denmark" was a marketing ploy by a travelling agency though, had nothing to do with federal policy

haha imagine if you just blew up the government haha

^ If SÄPO is watching this is a joke :>

Watch them pull an Ånland and start importing gook wives to make kids with

It's more about putting in government the people who care about their people instead of africans, no need for blowing up

Also, who is that girl?

how can you live some place without a single tree?

I know mate, currently there is nothing to do other than voting for the party which is likeliest to be able to exert influence and steer things in a positive influence, as well as convincing others to do the same

I don't know, she's from Azerbaijan I think

>in a positive influence

in a positive direction*

It's my birthday and I'm drunk

Åland doesn't have any gooks, I went there recently.

We could use these islands along with the Falklands as back up white nations. Then we can slowly work up. I might try to get British Citizenship just so I can buy a house in the Falklands. It's almost entirely an ethnostate because there's 30 or so Chileans living there.

This. A rugged archipelago with a capital of less than 13k inhabitants.

>rt.com/news/345499-denmark-baby-boom-sex/

>Private companies are the ones pushing birth rates not the government

>"Some success was achieved in Jutland, with pregnancies up by a whole third in 2015, according to a local hospital cited by The Local. It was a shock to residents when public officials said they were considering backing out of the measure. This was in the midst of an increasing number of asylum seekers arriving to the area."
>Government sees that their people are reacting, then proceeds to hijack it and start importing mudslimes and niggers

Come on wtf is up with that people that you elect?

That's funny, a good friend from mine is from Åland with parents from Vietnam

(Om du läser detta, hej Kim, jag vet att du besöker denna svinstia)

Well yeah, but it's still for marketing and not altruistic/utilitarian reasons

>low birth rates probably in the news
>it's on people's minds
>ad agency notices this
>"dude taking your gf/wife on vacation and impregnating her lmao"

Still a positive thing though

Yeah it was a good thing, maybe I'll implement those strategies in my company

Should be zero non-europeans, they're a little island. Go be a nigger somewhere else.

I'll see your qt and raise you a man who's far superior youtu.be/s2emii9SpBw
Women a shit when it comes to real singing

>leaf saying that I'm a nigger
kys

What would happen if some billionaire decided to plant a bunch of evergreens there? Would they survive and create a new ecosystem?

Just some food for thought:

1. Deeply religious population. Nearly 1/4 of the population claim to abstain from using alcohol. Gay marriage passed for the first time this year, compared to 1989 in Denmark.

2. Heavy taxes on cigarettes and alcohol. A bottle of vodka costs 4-5x as much as in Denmark.

3. Government handouts for single mothers is a lot lower than in Denmark. Many single mothers move to Denmark because of this.

4. Abortion is heavily regulated. There are no private abortion clinics. It is more practical to travel abroad to get an abortion.

5. It is relatively easy for a young man to get a high-paying job to provide for a family, as long as he is fine with being a fisherman. Unemployment is somewhere around 3% ATM.

6. Government gives some handouts to couples with children, although less than in Denmark. Taxes and tariffs are slightly lower than in Denmark.

7. We probably have a lower mean IQ than other Western European countries due to inbreeding and stuff.

Sounds like a good place desu, reminders me of the Pennsylvania Dutch

8. You are also ugly as hell

You are truly the result of desperate Vikings raping ugly British hags.

>probably have a lower mean IQ than other Western European countries due to inbreeding
That ain't how IQ works hombre

>Celts
>British
user Celts were nowhere near English, by the time the Vikings started going out and enriching the rest of the world's gene pool the Celts had long since either fled to ireland, Scotland, or been raped out by Romans and other Aryan tribes

"When used in a historical context, "British" or "Britons" can refer to the Celtic Britons, the indigenous inhabitants of Great Britain and Brittany, whose surviving members are the modern Welsh people, Cornish people and Bretons."

Then it all comes down to cultural and capital incentive to have kids, but how do we implement that into other european countries that are ruled by corrupt suicidal governments?

The English are pretty much all Celts. The various "invasions" were mostly one set of elites replacing another. The Celts didn't flee en masse, nor were they "raped out." Genetically, England's population has been remarkably stable since the Bronze Age.

As for Aryans, I don't think that word means what you think it means.

>As for Aryans, I don't think that word means what you think it means.
Those of Germanic decent, which all Viking/Scandinavian people are
And you're out of your mind if you think it was just "elites replacing elites", that's like saying the Normans only invented a new language to fuck with the people and sold land in the isles off to wealthy frogs.
Look at the invasion maps, look at the SETTLEMENT maps, and THEN go through some genetics testing.
You will see that you're very much wrong
>Welsh and Cornish
>Brits
You're funny

So you're tell me they need some...CULtuRAl ENriChMEnT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Wtf are Asians and Africans doing on the Faroe Islands? Isn't there at least one place that doesn't have to be shitted up?

If I remember correct Ayran is derived from the old levantine Arabic word for nobility, and didn't denote ethnicity. Hitler used the word to to refer to "whites" with those with blonde hair and blue eyes being prime examples of whiteness since they are traits rarely found in other races.

Meaning that "whites" were intended to be the worlds nobility, or rather the leaders of the human race. With ubermench leading the leaders.

Nigger here, I'm moving to muh dick these white bitches.

bump

>SÄPO
ive got some sapo memes somewhere

>tfw 2.6 is easily achievable with domestic propaganda encouraging domestic populations to mate domestically

All of this needlessly complicated bullshit that ends up being more expensive / detrimental in the long-term is not natural. The west has gone (((insane))).

found em

Mormons have a TFR of 3.6

Only they are the saviours of the white race and western society.

The native white women emigrate elsewhere. The men are importing replacements from Southeast Asia, who they breed with.

Looks like they need some regueton
youtube.com/watch?v=SqO8Y7SgJKo

The difficult part is replacing the current suicidal government for one that would encourage rise in birth rates rather than importing niggers

9. Because go ahead and eat the puffin.

Yeah. Good luck with that Europe.

That is the struggle of our time. Nonviolent for the moment.

We need to find a fucking way, else we're dead, come on put those brains to work

I think you and I can get along

Produce more bands than just tyr

Hes right trust me, the normans definitely brought a great deal of cultural change, but genetically they left very little impact.

tfw no Faroese gf.

I'm gonna need some anime girls for this country right now.

White republicans and secular Israelis have the same birth rate at 2.1. That's 10% higher the Mexican Americans. White conservatives/chiristians have a birth rate of 2.3. Even liberal white mainline protestants have a birth rate of 2.0.

*then*

>Gay marriage passed
dropped

Care to give a better alternative?