>Anti Nigger
>Pro America
>Pro Anglo
>Pro Based Protestantism
Best of all
NO LARPING TATTOED NAZI's

>pro america
Shit

What you are saying you don't need it right after the first week back in a couple weeks I think it would help to get this resolved by tomorrow to see how it looks

French Canadian or Trudeucuck

This

God Bless you

would love to join the clan right away

Modern clan is a joke. They need to clean up their image. By that I mean have better quality members. Its not that modern members don't believe what they did in the past. But the tattoos and Nazi larping with low class whites dwindles down the message. Clean cut men with high moral standing that could red pill normies is what the klan needs

The second Klan has no real legitimacy to the original Klan and was basically started by a nerd obsessed with secret clubs and fell in love with the Klan due to Birth of a Nation. They also wasted their potential during their height and never pushed hard enough despite probably being the strongest civilian group at the time. A lot of their ideals were good though.

Klan never truly recovered from the Great Depression and the split on how to see fascism. Plus several Presidents throughout the years has made sure to kill the Klan. There might be a revival of the group someday but I doubt it. Secret societies are slowly losing relevance and the younger generation of right wingers want to forge their own movements.

Bingo

>Protestantism
>based

>muh sola scriptura

Literally muslim tier. No wonder your lesbian bishops love them so much.

Fuck racism. you're the cancer that is trying to make the south look like a bunch of hicks. Even our niggers are waking up.

Papist are here
It was 50 years ago Papist. Just like everything else was more based in the past.

>LOL LOOK AT THIS EUROPEAN BISHOP THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ANY OTHER BRANCH OF PROTESTANTISM HAHA BTFO

we dont worship some faggot in a funny hat who lives in a fairytale castle in Rome, most Protestants don't submit to any bishopric system especially not one with a dyke.

>muh based black guy
Civil Nationalist spotted go pack to Rebelmedia

One denomination fucks up
>lol all proties are like this
Papist rape kids
>one time thing

Klansmen tend to be Baptist or Christian Identity or maybe hardcore Presbyterian, not Lutheran

>Fuck racism. you're the cancer that is trying to make the south look like a bunch of hicks. Even our niggers are waking up.

Most Catholics just regurgitate what Father Martinez shovels down their throat, they cant really make up any arguments outside of what garbage the parish is propagating so it normally just turns into

>LOL PROTTE BTFO
>LOL SOLA SCRIPTURA IS A MEME LOOK AT WHAT THIS CHURCH FATHER SAID EVEN THOUGH JESUS SAID SOMETHING COMPLETELY DIFFERENT

KJV Bible and Jesus Christ are my guide. suck it papist

Independent Baptist best protestants.

t. Refugee foot suckling Bishop

shoo shoo

> Fuck anti-racism. you're the cancer that is trying to make the south look like a bunch of niggers. Even our hicks are waking up.

They make fun of one Lutheran dyke "Bishop"
Meanwhile the "vicar" of Christ kisses the feat of the people who want to destroy Christians

Klansmen aren't traditionally Lutheran anyway. There might be Lutherans in the Klan now since technically Lutherans aren't banned but even then Lutheranism doesn't work the same way as the Catholic Church. You can hardly compare the LCMS or WELS to the Church of Sweden.

Most southerners are Baptist. I lived in the south my whole life and I barley see any Lutherans, Methodist or Presbyterians, They exist just not a great deal of them meanwhile all the spics are papist and vote overwhelmingly democrat. Its almost like the pope wants illegal immigrants to pop out 5-6 kids to sway elections hmmmm sound familiar cough... The Irish....

seriously, though, Catholics, like Jews cannot be trusted to be patriots

their true loyalties lie elsewhere

ask a dual citizen Jew which passport he would give up

ask a Catholic whether his true fealty is to the president or the pope; if the two gave opposite orders, who would the Catholic obey?

Here is your answer friend

Well the second Klan was just as popular in the north as it was in the south. Really if you were a WASP you got in. I don't think they were normally too picky about denomination but they do traditionally lean more to Baptists and in later years Christian Identity mostly. I think Presbyterians were in there some too. Catholicism was definitely a no no though.

Correct.

Oh they were also traditionally anti-Mormon as well. They often killed Mormon missionaries in the south. Kinda funny in a way since in some ways they agreed on stuff.

Arkansas master race here, I live close to Harrison I get to see billboards that talk about white genocide. Come home white man.

Mormons have perverted the truth of our lord Jesus Christ. Mormons believe Joseph Smith over the truth in the King James Bible

>on one
let God sort it out
too hard to turn back now i guess
beware the archangels
owls are rep. of AL or aleph-lamed (hebrew L is law-med; law-medicine) so know you're controlled

Op is for once not wrong and or a faggot

What is it like there brother?

nah man the second era is second best, the reconstruction era was really the best.

Harrison's where a lot of WN groups tend to congregate for whatever reason.

I remember reading an old like 20s Klan pamphlet about it once. I think their biggest complaint was more about the secret temple ceremonies than about Smith himself. The Klan seemed to believe it was dedicated to some demon. They also complained about Mormon missionary efforts to the Native Americans, seeing that as a no no too. Mormons mostly played a backseat in Klan propaganda though unless you lived further west. Which was clever really. The second Klan allowed a lot of autonomy so each group could decide their biggest threat. For southerners it might've been blacks but northerners Catholics and out west Mormons. It let them aim at local issues.

more reconstruction era

Why would Mormon's want to evangelize natives? Don't they believe that they are Cain's descendants?

anyone enjoying these? ill dump my recon era stuff and keep bumping with rare klan pics if anyone wants.

So what? Niggers spook easily.

Chick on the left was cute.

First Klan outfits were really interesting since there wasn't an official uniform until the second Klan.

No they believed blacks were the descendants of Cain and unable to get the priesthood. Native Americans according to Mormons were the Lamanites, the surviving group of the two major factions mentioned in the Book of Mormon. Their skin was turned brown due to their sins of murdering the Nephites and other shit. Blacks were black due to not choosing a side when God and Satan started arguing back in the day They saw it as a religious duty to bring Native Americans into the faith but not to race mix with them. Plus Brigham Young was hoping to turn them into a private army but that never worked.

1870s qt

was the province of maryland a beachhead?
i'm no papist apologist but there've been quite a few of them here since the 1640s

Thanks for the history lesson. First Klan uniforms were more individual most Klansmen had their wife's make their uniform for them.

Church in America has its roots in Baltimore. Maryland was first Papist stronghold in US

What's wrong with Catholicism?

That tradition's still ongoing at least. Even most modern Klans usually has the wives make all of the robes and hoods for each member. I remember a documentary where a few of the Klan wives got together and spent the whole day just sewing a huge batch for them and the oldest woman teaching the younger ones how to do it.

That is beautiful.

last of my recon stuff.

Basically every problem you have with Jews Catholics do it too.

Old Protestants didn't tend to like Catholics. The Klan especially being a nativist group was against what they saw as anything against the WASP principals of America and was commonly believed the Vatican was trying to take over America using the Irish, German, and Italian immigrants.

florida bros report

Not to mention Papist killing there ancestors hence why we came to America in the first place.

Flagler county

I really appreciate the photos user. First Klan stuff is really rare since the whole idea was for the Klan to do whatever they planned on doing then deny the Klan even exists during the day.

That's nice to hear.
We have the Klan here, but it's so minor and insignificant that I doubt most people would even know.
Would like to find out if they're all burger expats and if it's just a carbon copy or it's been morphed in to a unique entity.

st. lucie county here

no problem bro the pics are hard to come by, there's only like 10 robes from then in museums now, but i like to think that there are more floating around owned by the same families for generations, but I'm a goober.

That was also a factor. The anti-Catholic stuff has mostly died off in modern Klans but Catholicism is still grounds for being denied membership. Funny enough singer Johnny Rebel even talked about how in an interview he applied for the Klan but got denied due to being Catholic even despite all of his now famous songs about them.

I'm not in the Klan so I can't swear to their quality anywhere. As far as I can tell the Klan hasn't even been in my county since Reconstruction. Funny since I live in Tennessee where it all began.

Damn dude you're in Spic central down there.

Moar

Catholics have a lot of control in America. Supreme court, Lots of famous people all seem to be Catholic or Jewish. Pure luck lol.

gotcha

I remember one man claimed he had the largest private collection of Klan stuff from the first Klan onward but I think he's a bit secretive about what he shows due to the sensitive nature of it all. It also doesn't help the majority of people from the first Klan didn't join the second. I think records showed only like a tiny handful if that from the original Klan joined the second.

tell me about it bro, I'm only 20 but i remember a time when st. lucie was white, it started getting really bad 2007-2013 and its only gotten worse.

This. America should have stayed an ethnostate, it's beyond repair

>tfw Viking ethnostate Vinland could have been real but natives drove the Nords away

God Bless America

I'm 23 was born in west palm. Jews and Spics as far as the eye can see.

Redpill me on the second Klan. Why did it fall apart, and why is the modern Klan a joke?

yea very few joined the second era. but then again very few were still alive. or they were too old.

Please keep dumping these pictures are really interesting

Funny thing is the first Klan would've seen the use of the American flag as a complete heresy. Just shows how much changed between the first and second Klans.

Thomas Dixon and D. W. Griffith (the two men responsible for Birth of a Nation) both didn't like the Second Klan

Hence why I think most people on here would relate with 2nd Klan.

Why is he KKK composed entirely of manlets?

The Great Depression was probably the biggest reason plus scandals about where Klan funds were going. The question on whether to embrace or reject fascism also splintered the group.

True but I think many also didn't see it as a legitimate successor

Well fairly the second Klan would be like if Star Wars nerds decided to form a secret society based on the Jedi today. It was probably cringy to some people back then plus the second Klan was filled with issues.

thats definitely true.

one of the recon klansmen

You're welcome for countering the Jewish threat

Didn't feds crack down on second Klan as well?

Yeah in 1944.