What happens here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ygU37yK_80E
youtu.be/kv4-VGC_WXA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

rightfully chinese

Mostly Russian Border Control Zones, a small fighter base and a small port.

Found the Asian

im more worried about this area

We want burgers and opium, chink... and we're all out of burgers.

>Chinese shill
>Leaf
Checks out, sir

Vladivostok, parking area for the Russian Pacific Fleet.

tick-borne encephalitis

Don't believe that map. Chechnya is perfect for tourism.

Jewish Autonomous Oblast is right next to it .

>jewish
It's jewish in name only. jews make up less than 1 percent of the population.

murder and grooming.

t. Xiang Xiong

literally nothing but ice and snow tundra, or maybe a like shittier mongolian steppe with no one living there but tribes of grass niggers

t. someone who has never been there and has no knowledge about it

So which parts of Russia are actually Russian rather than some other ethnic group? Curious about who lives on those islands just north of Nipland

Weird thing is that it has more people than expected.

kim jong yun is a kiddy fiddling murderer.

so by looking at site of oblast it looks like it is developed, and population seems to be growing.

that's taiga forest, but yes there is nothing there

From what I can see the natural landscape looks much more interesting than concrete...

Vladivostok

>posting from Hongcouver

OP part is like 90% ethnic Russian

Always wanted to move to Russia desu

Tell me about sakhalin senpai

cold
oil
that's about it

>Entire map is under "exercise a high degree of caution"
What the fuck goes on in Russia?

Japan and Russia have slap fights over railroads while china chokes itself and jerks off in the corner wishing it could play too.

>sakhalin

89% Russians
6% Koreans

safari for rare American tourists

No idea. All I know is that I had to push towards that region in Hoi4 after I took Moscow. Which was a pain in the ass.

relevant
youtube.com/watch?v=ygU37yK_80E

Russian clay.
Filled with chinese people and bootleg japanese cars.
Nice climate.

I literally just had a genuine love you lose moment. In your pic, the brunette in center. I would love to meet her and wife her.

>Nice climate.
How is it different from any other part of Russia? Jesus, it's near Japan and it's still cold af.

i wish i knew. as far as i know it's mostly russian people living way deeper into asia than white people were designed to.

Isn't over there where Russia was/is giving away large chunks of land if you agree to live on it and build/farm as part of a 21st century Russian Homestead Act?

In part of that circle is the Jewish oblast. Jews could have a second home if they cared to.

Captured by Russia, who renamed Sea Cucumber Cliffs (Chinese) as Rule the East (Russian) and built the Trans Siberian Railway to there to cement their conquest.

I think colours were changed. Becouse the only zone which considered for safe traveling is the zone near russian-ukrainian border where war and shit. So it must be just joke or mistake

Is it possible to find a natural blonde hair blue eye or maybe light brown hair asian there?
Its kind of my thing.

Great file name.

Not too much. We fly over there for the Open Skies Treaty at least twice a YEAR

Oh sorry. "Reconsider" is not word that I thought

Still better than anything above 50° latitude, m8.

Who knows, nobody's ever been there before like much of Russia's territory

Ha hahaha Hongcouver top kek

Mandela effect

clear trhe caucasus for nice climate. and retake constantinopel while you're at it

Russian Pacific fleet are there.

oil drilling,gas drilling,people hunting foxes,defecting north koreans and chinese.

Jesus Christ Canada

There are about 5 more white people in this photo than I expected.

A lot of nice garden plants and hardy ornamental trees originally came from Manchuria and those Russian border areas.

Fucking kek. Good call, user.

Evenk native snow people

Is that one real? C'mon bruh you're not even trying

Of course it is. this is Canada were talking about.

That is by far the most interesting thing that's ever happened in Edmonton.

Russia happens here

There was an user that came on before from Vladivostok, a town close to North Korea. He said there were many North Koreans working up there (that were still NK citizens). I don't remember that much else, wish he'd come back to the thread.

That wonderwoman baby looks like she wants to kill some fags.
Think about it, Libcucks, if it were completely natural and perfect why would you have to work so hard to convince children? All they know is what evolution has taught them is right and wrong, and its clear they know this shit is wrong.

There are North Korean labor camps around that area. They mostly do backbreaking logging and mining type stuff there.

youtu.be/kv4-VGC_WXA

Watched the whole thing, place looks comfy for nature lovers

Kid probably thinks they're clowns, she's just bored because her mother is forcing her to listen to some shitty story.

>not liking raven hair
so low T

So, more burgers then.

All i want is to succ on these tittes, hnnng.

great flic

Russian California

pic related.

good taste

Russias amount of good women is staggering

Man that must be depressing as fuck to live there.

fuck off Zhang

Vladivostok was pose as Russian San Francisco. Well in That (Living here) more Atheist that in other regions of Russia. Also more Protestant denominations than in Russia in general. Many Ukrainian descendants. So that region pretty unique for Russia.

another Chinkistan
youtu.be/BMi2d8E5eBY