California State System Will No Longer Force Students To Know English And Math To Graduate

When is Commiefornia going to die?

dailywire.com/news/19369/california-state-system-will-no-longer-force-elliott-hamilton

Other urls found in this thread:

dailywire.com/news/19369/california-state-system-will-no-longer-force-elliott-hamilton
archive.is/XsPWa
youtube.com/watch?v=fq3abPnEEGE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>dailywire.com/news/19369/california-state-system-will-no-longer-force-elliott-hamilton
archive.is/XsPWa

English is one thing, but most (((math))) is useless outside of Div/Multi and Add/Subtract

>yfw California used to a right-wing, white man's paradise full of beautiful scenery and boundless opportunity and now it's just a welfare sucking vassal state of Mexico where 90% of the population is a flaming, drug addled, airheaded drama queen

Somebody is trying to predict the future or describe illegal reality.

I thought this was always the case?

I live in (((California))) but I still want it to be nuked

That's because Algebra is the indicator of having a >95 IQ

in a few years you will just have to take a single Goy Pill and instantly become a subservient estrogenized debt-laden wage cuck for life

The best thing we as Americans can do is support CALEXIT user!!! Then we launch a crusade in the south against the negro. Cleaning our cities.

Could we just kick California out of the union already?
It would seriously raise the national average IQ

>these non-STEM cucks trying to justify their fake degree

Lmao

GEE WHIZ WHO COULD HAVE PREDICTED MCMASTER WOULD BE A FUCKING PLANT

Cali bros where do we go? I want to be far away from libs

I just moved out of the country. But you can find refuge up in the forests of nocal I think

(You)

more like 75. you'd have to be a Forrest Gump tier retard to not be able to learn algebra

Everyone knows California is shit, it was a literal hotbed of degeneracy back in the day, it still is now.

Link to a source that isn't fake news?

Note: all news from sites or papers with the word "daily" in their name is fake.

>graduated from cal state a year ago in english
>still haven't been able to get a contract/salary job using degree, instead using skills that put me through college to pay for home and bills
>sees news about cal state removing remedial classes

i fucking hate that i fell for the college meme

I would find this all funny as shit except for the fact that I'm 1000% positive those fucking leeches are going to get a federal bailout when they're done running their economy into the ground.

I would un-ironically support #Calexit t.b.h.

>tfw IQ lower than Alabame

WHY COULD THAT BE, GOYIM??

youtube.com/watch?v=fq3abPnEEGE

Nah, tons of "normal" two digit IQ people struggle with basic algebra. It doesn't need to be that low. In the 80s range, I'm sure you'd be guaranteed to have serious issues.

How is the Czech Republic?

liberalism is 100% a cancer

These fucking lunatics are doing everything to destroy this state

>In his executive order, White stated that it was important to measure proficiency in English and mathematics through "multiple measures," including SAT scores and high school grades. He also announced that Cal State would commence an "Early Start Program," which is intended to help incoming students who have poor proficiency in the aforementioned subjects.
Doesn't this achieve the same purpose?

>when u don't need any education to have an education

>to destroy this state
They already did destroy your state, you just haven't come to terms with it yet.

Wew. Keep going in that direction and we won't even have to nuke you.

You know it's a sad state of affairs when I have more in common with some vodka soaked Russian peasant, than I do with 99% of Californians.

It may not have much use in that the average person won't need to be calculating the trajectory of interstellar bodies or anything like that, but math makes you think more logically. by teaching math, you're teaching students how to use logic to solve real world problems.

California is the Canada of the US.

Prove me wrong.

Canada if it had Mexicans.

>California state education system with ensure students no longer get an education

As if we didn't realise the schooling system and California were both completely broken.

The deep left has realised that if they stick to their moral guns and properly educate the masses then they might see more competitors looking to take their own cherished positions.

So instead of improving grades they dumb down requirements so that every underprepared moron gets a pass, goes straight to university, and then gets saddled with a huge debt for the rest of their life.

Dems get to boast about their multicultural exclusiveness while simultaneously feeding off the debts of the masses.

No. California is worse.