Why do Germanics not have any history?

Why do Germanics not have any history?

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-35344663
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angles
youtube.com/watch?v=_iVdy0s8ARE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

they wuz rune wizards n shiß

I believe its probably due to religion that implemented their values. When the only way to get into the good heaven is to die in a battle youre not exactly going to sit at home and ponder why the sky is blue, your bigger concern is why are the rivers not red.
They were just too busy slaughtering to ponder. When it came to war they had some interesting ways of infiltration but in general they were just more beast than men physically.
So in short, religion and too busy lifting n getting GAINS.

They sure have history pal, England is half germanic but still have history and Germany has a huge and rich history, also the dutch have it.
Of course, other whites like Italy, France, Portugal, Spain and Russia have also huge history and culture. That's Europe!.

>English
>Germanic
Don't lump us in with you subhumans.

Oh look another white people hate thread

Much closer to Arabic correct?

Considering Dutch are Germanic, your statement is ridiculous and false.

Shouldn't the Bonnier family be sleeping by now?

Yea that's why we ruled the whole world

I've never viewed austrians, swiss or other south germans as being "germanic", we're pretty much our own group at this point

The english had the biggest empire, but they did it only after the portuguese, the spanish and the french.

>Shetlanders
kek

>Dutch are Germanic
You wish.

it was destroyed by the christians who systematically killed the pagan priests who kept their histories stored in memory for thousands of years.

>the only good germanics are actually not germanic

oh man this shitty ethnicity just gets more and more subhuman

>not including the Norse-Gaels in the Outer Hebrides of Scotland

disgusting map

I know you're just baiting, but the Dutch are unironically more Germanic than Germany

>France
>not Germanic
You do realize the Franks were originally from Denmark, right?

AYO HOl' UP!

Don't you know dat WE WUZ ARYANS N' SHEIT!

Because snownigge-I mean true aryans were literally niggertier cultures and people before they were christianized?

You do realise the Franks only made up a tiny fraction of the overall population, right?

please explain to me how scottish people aren't germanic? i get how welsh and irish are celtic.

Bach, Mozart, Schumann, Liszt, Buxtehude, Telemann, German history = music history

Yeah, there really isn't a whole damn lot of Scandi DNA to be found in ethnic Frenchmen.

Short, swarthy - very similar to Anglos.

They're Picts

Scots are also celtic, descended from Picts.

Most Englishmen are also Celtic, descended from the native Britons, but were ruled by Anglo-Saxons for centuries. A bit like how the Germanic tribes invaded Italy and Spain.

I know, right? Kind of ironic.
>mfw i'm at least part colgate

Persian BMW 2017 AD

I thought all the Jews had left this country already

German Society 2016 AD

This picture doesn't any sense. The Germanic tribes of Rome established Francia almost immediately after Rome fell.

>tfw no qt Pict cannibal gf

This map is just pure confusion

>Posts an Englishman with a Teutonic nose

But they didn't, in fact the population of modern France and modern Germany is indistinguishable.
The Celtic/Saxon DNA does possess significant differences. They are almost the same people.
Celts and Scandinavians are closer than Danes and Germans. Genetically speaking.
There's not a whole lot outside of Scandinavia at all. There's not even a whole lot in Denmark, it's mostly Norway and Sweden with Sweden being the Nordic genetic epicenter.

They were flemish, so dutch IIRC

t. Londonistani trying to cause division

The Germanic Tribes are the reason Rome fell in the first place.

They settled in northern france en masse.

I am fairly certain the majority of Englishmen are Saxon, so much so that they indistinguishable from Dutchmen and possessing only minute differences from Danes.
Although Danes are mixed since they are a combination of Porto-Swede men from Skane and the Kattegat isles and the native Jutes.

>Germanics
>Lapps included
>No Northern Italy
>No Northern France
>No Slovenia
>No Scottish Lowlands/Ulster

WE
WUZ
EVERYTHING

German here, it's all true.
Our inventions and discoveries were all made by Americans, not Germans.

The refugees have won, Germany is a sinking ship, Bavaria is a meme state.

The only thing us 100% whites can do now is to travel to America and apologize for Nazi war crimes.

Who here #Germanics4AmericanSuprmacy ?

looks like history to me

Anglos aren't Germanic, and Newton hated Germs like any good Briton.

>Allow foreigners to run your country
>It goes to shit
huh makes you think

>Going to le 56% memeland
Or you could kill yourself?

That's still Germanic, however do we know if they originated from Holland or were merely recorded as moving from Holland into Gaul despite them perhaps settling in Holland or Flanders for a time before moving from their original homeland into Gaul.

>"England" is literally a variant of Angle-land, a Germanic tribe
We're Germanic whether you like it or not. I for one am grateful that our continental brothers spread their superior Aryan genes to this Celtnigger-infested island.

>bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-35344663
Faggot

The majority of the Germanic peoples do not have blond hair and only about 70% of them have Blue eyes. It is entirely possible that the Darker Romans were in fact dark eyed (green, Hazel, light brown) dark haired (brown/black hair) Germanics.

>People from Denmarck aren't Germanic

But...but...WE WUZ CHARLEMAGNE 'N SHIT!

WEWUZ WEWUZ

pathetic how all germanicboos have to resort to claiming other peoples accomplishments

>1/3 DNA
I guess that means, when we slowly become 1/3 white, we can still call ourselves white.

Fucking idiotic Germ sympathiser. We Anglo-Celtics have to forge a path separately to the German swill; we are superior in every way to these Germs.

England and Germany definitely have history, but if you live in Sweden and didn't do anything for noteworthy for history i can see why you would think like this.

It's sad that American (((education))) brainwashed you so badly that it forced you to open up the border for barbaric non whites.

Anglo means Angle you retard--a Germanic tribe.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angles

Newton is literally a Continental name brought with the Norman invasion.

Charlemagne was literally Germanic in every sense of the word.
>the Swede hates his own race
Come on Mohammed, get off the computer.
My theory is still entirely valid. Rome was a Germanic civilization (at least at the higher rungs of society). Eye color and hair color aren't everything, despite many Roman leaders being portrayed as dark haired or dark eyed, they might very have been genetically Germanic.
Germanic =/ German

>Germany
>History

>Be the Laughingstock of Europe for a good millennia, ruining it a couple o' times
>Finally get your act together and unify
>Start TWO World Wars because you're jealous of Britain, or some shit
>Become a vassal colony of a former British colony, which is now a vassal of Israel, which in turn is a vassal of Britain

>wants to distinguish himself from Germanics
>calls himself Anglo

lolwut?

a small correction friend,
that is the ancient German King, Karl der Große

WE WUZ GERMS!
Not anymore; either you can join in our civilisation or you can fuck off back to Germ lands.

That's an average for the whole country you spaz, the East's average is dragged down by the West's majority Celtic genes.
That and the fact that our entire culture is Germanic I think us adequate right to lump ourselves in with the other Germanic nations.

You only make of this because the Germanic is a Nordic phenotype. Remake the meme with the statue peering at the statue and thinking "100% Germanic GENOtype"

>Charlemagne was literally Germanic in every sense of the word.

That's what I said, wasn't it?

I am an actual descendant of Charlemagne.

Modern day French are like 5% Frankish.
The Franks were always an elite, the population remained Gauls.

The modern Flemish are basically Franks, though.

even niggercentrism is less cringy than nordicism, so much envy and rage from northern euros towards their superior cousins in southern europe.

You mean the Danes in denial?

I thought you were attacking your own kind and joining the eternal Anglo.
Every Germanic in Europe is a descendent of Charlemagne.

I doubt you're even English. If you're Welsh, Scottish or Irish (or Cornish) this thread doesn't apply to you.

OP is a Pole who got buttmad in a different thread

>Every Germanic in Europe is a descendent of Charlemagne.

Again: just what I said.

I'm Half-English, like most people in this country.

We really don't. We have a 'Germanic' language, but we don't have a Germanic culture anymore.

Then howcome there is no genetic difference between Germany and France?
I think the Romans led everyone on a wild goose chase in regards to the Gauls. The Gauls were really Germanic, genetically speaking, but possessed a unique and distinct culture.
Look at the dying Gaul sculpture, very Germanic features.
You will never be as creative, intelligent, or physically talented as the Germanic race.

If Anglos are Germanic then why are they swarthy?

>implying all Brits aren't the same

so cute

As someone of Orcadian descent I take incredible offense at your map.

There are such things as swarthy germanics. The swarthy germanics are the ones who built Rome.

A lot of roman emperors are described having lighter hair and eyes

t. Chilean diaspora

Are you serious?

Charlemagne was descended from Arnulf of Metz, who descended Gallo-Roman aristocracy. The Franks intermarried immediately with the Gallo-Roman people, and converted rapidly after that. Trying to separate the two at any point after Clovis is just futile, and germanic revisionism.

>Then howcome there is no genetic difference between Germany and France?

Well, first of all, there is.
But Celts (bad term in terms of ethnicity) and Germanics descent from roughly the same people. PIE and the indigenous northerners.

They've about 3000 years of drift between them, so there is a genetic difference, but they're still close.

t. germanic

litaraly the worst thing you can be in the world

youtube.com/watch?v=_iVdy0s8ARE

Stop spreading this tabloid shite that was debunked years ago.

The UK is not a homogenous fucking country
He's a Celt

wow...this is like a whole new level of wewuzing

so what you're saying is germany has history?

That's a lizard.

Are you actually retarded? Do you know your own nations history? Sometimes I forget that Union Jack posters are pakis.

Right in the feels man

I guess being a backward swamp for all of history counts as having a history...

come to the promised land german.
The 4th reich lives on in the Midwest