You Won't Believe Who Is Coming Into the US and What They Want

You Won't Believe Who Is Coming Into the US and What They Want
youtube.com/watch?v=B1Zz0baCTLI
The DHS is releasing highly-trained and deadly MS-13 terrorists from El Salvador throughout the America.
They are extremely well trained with military training to carry out political assassinations, as well as narco-terrorism. They are working with the Sanchez-Peretas gang out of Peru, which is essentially the Peruvian Army, and are the intermediary between Middle-Eastern terrorists who are brought to Peru, and "Mexicanized" so that they look like Mexican immigrants, and on their way up to America, they receive para-military training at MS-13 base camps outside San Salvador. They learn to fire RPG's, 50 Cal machine guns, AK-47s, and M16s. And they learn how to throw hand grenades. Assume that they armed with these kinds of weapons. They are planning a "Tet-Offensive" type of very bloody and extremely violent terrorist attack in many cities in America, once the order is given to release them from the safe houses they are currently living in within major U.S. cities. And it is all coordinated by the treasonous DNS.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kG3iMpqGVCg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Not /k/ related

Sounds like a fun time. Im down to shoot some spics.

I wish this was true, since I'm Mexican, the narco bullshit heat in here would diminish at least a bit.

Either that or Trump would nuke El Salvador. I don't know which scenario would be less idiotic.

What makes people believe obvious bullshit?

Do they offer training classes?

HI, OP!
It appears that you may be lost. You see, this is /k/, not Sup Forums. You may have better luck not being a complete and total faggot over there!

Now fuck off back to Sup Forums.

Sweet tactical fupa

The tet offensive failed though

I would argue bombings shootings stabbings an general low level civil conflict are /k/ related.

You fucking faggot

mysides
that file name

>implying MS13 thugs are new

welcome to 20 years ago

youtube.com/watch?v=kG3iMpqGVCg

The fuck is reddit?

>Tactical fat
>muh energy reserves

I can't believe he didn't talk about how a fat layer could protect you from a knife attack

This
They've been a nuisance here for ages, mainly in border towns, but they now have a fair hold in the major cities
Y'all are late as hell

>fatties justifying being fat

Should have been battle of baklava

MS13 used to be really scary back in the day, but all the ex military guys that were in it are either dead or in jail now. They're no more than any other cartel.

That's not to say they're no dangerous, but the idea of your average ms13 gang member being as trained as some sooper sekrit elite soldier is fucking bullshit and he media just likes to use old info to drum up views and scare people.

So, what part of this Sup Forums-tier conspiracy fear mongering is considered weapons related?
Nah, you're just posting here about it because Trump was talking about it less than a week ago. Is it so hard to stay in your containment board?

None of that has anything to do with the retarded hypothetical /x/ shit OPs cock loving ass posted.

>that top youtube comment

lol
"That's the whole Reason that Ms13 is being LET IN! This is the Army for The Enemy Within!( Deep State). They're just waiting for the word. They will WIPE OUT Patriotic Police Depts. Across the Country, and be used to ROUND UP Americans! They will have No Problem Beheading Patriots who Resist(FEMA Camps), and Pockets of Military Resistance! And we allowed it to happen because after all "America is made up of ILLEGAL Immigrants". . "It's a Melting Pot". "They're just people looking to work and support their families" Ya OK! We have WELCOMED the Trojan Horse into our country, and now WE will suffer the consequences! And then once we were all dead and MS-13 is roaming around the country they'll just turn on the microwave towers and Fry Them Up! Then they'll all come out of their Underground Bunkers and all will be well!!!"

I'm generally not one for laughing at slapstick, but this just made me cry.

One pound of fat covers daily calorie requirements. It is most efficient way of store can carry around energy comparing to any food.

A lack of Police would be a good thing.
Police are doing nothing but stopping the political right from cleaning up the streets.
Every mosque will burn, Leftists bodies will be piled high and the fires will burn into the night.
Right now we have Divisions of Americans ready to forcibly correct the sickness that has
infested our great REPUBLIC.

It doesn't matter if its tyrone or El Tryone
If its a shitskin peel it.

>gets killed by 3 cent steel case shit round
oh america you so crazy