When did you realize white nationalism was un-American?

>We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.
>all men
>Life
>Liberty

Why do you hate the Constitution and your forefathers?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XqNdcdu1aWU
npiamerica.org/research/category/what-the-founders-really-thought-about-race
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The founding fathers didn't consider niggers people

When did you realize Non-whites weren't allowed citizenship when the constitution was written you fucking retarded shill?

le one white race is a very American meme.
Every other white country has been nationalistic regarding only its specific regional white race for centuries.

another one of these retards .... sigh

Does anyone?

Apparently OP does

>The founding fathers didn't consider niggers people

clearly some of them did but they wanted each other bad enough that they worked out a deal where blacks were 3/5 of a person - literally a subhuman

Bullshit.

That's the declaration of independence numbskull, not the constitution. The declaration isn't a legal document

founding fathers also had illegitament black kids.

America was literally founded on white nationalism, retard.

>legal documents are the only authoritative source that is representative of american thought, cultural consciousness, moral attitudes, shared sentiments, etc

In the same document it also calls Indians savages. What do you think they thought of blacks?

keep crying bitch nigga

Surely the founding fathers wanted transnigger otherkin Quasiautists to govern 1.5 million population cities in a nation full of third worlders

Hood niggers are the missing link between human and monkey

>Regarding the Deceleration of Independence as US legal law.
>Not knowing the founding fathers were white nationalists

American white nationalism is weird. I'm not going to say whites don't have their own identity in America, because they clearly do, but it's not the same as in Europe. Heck, the concept of "white" only exists because of America; prior to that you only had European ethnicities like English, French, Spanish, etc. So in essence white Americans are all basically European mongrels, with a lot of them even having some nonwhite or Jewish DNA. I wouldn't even be surprised if there's a lot of white Americans who don't even know they had a nonwhite or two in their ancestry.

So in light of all this the criteria of American "whiteness" isn't very well-defined and as a result it's pretty difficult to build an identitarian movement based around it.

It's simple to understand. Thus millions of Jews and shit skins know about it but the white goyim don't know it yet.

Niggers were not considered eligible for citizenship when the constitution was written. And they still shouldn't be fucking eligible now.
Read ANY statistic on economy, crime, disease, parenthood, etc. etc. etc. etc. etc.

Don't give the OP a (You) he's probably a fucking shill anyway.

Thank you. I was looking for that picture to post as a reply. The cognitive dissonance of these people is astonishing.

You have that backwards all the non-Europeans have been BLEACHED in America and less than 5% of whites even have any non-white DNA.

Irrelevant. The constitution grants rights to all U.S citizens, and it does not specify that you must be white to be a citizen. The founding fathers, whatever their beliefs, excluded that belief from the law of the land.

Niggers weren't considered men.

It requires you to be human, which niggers are not.

men = humen

human = white

America was founded by whites for whites. Niggers were not considered people.

Stop being an ignorant faggot.

Here you go

>by their Creator
When did you reaize atheism was un-American?

racists are trying to rewrite history in saying racism is good for society. when in fact the country is based on racial diversity. they speak of degeneracy as if they were there 100-200-300 years ago and saw the direct conflicts between race back then. News flash: Races have always collided with each other. The higher the population the more instances you will see. Nothing can or will fix this. Those are the minority of the population, in fact races can live peacefully amongst each other. The only reason tension is there to begin with is because of the complex racists have imposed on the situation in which they refuse to place blame anywhere else but race. They cannot understand that people are responsible for their own actions and their own actions alone.

>Niggers were not considered people.

Source?

I know modern day KKK members don't consider blacks people, but I'm not too sure about back then.

Why do we need to live together again?

Being American should be the unifying factor.

When people say they are Asian-American or African-American or etc etc, they are completely missing the point of what true nationality is. Nationality isn't about race, it's people of all backgrounds coming together with a common understanding of liberty, freedom and expression.

People may disagree on the means or the goals, but it's absolutely important to not let these issues divide us from the very basis of which we can even have the freedom to have these disagreements without repercussion or prejudice.

As soon as we start trying to undermine people on the basis of our disagreements, we no longer represent the values of American culture.

"It thus excluded American Indians, indentured servants, slaves, free blacks and later Asians although free blacks were allowed citizenship at the state level in certain states."

Not all whites faggot. If you were indentured and white you had the same rights as a fucking nigger or gook.

happening youtube.com/watch?v=XqNdcdu1aWU

is your source.

>fuck laws and borders and shit let in all the immigrants because of a poem by a jew on the statue of liberty
>it's da amerukun way

>They cannot understand that people are responsible for their own actions and their own actions alone.
>It's the institution's fault, I dindu nuffin!

So the country can thrive economically and culturally, the basis of success in all civilization. You will see racial diversity in the majority of thriving civilizations worldwide throughout history.

It was how the U.S. was founded. White politicians signing a piece of paper doesnt mean shit if there was no one (mainly non-whites) to drive the economy and commerce of the early U.S. You cannot refute this without being wrong. Of course you will probably reward white slave drivers for taking the initiative of forcing and systematically oppressing non-whites, which, was mostly an unnecessary step in resolving their issues but the only convenient and quick step indeed.

Not so fast there faggot

A lot of nigger babble just to say MUH COLONALISM and buildings and roads made of cotton.

The Bible calls them the beasts of the field.
Christians back then did not consider niggers to be human.

America was always meant to be a White Majority nation. If anything we should start increasing European immigration and allow any one of them in our waiting lists to be given citizenship. Becoming a Brazilian shithole would make us even less American.

>displacing my argument as "nigger babble"
>not addressing any of my points

cool

someone's mad

You didn't refute the point that it was written and implied that the US was meant for whites only.

>Nationality isn't about race
a large aggregate of people united by common descent, history, culture, or language, inhabiting a particular country or territory.
"leading industrialized nations"
synonyms: country, sovereign state, state, land, realm, kingdom, republic; More
a North American Indian people or confederation of peoples.

COMMON DESCENT Nation is race. Nation state is a state formed by a race. China is a Nation State. 'Murica was too. Now it's just an economic zone for Jews to use as a playground.

>mad
>doesnt get the point im saying refuting his statements
>claims i didnt refute them even though i clearly did
>double mad

go to bed faggot you need to get used to your high school schedule

>nigger babble opinion is fact
I think you are the one ready for bed time, kiddo.

>all men are created equal

When did you realize that phrase is what triggered a certain "chosen people" so badly that they set out to use that very idea to destroy the country that said it?

This

>the status of belonging to a particular nation, whether by birth or naturalization:
the nationality of an immigrant.

oy gevalt my id is RabBI

Many Nazis were black.

Your definition of a person is far too broad.

Not the constitution shill

u mad?

>"Why do you hate the Constitution..."
>Quotes the Declaration of Independence
What did he mean by this?

I am sure that works at least 90% of the time here on niggers.

>Founders specifically choose to make the first immigration policy only allow whites
>Jefferson specifically defines whites as Brits, Dutch, some Germans, and Scandinavians

Why r u so mad? is it because you know your views are outdated and wrong and morally horrific?

>hurr hurr some jew wrote in a comic book this thing so you have to do it now
fuck off

fpbp

The problem is you have no morals and what you advocate leads to conflict but you are so morally bankrupt you can't even comprehend what is right and wrong.

So you're saying the founders aren't welcome in the US?

npiamerica.org/research/category/what-the-founders-really-thought-about-race

Fucking summer fags

It's the fact that this sentiment existed back in the 50s.

If you want to be a racist, that's your freedom.

WTF are you talking about? Did you even read what I said?

Yeah I know. They were naive idiots then too.

Nuggets were slaves and Washington hated jews. White Nationalism was once the most American thing, now not so much because the right is losing the culture war.

Niggers*
Fucking autocorrect

You say un-American like it's a bad thing