What happened?

Fame

Pedos

Am I supposed to know who the fuck that is?

literally who?

Get out underage

You too

Drugs. Alot.

(((disney)))

amanda bynes

you should probably go back

mk ultra

joos

holy shit she looks terrible
i still kinda wanna fuck her but
geez

name rings a bell
What did she do that I might remember her from?

That's def not 2017 on the right. Sadly she had her big fake tits removed after her mental breakdown.

Never seen a woman without her makeup on?

The 2017 photo is old. There was a pic of her on here last night, she looks like a chubby suburban mom. They probably hit on the right combination of psych meds for her. Would explain the weight gain as well.

>implying I'm not Sup Forums
bynes a shit

jews

Dan Schneider

Smartphones and social media

Time for your medicine, sex-goylem.

>thread is about someone looking vastly different over the course of a few years
>gets ass mad when people don't recognize who it is

lmao

She was my childhood crush since the Amanda show. I've been doing some reading and apparently her father had tried to sexually assault her many times and eventually just started jacking off in front of her.

She also was quite a whore in her youth as well. During the Amanda show she would have been 13/14. She's the same age as me.

Actually I think its staying thin.

I think a lot of these actresses get on weird pills or do coke/amphetamines to stay camera/paparazzi thin.

A lot of them can't handle it and act out.

Wasnt she a gilmore girl? I dont fucking know. On a show, probably for a corporation. Then some stuff happened, and now I want to stick my pebis is her vagina. Several times...

all that, amanda bynes show, nickelodeon

Brutal marijuana addiction.

Is that suppose to be same woman?

Why do sluts have such awful fashion sense anymore?

>plucking their eyebrows until they look like a chemo patient or a negress
>buzzing half their head, like a negress
>lip injections, like a negress
>fat ass, like a negress
>terrible fashion sense, literally wearing tights as if they were pants, in public, like a negress

Oh, wait.

this is the crazy bitch that had an illuminati mind break and tried to kill her dog with a supersoaker filled with lighter fluid.
this is fact.