They talk to you like you have the IQ of a.....watermelon

>They talk to you like you have the IQ of a.....watermelon
What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uElwIGmI_Z4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>What did he mean by this?
Time to buy some Strawberry Caveman True Paleo Formula.

I for one love his products

>(((Alex Jones))) threads
Jones worked for years pushing the government conspiracy theories to live long enough to see a non-government type like Trump get elected to only turn around and bend a knee to the pedos in DC.

(((Alex Jones))) really tripped before the finish line.

youtube.com/watch?v=uElwIGmI_Z4

He does have the best Super Male Vitality, for the times you need it

>What did he mean by this?
What did he mean by this?

>it's a commie believes people are forced to buy products episode

You definitely have to buy his products if you want to guard your prostate. Other products can't compete.

>commies trying to push Alex "controlled opposition" Jones as the face of capitalism

lul, at least try

So, what's your point?

Why the fuck does infowars sell """"health"""" supplements now? Are they any good or a scam?

I don't think I can compete I probably really need to buy that Brain Force Plus, currently for a limited time at a discount. Only 17.76$, which is probably the price the founding fathers intended it to cost. I don't think you should miss out on this opportunity.

It's how he makes money without any advertisers.
It's legitimate stuff, but most of the effects are massive overstated and you can find the nutrients elsewhere if you looked.

Infowars only sells products of the highest quality, Alex Jones tests them all himself. Visit his shop there are weekly deals, by buying from Alex Jones you help keep freedom alive.

Don't bother, you'd have to spend the entire world's GDP on them to come close the IQ of an average person.

But they promote dental hygiene!

Boy do I love his stuff, really underrated.
You MUST try the super male vitality, wifey can't get enough ;) Shadilay!

Yup, it really works.

All products are high quality. They are pretty good.

You know when Alex Jones is selling it, it's the best quality at the best price. Here are some things Alex Jones recommends. All great quality at great prices.

Saying that Jones has an IQ of a watermelon is an insult to watermelons.

I was on the fence but I think I will try one or two thank you user