Redpills on CNN

Drop all your redpills on anything to do with CNN. Whether it's collusion with the DNC, debate questions, or just any slimy thing they've done and tried to cover up. Blatant hypocrisy is also welcome.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IdYRN8Clddw
hooktube.com/watch?v=4RZL3PbzVV4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>anything trump wants we want to destroy

>tfw they broke the voting machines in 2 hours at DEFCON using both wifi and physical vectors.

Redpill:
Type in 'Trump could be a good thing' into google:
See all your MSM pop up

Find one critical article towards Trump by Breitbart, Dice, Infowars etc.:
-

>Oh yeah, I believe I found evidences.

>How much do you believe ?

>A fucking lot.

>Trump is dead.

some debate trickery

cnn nig rigged the ratings after everyone 1 starred it?

bump to the top of the truth

some more lies

My OC. Classic..

cnn using some tricky wording

The picture you posted is totally misleading.
The headline above talks about directly hacking into the voting machines and the one underneath talks about the DNC e-mails.

and a collage

>german
>implying we should give concessions to the enemy

Maybe a trusted and reputable news organization should have considered that before misleading their readers like that.

youtube.com/watch?v=IdYRN8Clddw

Whether or not it's CNN, FOX, MSNBC ect, if you're honestly surprised by the American mainstream media lying to you, you need your fucking head examined.
Their job is to deceive you gullible burgers.

>implying symmetrical warfare and world 1.0

yes, cnn headlines are always super misleading.

Hacking into emails is not hacking the election.
Having information being released that turns the public off to you means that you shouldn't have done whatever you did to piss the people off.
You can't blame your own failures on anyone but yourself. If an american were known to have released the info, which Seth Rich did, then there wouldn't be any investigation at all. The russia narrative is retarded any way you look at it. It is an actual witch hunt and any indictments that come from it should be thrown out. It's a fucking embarrassment that so much of our government here is so openly corrupt. If Trump gets impeached there is no longer any reason to be patriotic for this country and I will be here every day advocating for the destruction of all law and order in the nation hoping for it to fall apart so that something new can take its place.

We need to think big... we can't just 1 star their app store. How do we have these fuckers shot for the treason they are committing by brainwashing the population in support of America's enemies?

Libz pretend not to notice the obvious race baiting bullshit their favorite propaganda pushers put out

hooktube.com/watch?v=4RZL3PbzVV4

cnn bunch of faggots
>what words where putting into his mouth is what you should pay attention to and get from this guys plight

fucking oh my god thats harrassment. and they should be fuckign sued i guess theyre bragging waht apiece of shit they can be to you and trying to take your godamn internet communiction faggots since news is a form of 1st amendment free speech communication faggots

t.Jake Tapper

CNN SUBVERSION OF THE TRUTH
SUBVERSION
OF
TRUTH
cNn LIes
COUNTERFEIT NEWS NETWORK

SKELETOR LOOKS READY FOR THOSE MYTHICAL OVENS

>opinion article
>representative of all of CNN