POLAND NO!!!

>EU President Tusk Worried Poland Moving Toward Leaving Bloc

archive.is/FCSpQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jzlBjo69n50
youtu.be/FV-zcaJaf9w
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bloody_Sunday_(1939)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special_Prosecution_Book-Poland
youtube.com/watch?v=J4I61EkSdgg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>slavshits
>based

>flag

its like saying spics arent that bad

you change your mind until you live right fucking next to them

sage

compared with shitskins and gipsys pols are okay.
i have rather 2000000 poles then 1000000 shitskins.

>FUCK YOU POLAND NAZI
>TAKE REFUGEE
>TAKE MANY REFUGEE
>GODDAMN POLAND
>Why they leave???

He made that comment to deviate attentions from the airplane crash carrying Polish politicians.

east german here

whenever something is stolen or broken in, whenever someone get beaten up by random gangs for not handing out his money, its poles or 'russendeutsche' .

in other words slavshits.

its not the refugees, its not the turks, its not some shitskin.

its slavs.

i cant speak for west germany, you guys probably have the same problems but switch poles with turks.

but in east germany its slavshits, every fucking time.

and its only the burgers who dont understand that. they think ' white ' is all you need to be. they dont understand there are tons of white races. and slavs are the worst, white niggers basically.

i dont want them in the eu, i want my clay back and then i want them to fuck off.

Poles didn't grab over 2000 german girls at cologne in a single day, arabs did,stop being a literal cuck
youtube.com/watch?v=jzlBjo69n50

Poles have always been based, and just, too just.

who gives a fuck? some whores in a lefty city. make then 1 million it would still be less than all the crimes poles do.

are slavshits worse than shitskins?
no

but in germany they are a far bigger problem

also youtu.be/FV-zcaJaf9w

watch and learn

You should be thankful to poles they save old Prussian territory from your degeneration, also they stopped the spread of communism in 1920 if they didn't do it, the communist take over Germany as they took over Hungary just after ww1 and became the world 2nd communist country. Not surprisingly the jews did this (Béla Kun) just like they wanted in Germany.

The germans created a monster in ww1 by sending Lenin to Russia and financed it to take over the govt. that almost ruined the whole world.

>watch and learn
Stop spreading German Goebbels propaganda lies and historical revisionism. Learn some actual fucking history you idiot.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bloody_Sunday_(1939)

And oh.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special_Prosecution_Book-Poland

>You should be thankful to poles they save old Prussian territory from your degeneration
In fact Poland created Prussia in 1525 as it's vassal. And thank you for actually knowing history.
youtube.com/watch?v=J4I61EkSdgg

t.schlomo shekelberg

The irony here is, if you're east German you ancestors are probably polish, bohemian, sorbs, slavs or celts. Learn some history you German faggot and stop telling us Americans we're the stupid ones? :)

Your real threat are the turks and all the other muslims spoiling your DNA

This.

They also saved them in 1683.

come and try to get some.

We are waiting.

there is less turks in Germany then poles.

And the sad part the turk behaves, the pole is animal.

hello, where is the evidence or you're just a butthurt kraut because your girl switched to the big polish cock

Quick question. Do you really not understand that the EU is the new soviet?

>there are less turks in germany then poles
highly doubt that
>turk behave, poles are animal
well maybe but poles dont try to get there own society, in the long run slavs are way better then shitskins

Do it Polen. And beat up some faggot Germans while you're at it.

Quite frankly, they could. Probably in a week or less.

It wasnt germans