Name one notable accomplishment of "President" Trump

Name one notable accomplishment of "President" Trump.

>muh Supreme Court

They placed the ball directly above the hoop.

Other urls found in this thread:

foreignaffairs.com/articles/syria/2017-08-02/end-cia-program-syria
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

White friendly immigration reform
Jobs being brought back
Affirmative action BTFO
Transgenders banned from military

$1/yr wage

JOBS, JOBS, JOBS!
Stock market all time highs

Over a million jobs were created since he became president

The CIA is pulling out of Syria on Trump's orders.

This by itself humiliates and BTFOs Democrat criminals and Left-Wing retards utterly, one-sidedly, and without any possibility of debate.

Every Good Little Leftist has had their loosey-woothey toothey-cabooseys smashed out by this fact, and no amount of shitty meme images will disprove it.

I was right, you were wrong, Trump is a hero. It's objective fact, and it fills my heart with enormous pleasure to imagine your army of terrorist mercenaries, your beloved allies, Al-Nusra, the FSA, and ISIS, dying screaming and pleading for their lives beneath the knives and bayonets of Bashar Al-Assad's courageous soldiers.

They're going to beg, just like good little leftists should beg, and then they're going to be beaten to death with the butts of rifles in front of their mothers! You failed them! You promised them that your criminal Hillary would support them, they trusted you, and you fucked it up, because you just couldn't stop spazzing out on Sup Forums, you couldn't stop rioting and screaming and chimping out IRL, and you awoke the great masses to your evil, and they smacked your mouth shut with one mighty blow.

And now West Virginia is Republican. The DNC no longer exists. The party of thieves and murderers has been defeated and all because you made threads like this one year ago!

>Lowest unemployment rate in 16 years according to CNN.
>All time high at stock market.
>One million new jobs in six months.
>Going after sanctuary cities for violating federal law.
>Going after colleges that are ignoring the supreme court ruling saying that affirmative action is unlawful
>Got 1.6 billion to start his wall
>Border crossing attempts are down vastly
>Deportations are happening at record speeds.
>Tripled the size of ICE
>Killed TPP.
>Withdrawal from the Paris agreement.
>Rescinded the 2015 United States water rule
>Pulling out of Syria
>Cleared the way for XL keystone pipeline
>Started ceasing assets of foreign criminals to help pay off debts

salt mines. all i ever wanted

Stopped the CIA funding the FSA. Literally a reversal of 30 years of disastrous foreign policy in the middle east.

That alone is worth more than all of the half-baked bullshit the Democrats have tried to stick to him.

Which is why they're not talking about it naturally.

Beaners are going back in droves.

You whiny leftists are in a constant state of hysteria, which is funny.

My company is doing better with the slashing of Obongo-era regulations.

endless supply of liberal tears

exposing the left right bullshit for what it is.... exposing faggots like McCain that would rather spite the president than vote for what the people want... you know, like they are elected to do.

cry moar

Caveat - None of this actually happened

>exposing faggots like McCain that would rather spite the president than vote for what the people want... you know, like they are elected to do

What they were elected to do was to make sure the executive branch didn't try to take over the other two branches of government.

Selah.

Yes it did.
foreignaffairs.com/articles/syria/2017-08-02/end-cia-program-syria

Now that we know you are unable to debate the points you asked for I guess it is time to point out that you are just after (you)s', you are a shill or you are a nigger. I bet it is all three.

>Killed TPP
Dont remind me

test

Its the economy, stupid.

How is your 401 looking?

I can usually tell when it's a nigger. They don't respond well to evidence and statistics and then try to sound smarter than they are, or come off as "well-spoken." Pepper a few unnecessarily big words and you know it's an "educated" nig you're replying to.

>N-no!

You make this thread every six hours, you've been answered thousands of times.
I'm pretty sure you're a bot.

My post did not bump this bot thread.