Democrats Join Republicans In Bill Criminalizing Speech Critical Of Israel

>Democrats Join Republicans In Bill Criminalizing Speech Critical Of Israel

>The latest evidence of that slavishness comes in the form of growing support among Democrats in both Houses for legislation sponsored by Sen. Benjamin Cardin (D-MD) and co-sponsored by Senate Democratic leader Chuck Schumer that would make it a felony for Americans to support the international boycott against Israel, commonly known as BDS. Anyone guilty of violating the prohibitions will face a minimum civil penalty of $250,000 and a maximum criminal penalty of $1 million and 20 years in prison.

archive.is/wF4HW

Other urls found in this thread:

congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/senate-bill/720
congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/1697/text
uscode.house.gov/view.xhtml?req=(title:50 section:1705 edition:prelim)
theguardian.com/world/2013/dec/20/nelson-mandela-weapons-training-mossad-agents
archive.is/a2lXL
youtube.com/watch?v=mEXrbbjAk00
youtube.com/watch?v=-4SS8uyhQnY
youtube.com/watch?v=4sV3hWCRA-c
youtube.com/watch?v=N294FMDok98
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump

Sad that this is getting no attention. nu-Sup Forums is embarrassingly bad. You should all be ashamed of yourselves.

Why hasn't anyone assassinated Schumer yet? How can we gas this jew?

fuck israel

>Democrats Join Republicans In Bill Criminalizing Speech Critical Of Israel
Am I supposed to be shocked by this ?

The (((UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT))) is ZOG incarnate.

AIPAC needs to get gassed

>Leaf criticizing anyone for the absolute state of anything
Wew

I vote for the lolocauster.

>it's mandatory to buy jewish products in America
My God.

This is about companies performing extra governmental sanctions that are not in the interest of US foreign policy. It's actually a good bill.

(((FaOSR88y)))

>that are not in the interest of US foreign policy

Says who? AIPAC? Israel first Jewish politicians?

this will surely stop antisemitism
t. retard

>According to the ACLU, the Cardin legislation would “bar U.S. persons from supporting boycotts against Israel, including its settlements in the Palestinian Occupied Territories conducted by international governmental organizations, such as the United Nations and the European Union. It would also include penalties for simply requesting information about such boycotts.
The balls on these kikes.

Read the bill. It's not just about Israel. It affects any country that the US is not sanctioning (though it also names Israel explicitly which I think is unnessary and detrimental because it's what the 1488 crowd latched on to).

>government forcing companies to buy from Israel
>billions in aid every year to those kikes isn't enough

You're just proving him right by making tired old leaf jokes rather than engaging in political discussion.

textbook violation of the first amendment

To find out who rules you find who you can not criticize

Wait, this shit is not a hoax?

What are the chances of this actually passing though? Doesn't AIPAC try this shit every couple of years? Repubs don't actually give a fuck, just interested in scoring brownie points with their evangelical base. Dems don't give a shit, only jooz like Schumer.

>(((Democrats)))
You mean the party led by...
(((Chuck Schumer)))
(((Dianne Feinstein)))
(((Adam Schiff)))
(((Al Fraken)))
(((DWS)))
(((Bernie Sanders)))
... and many (((more))).

>max 20 years
Jesus fucking christ.
Please revolt against your representatives anytime.

SO ITS ILLEGAL TO SUPPORT PALESTINE?

Full rundown on why you think this is a good bill. Im too lazy to read it.

this is all complete bullshit. read the bill for yourself. it is very short and easy to understand.

congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/senate-bill/720

all this bill does is say that it is US policy to oppose attempts by foreign governments and foreign NGOs (SOROS) to boycott the state of Israel.

The only penalty is denying loans from the Import Export bank.

Totally reasonable policy to protect an ally from being undermined by hostile foreign governments and foreign NGOs.

this

you mean private business conducting business in the manner they want to? by not selling or buying shit thats from a fucking fake place? your imagination, some figment, some terrorizing of palestine people?

I THINK THAT YOU BEING KILLED, IS A GOOD IDEA.

You're supporting ONLY fuckign killing

MUH PALESTINE IS STARVING! IT'S ANOTHER NAKBA!

Fuck off mudslimes

>nu-Sup Forums is embarrassingly bad. You should all be ashamed of yourselves.
yeah, not falling for ACLU propaganda. I am so ashamed.

YOU HELPED HITLER COME TO POWER TO MOVE ALL THE JEWS INTO A NOTEHR PLACE ON EARTH THAT BELONGED TO PALESTINIAN PEOPLE
EXCEPT FOR WHAT BRITAINS THINK OF YOUR HOME

AND YOU LET THEM DO THIS TO THEM SO NOW THEYLL DO IT TO YOU

JUST KEEP RUNNING YOUR GODAMN MOUTH AND SUKCING YOUR GODAMN GOOGLE SEARCH RESULTS
you guys will not answer any discrepancies nor do you counter arugmenet anything SO IM NOT GOING TO HEAR YOUR
SHIT

THATS ALL YOU SAY IS SHIT

>you must buy Jewish wares or else you are an anti-Semite and promptly have your life ruined
DOG BLESD AMERIGA :DDD

Oh, that's all it is. Protecting an ally?
Thanks for pointing out that the legal loophole to boycott Israel is by saying, "These fuckers did 9/11, boycott Israel".

I put this up on Sup Forums weeks ago and it was ignored.

I'm starting to think Sup Forums is now ran by the Jews as a false opposition operation.

Also, this bill will get struck down in two seconds in the courts.

I can't defend this at all. If this passes, then the proposers' families should be hunted down.

>extra governmental sanctions

More Jewish tricks... now voting with your walled is
>extra governmental sanctions and not freedom of expression.

Fuck off. Why is Israel getting special treatment? They already get immense amounts of money from the US

Where was all this sympathy for South Africa when it was being taken over by commies?

Pretty sure it is

It's not.

>The only penalty is denying loans from the Import Export bank.

Liar.

>“(j) Violations of section 8(a).—Whoever knowingly violates or conspires to or attempts to violate any provision of section 8(a) or any regulation, order, or license issued thereunder shall be fined in accordance with section 206 of the International Emergency Economic Powers Act (50 U.S.C. 1705).”.

congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/1697/text

>§1705. Penalties
>(a) Unlawful acts

>It shall be unlawful for a person to violate, attempt to violate, conspire to violate, or cause a violation of any license, order, regulation, or prohibition issued under this chapter.
>(b) Civil penalty

>A civil penalty may be imposed on any person who commits an unlawful act described in subsection (a) in an amount not to exceed the greater of-

>(1) $250,000; or

>(2) an amount that is twice the amount of the transaction that is the basis of the violation with respect to which the penalty is imposed.
>(c) Criminal penalty

>A person who willfully commits, willfully attempts to commit, or willfully conspires to commit, or aids or abets in the commission of, an unlawful act described in subsection (a) shall, upon conviction, be fined not more than $1,000,000, or if a natural person, may be imprisoned for not more than 20 years, or both.

>( Pub. L. 95–223, title II, §206, Dec. 28, 1977, 91 Stat. 1628 ; Pub. L. 102–393, title VI, §629, Oct. 6, 1992, 106 Stat. 1773 ; Pub. L. 102–396, title IX, §9155, Oct. 6, 1992, 106 Stat. 1943 ; Pub. L. 104–201, div. A, title XIV, §1422, Sept. 23, 1996, 110 Stat. 2725 ; Pub. L. 109–177, title IV, §402, Mar. 9, 2006, 120 Stat. 243 ; Pub. L. 110–96, §2(a), Oct. 16, 2007, 121 Stat. 1011 .)

uscode.house.gov/view.xhtml?req=(title:50 section:1705 edition:prelim)

Remember how Israel trained and armed Mandela during the apartheid while the jews in the media had a giant smear campaign against South Africa?

theguardian.com/world/2013/dec/20/nelson-mandela-weapons-training-mossad-agents

Please archive those
archive.is/a2lXL

GOOD GOY!

Hey Sup Forums, real talk, what can I do in this situation?

Who do I write to and what do I write? How many letters should I send and I'm what format? Will it matter?

If there's one thing I can't stand it's slippery slope censorship like this. How can I rebel?

>Remember how Israel trained and armed Mandela during the apartheid while the jews in the media had a giant smear campaign against South Africa?

I remember how Israel was sending arms to Serbia and serbian rebels during the war in yugoslavia even though it was illegal according to international law

Phone calls and physical letters have more a impact with Senators and Reps. Be polite and professional with language or they won't take it seriously. Focusing on 1st amendment violation is the strongest angle.

Yep, fuck those kikes.

youtube.com/watch?v=mEXrbbjAk00

youtube.com/watch?v=-4SS8uyhQnY

>chuck schumer

fucking kikes

Fuck Israel and muslims. I say let the Muslim's slaughter Israel with the promise they leave the west alone. Jew's did 9 11 with Saudis and American gov. Once the Jew's are gone Saudi should get their on 9 11 .

Oy vey don't be racist goy!

You faggots don't understand the sublte message they are sending.

Stop using words, start showing action its not like the government can make the first move.

youtube.com/watch?v=4sV3hWCRA-c

Fucking kikes.

David Duke was right ! Holy shit

More people need to be made aware of this.

If there's no thread regarding this topic in the catalog please create one.

Good documentary here:

>The Israel Lobby - (vpro backlight documentary - 2007)

youtube.com/watch?v=N294FMDok98

at least the fucking pallys aren't shitting on my Constitution

This

You don't say.

Say with me: One Party!

>$250,000 and a maximum criminal penalty of $1 million and 20 years in prison.
i could be wrong, but i think this is literally the same warning that VHS tapes had. coincidence?

bump

oy vey

gas the palestinians too

bump

wtf I love Israel now

wont make it past the first attempted prosecution it is a clear violation of the 1st amendment the supreme court will shoot it down

Why the fuck are they even doing this, Trump will veto it and the Supreme Court will just cut it down.

>israel does not have more rights than me or yo-

For fuck's sake, read the fucking bill yourselves. Is Sup Forums Facebook now, where everyone reads a shitty propaganda title and just believes it?

Fuck, your retardation really rustles my jimmies.

fuck israel

Seriously the post is from the aclu

I already demonstrated that you're a liar.

Fuck off.

>we're only taking away your freedom a little bit goyim! did you forget the 6 trillion already?!
stick to the_donald pls

bump