Unless men change their attitude to dating women of a similar age to them...

>Unless men change their attitude to dating women of a similar age to them, and make more effort with their personal care (and most women accept this is unlikely), it is hard to see how the situation can change for these gorgeous women.

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4754914/Where-good-men-gone.html?ITO=applenews

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/lHAR8
youtu.be/Iwu-EhTJU_o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

archive.is/lHAR8

>giving a shit what women say

Just stop.

yeh i know, but you have to admit the article is pretty funny

Women never date me anyways, so why do I care?

ISIS has the right idea honestly.
Maybe western women would be less shit if they were cattle.

modern women literally have NO expectations of them

>can be fat
>can not want to have children
>or can wait until shes 30-35 when theyll be retarded
>not expected to know how to cook or clean
>not expected to be the primary bread winner (thats mans job)
>not expected to not have slept with 20+ men
>not expected to have her own place, own car, or not live with her parents

women arent held to any expectations and men are 50% to blame for not speaking their minds and keeping women in check

modern women can seriously fuck off. I speak my mind to those cunts when I see them. unless men start speaking up, shit's only going to get worse.

>A woman who looks great, feels good about herself and is solvent and independent-minded won’t be drawn to a man who has let himself go, or who may be interested in her but is far too old. So these magnificent midlife daters fall into a void.

>These women won't lower their standards and date in their league, IT'S MEN'S FAULT
Who reads this tabloid bullshit?

Dog bless fake norwaybot.

>Men’s relationships frequently overlap; they won’t leave one partner until they find another, so they are never really single.
>By contrast, women take longer to recover from a break-up. They often step out of the dating ring completely, sometimes for many years

Haahah sure. What fucking lies.

As if men can just pick up another woman as easily as women get other men. As if women don't routinely keep back-up guys around their social circles. Fuck off.

Yeah the best part about women is just always a prettier and younger one.

dude western women are desperate for masculine men. desperate. feminism has made emasculated pussies of western men and now women are desperate.

women crave, NEED to submit to a masculine man. there just aren't any left in the big cities where all the attractive women go to find husbands.

lol loser
go back to your WoW or whatever you losers do all day

"magnificent midlife daters"
LMAO
you mean these mouthy, used-up saggy cunts?!

Kek what you posted in cap is an example of exactly why the modern western woman cant really be tolerated by anything other than a bitch ass man. Cries about one way, gets it and then cries about that. You can't satisfy them . Its like they are children who never grew up. Not all of them are like this, but a large portion is, which is why a large portion never have successful relationships that lead to marriage and babies.

remember: it's projection.

after you realize just how completely modern women project their own problems onto men, it's all almost too simple to believe

>huurrr men staring at me means I'm being raped ruuruurdd
>durrrr why won't men look at meee

please tell me OP's pic didn't happen

I really wonder who these fucking faggots enabling them are, then I remember that I go to UMass and I see plenty of those faggots enabling their shitty behavior constantly.

New England in a nutshell

>giving a shit what women say

all that shit she wrote is absolutely meaningless. if you make her tingle you can be none of those things and pump and dump this whore tomorrow.

it does show how unbelievably entitled they are. why? because there is ALWAYS some thirsty manlet who will tell her how great she is.

another one i made

Dating degenerate thread?
Have some OC. I try to save the freaks for entertainment.
This one made me burst out laughing.

Ever since I discovered Aristotle's view on women I've been looking for more because of how redpilled the philosophers of yesterday were.
I'm reading Schopenhauer's essay, "On Women" right now.

>Women are directly adapted to act as the nurses and educators of our early childhood, for the simple reason that they themselves are childish, foolish, and short-sighted — in a word, are big children all their lives, something intermediate between the child and the man, who is a man in the strict sense of the word. Consider how a young girl will toy day after day with a child, dance with it and sing to it; and then consider what a man, with the very best intentions in the world, could do in her place.

i actually keked in rl too, have a (You)

>wants everything
>has wet hole
What did she mean by this?

last one

>Unless men change their attitude to dating women of a similar age to them
HA

i remember this one. fucking hysterical. but don't hate on the retard--she's just believing what the evil fucking snakes around her are telling her (that she is equal etc)
liberals are fucking evil

she fuckin got the line wrong

i literally wonder who's the retard

Hypergamy the post.

is this a tinder sluts thread?

this makes me happy when I'm down about mudsharks

It is now, I've been collecting some OC. It's like trading cards for THE CURRENT YEAR.

I liked the catcher in the rye. I really identified with holden. His looming sense of alienation and abandonment in his ever changing world. He wasn't some profound intellectual or a stupid faggot loser. He was just a young boy who was being forced into manhood before he was ready. The problem with having so much individuality like he does is that not being a part of anyone's group can often leave you all alone.

youtu.be/Iwu-EhTJU_o - The reality of the situation ladies.

Lol I'll play

>Who don't you see here?

i hope all yall read Chateau Heartiste cuz this whole thread is literally ripped from that place

Actually, that's a good idea... develop a card game with all this PC\Feminist\Cuck\MAGAPede\etc. crap and make a card game of it...

I'm giving my rarest for this thread

Isn't the dongle mongler herself back on twitter now?

never heard of her

proof of what i said earlier. women are DESPERATE for real men to fuck them and knock them around.

Any woman with any of the following is not actually looking for relationships and not actually trying hard enough
>flat fringes
>obtrusive glasses
>bowl cuts or under cuts
>puts "feminist" or "polybullshit" in their profile
>is fat and doesn't gym
>smokes tobacco from cigarettes (vapes are for quick stimulants, cigarettes are for fashion)
>can't understand why men hate fashion and reject it, especially all things postmodernism
>complains about YOUNGER men (even if they say out loud "my age")
And the main one:
>isn't even trying to understand men

Women basically manufacture their reality and substitute what they want, if they want excuses because their desires only attract them to guys younger than them, whom are only attracted to girls younger than him, then they'll shave their head and say its because men are sexists who hate feminists.

The themes here are always the same
>denial of post errors that are having a continued effect
>diversion of blame and responsibility to an amorphous group
>DEMANDS! that men, internally younger men, step up
One last thing, this isn't women, as in what you see here isn't their natural psychological state but just the culture gen x and millennial women have developed for themselves. This is postmodernism and these women are recognising the issues they gave themselves with post-romantic sexuality.

I need to up my game apparently, already posted all my good ones.

>I am pregnant
>but im not a sex doll

I'm going over to her place when I'm done here

>her

You can have that one bro. Take one for the team.

dunno...but dunno why she wouldnt be. rash like her would di without social media, esp the hugboxes they create (sorry, SAFE SPACES) to get what passes for love

Roasties is why I deleted tinder

Something like the reverse of the "how privileged are you" website/test?
Put down the most degenerate card in your hand, other players try to beat that card without wasting their best cards.
Losers draw another card, winner is the person with no cards left.

No scratch that, keep it to tinder profiles. You are dealt Several Cards, there is a profile pic deck and a description deck.
The "Host" flips over a profile pic card.
You are dealt 7 description cards, you pick up to 4 and place them face down.
The host flips over each pile and reads them out.
The funniest or most accurate description wins.

Thoughts?

It's a dude.

lol that's a dominican name. ask her if she mama guebo

OOOH that's another good idea

I'm really drunk

>9
nowhere did i say she was attractive, just said modern women are desperate to be put in their place

Meant to reply to my other post. Last I checked she reappeared and started preaching about white males again, not sure if she's still jobless or not.

I hate trannies though

Those nigglets old as fuck too! KEK

The roastie/mgtow threads have been really ramping up recently

I like it, saved to remind me to do something with these pictures.

I hate modern women

nah i think it's Adria Richards
if u dont know who that is...consider yourself lucky

Single mothers are the most depressing thing in the entire universe
More so if they are attractive

"just looking for some good conversation"

men who wife up ex-slut single mothers should be beaten.

I'm very aware, I still have my dongle folder.

>Bulbous Adams apple

1/4

2/4

lol ofc she is, goddamn never have i seen a mongrel cunt so desperate to be loved by a white man.

sorry Adria, ain't gonna happen, you may as well pull a Plath

3/4

Oberlin

you can't make this shit up.

4/4

This was when she blocked me ;_;

powerful

Saved, hopefully I don't go to the gulags for h8 propoganda.

I've heard multiple women in my town say they voted for Trudeau just because he's hot. >Pic related was a mistake.

>"Where have all the good men gone?"
>They're gay or married.

damn you are one hell of a dick, haha. I have said worse thing to women for no reason on pof though i suppose.

>Good men
>Gay

user...

>olympic bulges
???
Those guys aren't shaved down. I thought swimmers shaved

Oh yes, I am looking for a woman who does not want to have sex with me. What a dream.

OP is, in fact, a faggot

Stupid slut butt

I only wanted her attention :((((

>24
LMAO

> femscum blabberin femscumese bullshit

*yaaawn* ... "FUCK OFF, FEMSCUM!!!"

Thanks. Daily mail is cancer

>these women are STUNNING and BEAUTIFUL and it's all men's fault for not wining and dining them
What makes the writer of this filth think women are entitled to attention? No one owes them anything. Too bad, so sad. The world isn't fair.

>will the baby be mixed race?
tip top kek