Watching BFG

>watching BFG
>HM Queen Elizabeth II Queen of Canada is in it
>feel proud and patriotic
>she starts farting
WHAT IS THIS BLASPHEMOUS, TREASONOUS FILTH?! DISNEY SHOULD BE FINED THE VALUE OF THEIR COMPANY TEN FOLD AND THE STAFF BEHIND THIS FILM SENTENCED TO DEATH!

Other urls found in this thread:

southpark.cc.com/clips/385746/the-royal-wedding
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>He's never read the book
You are very clearly underage and probably Indian/Chinese as well.
In either case, fuck off.

No I never did, I was born in 1993 we and the book in our class but I thought it was dumb I called it the big fucking giant

Canadians, everyone

she's related to dracula, i'm not even joking. not actually english, romanian, not actually legitimate. it's all been a massive ruse.

sorry, transylvanian, not romanian

but yeah, literally dracula

I wish we deported filthy Queerbeckers like you
I liked Roald Dahl, Matilda was my favourite book and movie when I was young. But this is treason! It should be banned or censored this is disgusting I will never read roald Dahl again now that I know this he should be hanged in the Tower of London

southpark.cc.com/clips/385746/the-royal-wedding

How could you mix up Transylvania for R*mania?! Transylvania has been Hungarian for thousands of years

I don't watch South Park so I won't even look at your link, it's garbage and should be banned it's disgusting filth

wow spoilers

Well the British Royal family are all Germans. Dracula was a cool guy. What's the problem?

>leaf
>being anything better then a fart.

THEYRE NOT GERMAN GERMANY DIDNT EVEN EXIST YET PRINCE ALBERT IS FROM SAXE COBURG AND GOTHA, YOU KNOW WHAT THE SAXE STANDS FOR? SAXON, THEYRE ANGLO SAXON!

so you're ok with your queen being a transylvanian satanist vampire? ok, great patriotism, fantastic, well done

kek

it isn't a fart though, it's an upside down burp

spiderman spaghetti is a thing?

She's now scraping the pudding off the prince's arms, as is tradition. Isn't she lovely.

The Prince is now proceeding to rip off the Princesses arm, as is tradition.

He's now attempting to insert the arm in to his anus, as is tradition. He seems to be making a really good go of it.

Yes I am Hungarian myself and support our Queen having Hungarian blood, but she doesn't she's Anglo Saxon.
She's not a Satanist, she's the Supreme Governor of the Church of England.

What is the meaning of this spiderghetti?

Reminder that Roald Dahl hated the Jews.